Buying large and XL condoms...

Shurik

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
to be honest, I need the Magnums for girth, not length.....and I need Magnums, not Magnum XLs. But the Magnums are much more enjoyable and that is the point, right?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
^ Ooops. I wasn't referring to you bud, in case you thought that. I was talking about guys who try to brag about their hugeness without looking like they're bragging about their hugeness. So if the shoe (or the willy wrapper) don't fit ya, don't worry.

It also seems to me if you're looking for 'knowing glances', you're more likely to interpret glances as 'knowing'. Still not directed at you, just speaking generally. Again, it it don't fit . . .

Wear whatever's comfortable, I'm all about being comfortable.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I THOUGHT it would be an interesting subject to talk about, but apparently it's not a popular thread or subject to talk about (by the resposes that I got).

My bad guys. :frown1:

don't feel bad
people around here like to sound important by complaining about things that honestly don't matter
it helps them feel better about themselves

Nickstevens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I buy large and the girls usually pretend like they don't care. One or two can't stop smiling and it is fun to watch them be uncomfortable.

That black lady incident was really funny. I can imagine the scene in my head. They got some good humor.

1kmb1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i recently switched to durex maximum love, waaaaaaay better condom. besides feeling better and not stinking like rubber, online you can buy 100 for about the price of 12 magnums instore. oh and theyre about the same size, actually a little wider at the base.

the only reaction i have ever gotten was from a girl i went to school with.