Buying condoms for the first time

sweetngentle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The DUREX XXL is the most comfortable and is designed for guys who are very large and thick. Only problem is you may have to buy them from online, because not all stores bother carrying them since not many people are in need of them, hope this advice helps.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
7" you say :eek::tongue:

Yes, you do fit into the XL category whatever the brand it is, but i would say buy a few different brands until you find one that you find comfortable. It can be a little $$ but the initial expense v's discomfort will be worth it in the long run

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
7" you say :eek::tongue:

Yes, you do fit into the XL category whatever the brand it is, but i would say buy a few different brands until you find one that you find comfortable. It can be a little $$ but the initial expense v's discomfort will be worth it in the long run

If you mean buying whole boxes of different condoms, that would be a big waste of money, as most supposedly "large" condoms are not wide at all and will be impossible for someone with a penis 7" around to wear. I tried the "large condom sampler" from Condomania.com, and most of the condoms were way too narrow for me, with a dick 6½" around. The only ones that fit were Magnum, Magnum XL, and Joe Lube Helmet XL.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
If you mean buying whole boxes of different condoms, that would be a big waste of money, as most supposedly "large" condoms are not wide at all and will be impossible for someone with a penis 7" around to wear. I tried the "large condom sampler" from Condomania.com, and most of the condoms were way too narrow for me, with a dick 6½" around. The only ones that fit were Magnum, Magnum XL, and Joe Lube Helmet XL.

A sampler pack :eek: Now thats one ive never heard of, but good idea. As you can tell ive never taken it upon myself to buy condoms for a first timer who didnt know his size.

But yes, i would still suggest he try different brands. If anything its a good excuse to find someonne to try them out on right

clecle3880

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I prefer maxx condoms to durex and manums..........extra thin for exrta sensitivity

Kimono Maxx Condoms Condoms

I second that motion by Industrialsize...200%.

Motion passed.

Hi Industrial...maybe I should give you a lookup next time I'm in P-town :wink:. Beantown is my hometown...truth-be-told :wink:.

Cheers mate!

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and Durex Avanti are widest ones they have listed (2.36") but im not sure i want to order off the net and have CONDOMANIA.COM!! on my credit card report lol
Some sites will tell you exactly what will appear on your credit card statement and the package. They usually put some sort of nondescript name on the package at least (like XYZ, inc.). Not sure about the credit card statement.

im a lil confused: according to condomania the Magnum and the Magnum XL are the same size...

Trojan Magnum Condoms8.07"2.12"0.0027"

Trojan Magnum XL Condoms8.07"2.12"0.0027"
I think the sizes they list are wrong. I think both condoms are larger at the tip and smaller at the base, so they list the size at the base or something. The XL's are definitely a little wider than the regular Magnums.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some sites will tell you exactly what will appear on your credit card statement and the package. They usually put some sort of nondescript name on the package at least (like XYZ, inc.). Not sure about the credit card statement.
I looked up the charge in my credit card statement: it says "Condomania." What I don't understand is why a man should be bothered about having that appear in his statement.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I looked up the charge in my credit card statement: it says "Condomania." What I don't understand is why a man should be bothered about having that appear in his statement.

Man is the key word in that sentence. Yes ,he is legal, he can vote, drive, and go to war. He is only 18 and there is a good chance his mom will be paying his credit card bill until he is out of college.:smile:

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
I prefer Trojan Magnum XL.

Trojan Brand Condoms

MAGNUM® XL Latex Condoms are intended for men who feel that current regular and large size condoms are too small. Other men may experience slippage with this extra large size condom. The gold standard in comfort and protection.

• Larger than original Magnum®
  • In fact, Magnum® XL is 30% larger than standard condoms

B_MUSCLE14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I Have Trouble With Condoms Also Im 10 Soft And 8 Thick I Have To Special Order Them From Maginzine Evn The Magnum Xxl Is A Bit Tight Most Of Time I Go Bareback If Guy Is Willin

ostrich egg

Media
I got some MAG XLs and they fit great, i borrowed a regular Durexx from a friend, to just compare the size, and that thing was like a tournequette! lol thanks all for the advice!

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I Have Trouble With Condoms Also Im 10 Soft And 8 Thick I Have To Special Order Them From Maginzine Evn The Magnum Xxl Is A Bit Tight Most Of Time I Go Bareback If Guy Is Willin

Maybe you are unaware that you have a thread devoted just to you:

Obvious fake:MUSCLE14