Buying Magnum Condoms

neils1153

1st Like
Media
It looks as if a LOT of us (including me) have had exactly that thought and been entirely wrong!

well im 6.3" girth and they are very snug on me... when i "go", i dont even have to worry about grabing the thing before i pull out... i use them because of girth, the length of a regular condom is not an issue...

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder where the hell guys like Ramon (in the BangBros videos), Castro Supreme, and Jack Napier get their condoms? Or for that matter our fellow forumite Wrist_Thick10. TheyFit condoms are no longer available. Is there a make of condom for the really thick? This is, of course, a matter of no consequence for me; I'm just curious.

superslam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
one time i ended up buying a pack and the cashier was a girl i knew from highschool...i didnt realize I had walked into her line, and i couldnt turn around and go to a different one, that would have been rude. she just gave a little laugh

thickrod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
somebody has already asked it and hasn't gotten an answer yet so...
what is the appropriate girth and length required for a magnum

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
somebody has already asked it and hasn't gotten an answer yet so...
what is the appropriate girth and length required for a magnum
I don't understand why you ask. You claim to have a girth of 7". A couple of us have stated girths well under that and have found Magnum XLs to be the only condoms that are not too tight. If your measurements are truthful, they can't possibly be too large for you.

D_BobN_Weave

Experimental Member
Media
im thinking about getting magnums now.....reg. condoms make my cock look like its being strangled in them....even my gf remarked one time that it looks uncomfortable.....i always have to tug it off when im trying to get it off......maybe i should try the magnums....

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
regular magnums are for ppl over 5.5 or so.... ( from people that have used i hear they firt them..
now for mag XL you need about 6 inches of girth.maybe a lil bit lessbut no less than 5.7 inches around i think..

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and calboner I bought the large sample like you said too.. a while back.. :) nothing bigger than the mag's :()

xxncxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I bought a sex toy I also bought normal Trojan condoms thinking that they would be fine, but I end up breaking them every single time, so much that I've resorted to just using them for the simple lubrication. Some day I'll need to find time to buy some magnums. I think they'll fit better.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
regular magnums are for ppl over 5.5 or so.... ( from people that have used i hear they firt them..
now for mag XL you need about 6 inches of girth.maybe a lil bit lessbut no less than 5.7 inches around i think..

I support this, as I'm 7x5.5 and find that Regular Magnums feel the best as far as condoms I've tried.