Buying Larger Condoms when you were younger

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by granty1988, May 20, 2011.

1. granty1988

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This is for my fellow early bloomers, when I was younger and hung for my age, buying larger sized condoms was always a little weird for me, I always got different looks from the cashier or the pharmacist.

So i was wondering what other peoples stories were about buying larger condoms when they were younger

2. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

I resorted to vending machines even though an Uncle had a drug store (I didn't want him or anyone to know I was buying them.)
    Only brands I can remember then were Gold Dollar and Peacock. Peacocks came in a cute little plastic vial-like round container and the Gold Dollars were in gold-colored round foil.

3. D_Skid_Marque

D_Skid_Marque Account Disabled

It used to be a bit of a joke for me and the bf when we had to go buy condoms, we'd purposefully pick out the oldest woman or the youngest teenager to go up to with the box of Magnum XL's.

4. Over-reaching

Over-reaching Active Member

I was embarrassed buying condoms the first time, aged 15. But the world didn't fall in and it didn't really worry me after that. Usually I got no reaction at all. Once I was served by a guy not much older than I was, who said something like, "Have a good time," to which I replied, "I'm going to." I guess I was about 17 at that stage. But that's the only time that I can recall when anyone said or did anything. Now I buy on-line anyway.

5. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

when I was young, condoms didn't come in the large sizes they do now. anyway, the wife and I were using condoms as our birth control method, when we learned they were making larger sized condoms. I went down the street to Kroger's Super RX, and bought some Magnums. the young female cashier was embarrassed, but rang me up and I was on my way. I had just got done stashing the groceries in the car trunk when I heard a voice say, "are those for you? I wanted to ask you inside, but all those people in line." I looked up and the female cashier was standing there. I straightened up and pushed the cart away, her eyes darted to my crotch. I had quite a chub, cuz I knew when I got home, I was going to get laid. the wife was extremely horny at the time. I said yes, those are for me and she said she could see I was quite large. she had never known a "large" man. at that point I decided to get out of there ASAP, cuz I think she was a minor. she was very attractive but young.

when I got home, the wife was in bed, ready for me. I was somewhat anxious that I wasn't big enough for big condoms, she assured me they wouldn't be too big, that my cock was definitely on the big side. and they weren't, they fit just fine and were comfortable if condoms can be called comfortable. I bought several dozens of condoms over the next few months. we were fucking 3-5 times a day back then easy. But I never saw that cashier again. I told my wife about it and she just laughed. she said she checked out my "bulge" several times before meeting me. she was only 19 when we met.

6. simbablk

Gold Member

Albums:
    I didn't start purchasing condoms until I was in my 2nd year of college. When my college stopped giving away Maxx condoms in favor of another brand, I found Magnums at Walmart. That was at age 19.

Simba

7. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

As an older guy, I've bought condoms off and on for years. When they started making larger ones, I started buying them.

For a long time, I felt embarrassed when I dropped condoms of any size in front of the cashier.

Then, I realized I NEVER got ANY sort of looks. As a matter of fact, they either were totally nonchalant about it, or avoided looking at me. That's been my experience with buying them.

8. OzSpeedoBoy

OzSpeedoBoy New Member

Albums:
    after a few issues with breaks and slips, buying larger defiantly fixed more that just those issues, but after one day going to three places looking for a large box, and having to ask for them at the second place and being told they didn't stock them i was embarrassed enough.
    thank god for the internet and bulk boxes ;-)

9. thick_

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    At 16 when I first started buying condoms it was weird, and when I found that the magnum XL fit better and had to ask for those it did just added to that wierdness. But when I happened on a female cashier that liked big ones and later that day met up with her for a great time I didn't worry so much about buying condoms and made it a point to looked for female cashiers.

10. Timsalabim

Timsalabim New Member

it's simple actually. the first time i bought condoms they simply didnt fit :p so i had to get bigger onces haha. i don't really mind the look on the face of others. i know i need them, so...

11. drambone2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    I personally love it when a huge cock crushes a small condom.

12. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    One of my favorite stories. A young gal at a quick stop market was working the register one night. It was empty in the store, I walked in and was checking out the different condoms. I walked up to pay for the XL Magnums, and she kind a looked at me and decided to say something,"Are you sure these are the right ones and giggled." I looked at her with an "excuse me" look and told her,"These aren't going on me, they're going in me. They're for my boyfriend sweetie." Her mouth dropped and she got all red and embarrassed.

13. EquusAZ

Gold Member

Albums:
    I know this is an old thread, but I'll contribute. So when I was in my early 20's and started having sex, someone told me about the Magnum brand. Sure regular ones fit, but they were a tad tight. So I went and bought the standard Magnums (not the XL). I always got looks. Sometime smirks. Sometimes stares.

Even now in my late 30's I still get the odd look or two. A while back at a store I bought a box of Magnum Thins (my favs) and a bottle of wine. Hey I was out of condoms, and wanted wine. I got some odd stares from the old lady behind me in line, and a smirk or two from the young lady at the register. I've learned to deal with it.

Once when I was younger when I was buying two LARGE boxes, the young guy behind the counter (very handsome and my age) gave me a quizzical look as he rang me up. I just shrugged and said "It's going to be a busy weekend." He turned red but laughed. I was just buying in bulk as I had the money at the time. Those things are NOT cheap!

14. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I remember another story about a time when I bought XL condoms. The girl looked embarrassed, I told her,"They need to sell those things in a variety pack. I mean you just never know what size your gonna get."

15. girthycock

girthycock Member

^^ Win lol thats too good

16. youngmonstercock

youngmonstercock Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I study in Hungary for mosre than a year now and here it's almost impossible to buy any large condoms... Fortunately almost... And to make the choice even harder the sizes are written in milimeters so you gotta convert it... The biggest you can buy is durex xxl or durex king size Whats the difference? an average condom is 175X52 durex xxl is 205X56 lol

So, after 6 months, one of my groupmates sggested that I go to a sex shop where I can buy My Size in a girth of 67. I went to the store and told the cashier what I wanted. Then she told me that they dont have it in stock in this size but she can order it for request from Germany. At this point I was getting extremely pissed... ( My Size is available in different sizes from 47 to 69 but the biggest they had was 57) I said now or never I ordered it in the bigest pack available (36pcs). I had to wait for 4 days and when I got back to the store to take it over the same cashier was there and she asked me how long Ive been waiting for it and whether I have anybody to use it for (she was hungarian) Since I havent had anyone at that time she gave me her number and we still meet weekly :)

Draft saved Draft deleted