buying magnum XLs

rownage

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be completely honest, I'm not the kid you'd expect to have a large penis. I'm pretty skinny, a little taller than most of my friends, outgoing, and sometimes immature/over-energetic. However, I still feel my face flush and I feel weird about buying magnum XLs at Walmart, Rite-Aid, etc. I never make eye contact, and I hate buying them when my friends are around. It's almost like I'm ashamed of having a large penis (I'm really not!). Any words of wisdom to be offered, maybe to help me gain the confidence of buying them, or anything? (Posting a safe-for-work pic for you all of me)

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No one cares, I know it seems they do, but no, and no one will comment. After a few times buying them you won't care either.

If it still seems to be a problem after a few tries, is buying on-line out of the question?

Rang3r69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Didn't look at your pic nor do I care to look. To get to the point about your situation when buying condoms. Rownage get your fucking head out of your ass. You need to take charge of your fucking life and not care about what others think, so long as you know what your are doing is just. As you get older you will realize that in this society to many people are "politically correct". FUCK that noise. Be yourself, be honest, just and brave. Who gives a fuck about what others think. Believe in yourself or something greater. Now don't get me wrong, yes you should respect others especially the elderly and the challenged ones (Physically and mentally challenged, that is.) Remember to pick your battles, sometimes you might just have to suck it up and not go there. If buying condoms is an issue then you definitely have other issues. Fuck, I only have a +7 X 7 1/4 not huge compared to some on this website, and I am confident as all hell that I can fuck better than most of them out their regardless of size. Why because a have the confidence and experience to know what a woman wants when she wants it. It's all about how she perceives you and you my friend, can control that. I am not a timid person, nor should you be. Back to the subject. The next time you even start to feel ashamed, think " will this kill me, will I be maimed for life, will this hurt anyone else" if not then do it!

PEACE
"They call me the meek one"

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Haha Rang3r69, that was a very thorough response lol. Oh and don't worry rownage, I'm in the same boat as you, I know I SHOUDLD'T be embarrassed/ashamed etc, but I guess that's how most of us have been conditioned.

I guess you can only look the checkout person in the eye and smile, be confident (I'm talking to myself now too :p)

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's maybe a big deal for you, but the person at the checkout probably handles quite a few XLs every day, so to them, you're just another customer buying condoms. If you buy them in a supermarket, they probably don't even notice. If you don't like buying them in front of your friends, don't. Save it for when they're not around. Or, failing that, make a point of buying some every time you're with a friend. Then, it will just be something that you do. You'll get used to it, so will they and it won't be a problem. You'll probably get a ribbing the first few times, but that will pass.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A coupla ways to think of it...

a) you ARE buying condoms with means you are "getting some"

b) you are showing you are a RESPONSIBLE grown up (as oposed to 'gosh- they wobn't get pregnant, be carrying an STD, etc...)

c) you aren't having to buy the Magnum Xs (xtra small)

d) is there someone else you can ask to buy them for you? (dad, brother, friend etc...)

e) can you buy them when your friends are NOT around? (maybe a 'hey I need to run in here real quick and get a soda...?)

I told my sons, if they needed them and were embarrassed, ASK and I would gladly get them for them (not having a condom is NO EXCUSE these days)...

bimale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The fact is that all anyone is thinking is HOW DO I GET THIS GUY'S PHONE NUMBER!!! :)

Nemo_Steampunk

Sexy Member
Media
I used to work as a checker at a grocery store. Within 5 minutes of being on duty, the mind wanders while the hands simply move your groceries acros the scanner. I cannot believe any checker can actually recall exactly what you bought ten seconds after you've paid for it.

Long story short, don't worry about it.

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would think being a guy and being seen purchasing XL condoms would be a good thing. I would think you would wave them in the air and talk about them in a loud voice so everyone would hear. It is free advertising that you have a large cock.

It is also a lot easier than being a female and having to go buy Super XL Tampons or other feminine hygene products.....