Buying Magnum Condoms

agswin10

Experimental Member
Media
Until recently, I always used "regular" sized condoms. Trojans always felt a little snug, so I usually bought Lifestlyes as they seemed to be a tad larger. Nevertheless, I would usually break one out of every 4 or 5 condoms (most occured early in the sex session, so I was able to replace it).
Despite all of this, I never wanted to buy 'plus size' condoms because I had always thought that "magnums" and the like were simply meant to boost the male ego. But after a recent pregnancy scare, I went ahead and bought some Magnums, and wow, my dick no longer feels like its being strangled by the latex.
So my question is: has anyone else had the same misconception about magnums? Also, do you ever get turned on while buying them? Whenever I need to buy some, I always go to a big grocery store or pharmacy and get in the check-out line with the prettiest girl at the register. I rarely get a reaction, but when I do, it is so freakin' hot!

mbm88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i know what you mean man. i never thought that my dick was big enough for them but then i realized that they just fit MUCH better. check mine out and let me know what you think!
ps- i like having a female clerk because then it seems like they cant avoid looking at your crotch.. haha

D_golden parachute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
See it's different in the UK

we don't have a brand for 'large' I am a virgin so I don't buy condoms tbh, but I have tried on some regular ones and they were very tight, it was actually ridiculous

but I have no idea what the larger ones are here in the UK

Biggie77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I buy 4-5 packs of Trojan Magnum XLs at a time. I like to find the oldest woman working there to checkout with. hehehe.

bako_bi_man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I, too, thought that Magnums couldn't bee all that different, until I finally tried them. I always had trouble getting 'regular' condoms rolled down over my big mushroom head...

The are not a LOT bigger, but what a difference it makes for a thick cock. I've moved on to the Magnum XLs now and they're even better. THANK YOU, TROJAN (they must have a large dicked guy or two on staff)!

fsck_u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Listen I can't imagine that you're going to get a reaction. I've purchased Magnums because they're more comfortable. There are a couple of trojans I can't get over the head of my dick. Lifestyles are ok though. The thing is that magnums are far and away the biggest selling condoms. Men all want to be the guy in the line with the pretty girl and the big size condom. Its marketing. Guys think "why buy regular" when they can have the appearance of having a big cock.

It goes a long with why men rent shoes that are too big for them at bowling alleys and what not. Men want to appear a lot of ways big cars big everything.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Listen I can't imagine that you're going to get a reaction. I've purchased Magnums because they're more comfortable. There are a couple of trojans I can't get over the head of my dick. Lifestyles are ok though. The thing is that magnums are far and away the biggest selling condoms. Men all want to be the guy in the line with the pretty girl and the big size condom. Its marketing. Guys think "why buy regular" when they can have the appearance of having a big cock.

It goes a long with why men rent shoes that are too big for them at bowling alleys and what not. Men want to appear a lot of ways big cars big everything.

There used to be a funny beer commercial on TV with a guy at a bowling alley and the only shoes that were available to rent were the really huge shoes! He bought the women at the next table a beer and they said "Can't blame a man for trying", then it showed his big shoes and you heard a horse neigh in the background! :biggrin1: One of my all time favorite commercials.

And, awww...you mean if I worked at a checkout and a guy got in line buying Magnums, I couldn't make any assumptions?

fsck_u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There used to be a funny beer commercial on TV with a guy at a bowling alley and the only shoes that were available to rent were the really huge shoes! He bought the women at the next table a beer and they said "Can't blame a man for trying", then it showed his big shoes and you heard a horse neigh in the background! :biggrin1: One of my all time favorite commercials.

And, awww...you mean if I worked at a checkout and a guy got in line buying Magnums, I couldn't make any assumptions?

You can make the assumptions, but you should know that the reason I have tried lifestyles is that magnums are routinely sold out at the grocery store. Meanwhile there will be barely any other ones sold but magnums are out. So either everyone in my neighborhood has a huge cock or someone's lying to themselves :smile:

However if you see me in line please make that assumption that would be great :biggrin1:

PowayWolfman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Had to buy some condoms before going to a "convention" The cheapest place around me to buy Magnums are at Target,, The lines were full so i went to the electronics department. the guy there was my hight but thinner, I had a few other items (bought a shirt and had the black box warped in there) He un did the shirt and there was the box of magnums. He kinda paused for a second and i though he was gunna give me "the look" in stead he smiled and said

" Yeah man,, Another big diked shorteh!" and held his fist up for me to hit.

Nobody else was around, so we struck up a conversation

Told me he gets pissed when he buys magnums and other guys look down at him at the check out as if there saying "in your dreams, shrimp!"

he then was like ( DONT JUDGE ME!) XD

I laughed and told him i usually tell people 'Hey, short in hight, big between the thighs!)

His replacement showed up just as he finished checkin me out.. It was his break time and he had an hour to kill...

lets just say. we showed each-other how well we fit and stretch those mags out >3

now, if youll excuse me, Ive got one more left from that 25 pack i bought, and Mark gets out of work in an hour >3

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can make the assumptions, but you should know that the reason I have tried lifestyles is that magnums are routinely sold out at the grocery store. Meanwhile there will be barely any other ones sold but magnums are out. So either everyone in my neighborhood has a huge cock or someone's lying to themselves :smile:

However if you see me in line please make that assumption that would be great :biggrin1:

I think they're probably mostly lying to themselves...but it's not good if it falls off, right?

fsck_u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think they're probably mostly lying to themselves...but it's not good if it falls off, right?

Yeah having it fall off would be bad :biggrin1: or worse having someone give you that look like "I don't think you need that" right before sex that could kill the moment I'm sure.

Yeah as men we like lying to ourselves it's just in our nature I guess :biggrin1:

My roommate had a girl over once and came upstairs to borrow a condom I gave him a magnum which was kind of a weird he goes "well I just found out a little bit more about you then I knew before". So at least men still believe the magnum myth :smile:

donkeydongle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Check out the Kimono brand. They tend to be larger then most and feel good. They have a maxx brand and a large brand both are pretty good.

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah having it fall off would be bad :biggrin1: or worse having someone give you that look like "I don't think you need that" right before sex that could kill the moment I'm sure.

Yeah as men we like lying to ourselves it's just in our nature I guess :biggrin1:

My roommate had a girl over once and came upstairs to borrow a condom I gave him a magnum which was kind of a weird he goes "well I just found out a little bit more about you then I knew before". So at least men still believe the magnum myth :smile:
Do you mean you like used condoms?

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I thought they were meant for guys bigger than me, but after trying them i realized that they (Magnum XL) seem to be knitted on me, and I realized why regular ones didn't even go to midshaft (where my cock is thickest).

UncutScot7.5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Magnums really are so much more comfortable. There are a few other speciality ones I've used that are the right legnth, but nothing feels better for girth than magnums. As for buying them I've only got the ocaissional look from the female clerks. And male clerks kind of always have the "yeah right" attitude (which some female ones do to too). But every time you buy with a girl there with you, they don't doubt it for a second.

caretaker

Just Browsing
Media
I have never tried the Magnums, was in a Long realationship, so did not need them, back in the day when I used condoms I had never heard of Magnums .The Reg 1s would actually cut off my blood flow due to my gerth and it would hurt, I would start to go soft, 1 time the lady Iwas with could not believe the diffrence in size when i took it off and got the flow going again. I have not bought them in a long time, so I have been shy about even reading the package in the store to see what size I need. so maybe I will check them out sounds like i could be 100% and still have a condom on.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's funny. It's one of those things that you never realized, then afterward you can't believe you didn't realize. Seems like a lot of bigger guys use the regular condoms thinking that's just the way they are supposed to feel. You don't know you need bigger until someone tells you you're big or need a bigger condom.

kcstrker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm just thick enough where the magnum helps with the blood flow and comfort. In fact, i was never able to ejaculate into a regular trojan, but the magnum lets me cum just fine

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Until recently, I always used "regular" sized condoms. Trojans always felt a little snug, so I usually bought Lifestlyes as they seemed to be a tad larger. Nevertheless, I would usually break one out of every 4 or 5 condoms (most occured early in the sex session, so I was able to replace it).
Despite all of this, I never wanted to buy 'plus size' condoms because I had always thought that "magnums" and the like were simply meant to boost the male ego. But after a recent pregnancy scare, I went ahead and bought some Magnums, and wow, my dick no longer feels like its being strangled by the latex.
So my question is: has anyone else had the same misconception about magnums? Also, do you ever get turned on while buying them? Whenever I need to buy some, I always go to a big grocery store or pharmacy and get in the check-out line with the prettiest girl at the register. I rarely get a reaction, but when I do, it is so freakin' hot!
I know what you are talking about, when going to buy them, I need extra large magnums, so I go to a East Indian run convenience store by my housr to buy them. There are two ladies that are part of the family that owns the place one older the other is the daughter. They are both very hot looking!!! I purposely go there when they are working and not the father to buy my rubbers. When I first went there they only had the large magnums on sale there so I just bought them and they always looked at each other when I put a couple of packs of them on the counter and talked between themselves in their language and they laughed ! That really turned me on to wonder what they were saying, I am a black man so I am sure it had something to do with that and the large size rubbers. After a few times of buying them there , the mother said do we need to keep more of these in stock for you, we dont want to run out, and they looked at each other and laughed and said something I couldnt understand. So I thought what the hell, I said yes please, but could you order the extra large size, i really need the extra large if you dont mind!!! You should have seen the look on their faces it was really hot, she said of course if that is what you need. I said yes it was, and could swear i saw her start sweating and look at her daughter after that. The next week they had the extra large when I came in and I went up and the mother was working the register by herself and I put a couple of packs up on the counter and she said I got them for you she was by herself and she looked to be sure no one else was in the store and she said I will be closing the store at 10 oclock would you like to come back then, I will be alone tonight. I said sure is something wrong? She said no, I have heard stories about you black men before, I would like very much to see what you have that it takes such a large thing to cover up, I took one out of a package and it was very long when I unrolled it would you mind if i put it on you to see how it fits you? I of course said no of course not I will be here, and of course I came back at 10 and the stor was already dark, but she was at the door and told me to come in and then locked the door behind me, you can use your own imagination after that of what happened and I have been back several times since then, she has talked about wanting her daughter to see me too because she has been very interested about sex and the size of mens things she said lately so she wants to keep the situation in her control and show her while she is there about the difference in the size of men, Anyway it sound crazy but it really did happen and it went on from there for quite some time, but I wont go into that, but it is the truth it did happen!