Buying lube in bulk

joule

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
SO, my boyfriend has a gigantic cock, and he likes to use it ... a lot.

We are quickly coming to a point where we must start budgeting lube into our financial planning.

So, we are trying to find a more economically feasible way to support our constant need for the grease...

But unfortunately, all of the medical supply sites have cockblocked us by wanting credentials.

Can anyone here point me to a source where I can order lube in bulk... by the bucket - say, 5 gallons or so, at a time.

Also, what the hell do they call those things that they use in auto shops where they have a hose that applies grease to the car that is attached to a source above?

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Welllll.....

A couple of things come to mind. One, are you sure you're allowing yourself sufficient time to become naturally aroused and lubed? I know that with a giant cock, some additional lube may be necessary, but your boyfriend may be bypassing that (and you may be missing out) because artificial lube is so convenient.

That said, there is nothing wrong with you if you simply don't produce enough lubrication, even when fully aroused. If that's the case, the simplest solution, IMO, would depend on 2 conditions:

1) That you have established beyond any reasonable doubt that neither you nor your man are carrying any STD's, and can have sex without a condom (Please no one go ballistic on me for making this statement! IMO there are occasional situations in which two partners can trust each other, even in this fucked up world.)

2) That you're on Birth Control (hormonal or IUD) and don't need a condom to protect against pregnancy.

Anyway, when you take condoms out of the equation, lube becomes much easier...just about any cooking oil will do (just don't overdo it, because a little goes a loooong way).

But if you need to use condoms for any reason, then please persist in finding a latex-compatible lube that fits into your budget, even if you have to sacrifice some other things to afford it. It is far more financially and emotionally costly to get an STD, or to have an unplanned pregnancy.

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My Boyfriend And I Fuck A Lot And Get By On Large Tubes Of Astroglide. Also If You Have Been Together For Years And Both Hiv- Use A Great Non Alcohol Lotion.....here Kitty Kitty.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Regardless, I am wondering how much lubricant one needs? I mean, yes the man may have a big dick, but doesn't the asshole accomidate after a while? Perhaps more foreplay is in order (rimming, fingering with a bit of lube) just to get the "ball rolling", so to speak.:smile:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
SO, my boyfriend has a gigantic cock, and he likes to use it ... a lot.

We are quickly coming to a point where we must start budgeting lube into our financial planning.

So, we are trying to find a more economically feasible way to support our constant need for the grease...

But unfortunately, all of the medical supply sites have cockblocked us by wanting credentials.

Can anyone here point me to a source where I can order lube in bulk... by the bucket - say, 5 gallons or so, at a time.

Also, what the hell do they call those things that they use in auto shops where they have a hose that applies grease to the car that is attached to a source above?
Have you tried Sam's Club?

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We buy sweet almond oil by the gallon at our local natural foods store.It's a hell of a lot cheaper than anything else out there.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Have you tried Sam's Club?

Chances are they might carry KY, but IMO that's not a good lube unless you're fucking for a very short period of time.

I have to go there tomorrow anyway, so I'll look and see if they carry Astroglide, which is superior but still has issues...I'm guessing they won't have it, though... :hmmm:

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
May I suggest J-Lube? It's a veterinary lubricant, it comes in a powder form and you can whip it up in a blender. It's slick as all get out and water soluble. It's very popular in the fisting world because it is very very cheap. Go to FORT TROFF (my personal fave vendor) then click on the lubes and then J-Lube. And they are great for shipping, very cheap and fast. Fastest shipping in the fetish industry and great great service.

$12.90 and it makes 5 gallons. It takes a while to get the mix right for your own personal preferences, but once you figure it out, you'll be set! I'm a big fan of it.

They also have J-Jelly, which is premixed by the gallon for $29.90. Easier than mixing it and less mess in the kitchen!

Try it!

B_tuzzy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you guys are fucking idiots if youtook this thread seriously. I love this guy he fucks with you under one screen name until you EVENTUALLY figure out he/she is here to fuck with eveveryone then switches it up again. I swear lately i have been comming here just to laugh to see what he asks next. keep up the good job. :biggrin1:​

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
you guys are fucking idiots if youtook this thread seriously. I love this guy he fucks with you under one screen name until you EVENTUALLY figure out he/she is here to fuck with eveveryone then switches it up again. I swear lately i have been comming here just to laugh to see what he asks next. keep up the good job. :biggrin1:​
No, duh. Of course he is a bullshitter. I don't think anyone took his question seriously. I certainly didn't.:rolleyes:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
May I suggest J-Lube? It's a veterinary lubricant, it comes in a powder form and you can whip it up in a blender. It's slick as all get out and water soluble...
$12.90 and it makes 5 gallons. It takes a while to get the mix right for your own personal preferences, but once you figure it out, you'll be set! I'm a big fan of it.

They also have J-Jelly, which is premixed by the gallon for $29.90. Easier than mixing it and less mess in the kitchen!

Try it!

We bought the jar of powder, from NASCO, that makes 5 gallons. It works quite well but is messy and if you drip some on the floor, watch out! It is relatively innocous and certainly cheaper than any other lube we have tried. My wife prefers Sliquid for dildo play but for sex, J-Lube is far more slippery and lasts longer, during long sessions you will have to reapply.

Now for my method of preparation, I put about a cup of water in a Pyrex mixing bowl and sprinkle in some powder, it doesn't take much at all so be very careful how much you start with, then I microwave the mixture until it boils, (that is the reason for the Pyrex bowl) let it boil for awhile which helps mix it, take it out and use a high temperature "rubber" type spatula to scrape the bowl's sides back in to the viscous puddle, be carefull not to splash the very hot liquid on your self, you will probably need to add more water until you get the right consistency, you will be amazed at how stringy and slippery it is. Put the bowl back in the microwave and let it boil for a bit, again it helps the mixing and the bonus is that it is being sterilized at the same time. Let it cool before putting it into an easy to use "squirt" bottle, apply as needed and/or desired and enjoy. Also just adding water will reactivate what lube is still on site.

The bowl and spatula are easy to clean up but the first time you wash them with mild soap you will notice that it takes quite a bit of water for the clean up.

When you take a shower it will also take more water for cleaning up.

A note: J-Lube is used by veterinarians for gynecological examinations of cows and horses, etc.

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I took it seriously, so maybe i'm the rube here but, in the larger scope of things this isn't the worst question in the world, and it's certainly not offensive in my book.

My wife prefers Sliquid for dildo play but for sex, J-Lube is far more slippery and lasts longer, during long sessions you will have to reapply.

I always keep a spray bottle of just water on hand to re-activate the j-lube.

Then I microwave the mixture until it boils, (that is the reason for the Pyrex bowl) let it boil for awhile which helps mix it

The bowl and spatula are easy to clean up but the first time you wash them with mild soap you will notice that it takes quite a bit of water for the clean up. When you take a shower it will also take more water for cleaning up.

I've never heard of microwaving it...I'm not sure how it works when it gets cooked. I've warmed a bottle up in some hot water before, but never microwaved it. Ye-ouch!

If you have problems getting it cleaned up, just use a liberal dose of table salt and it breaks it apart and deactivates it. Yes, it's VERY VERY slippery on a tile floor or in the shower...so be very very careful with the j-lube drips.

It's also a key incredient in "slime" used in movies. I personally find stringy j-lube very sexy and "nasty" in a messy sex kind of way. Then again I'm a freak...but I own that. :rolleyes:

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

:confused: :confused:

Looks like a typical lpsg thread to me:rolleyes: