BUYING MY 16 OLD COUSIN CONDOMS

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by hungmormon, Jul 16, 2004.

1. hungmormon

hungmormon New Member

MY AUNT BY MARRIAGE IS PISS OFF AT ME BECAUSE I BOUGHT HER SON CONDOMS SINCE HE IS NOW HAVING SEX. SHE REALLY MAD AT ME BECAUSE HE WAS NOT SURE OF WHAT TYPE SO I HAD HIM PULL DOWN HIS SHORTS SO I CAN DETERMINE IF HE NEEDS LARGE CONDOMS OR REGULAR CONDOMS . DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG

2. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

i wouldn't say that buying him condoms was bad. Hell, I think most people are sexually active when they are 16...just stress to him how important it is that he uses them EVERY time, and even then they are 100% effective.

As far as checking him out to see what size he needed, depends on the relationship with that part of the family. If my uncle did that with my brother, I don't think my mom would give a shit...b/c she would know why and wouldn't think otherwise of it. I personally wouldn't do that with one of my nephews by marriage though....even if i was a guy. It's just different with that side of the family.

3. musc069

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well you could have simply asked him about his size. Pulling down the shorts of your cousin to check him out is a bit weird in my book and could easily have put off your aunt.

4. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    First of all, I applaud the use of condoms. Second, if he is old enough to have sex, he should be "man" enough to get the condoms himself. And third... I actually think the fact of you buying condoms for her "little boy" is more shocking that the fact that you were checking out his penis... unless she caught you in a compromising position.

5. mistergrasso

mistergrasso Member

Yes. You didn't tell us how big his dick is.

6. txquis

Gold Member

He may be "man enough"
    but can 16 year olds buy condoms in the US?
    I am twenty years past 16,
    so i cant remember.
    i didnt think so.
    Maybe that is why his cousin was helping him out.

7. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Maybe it varies from state to state, but here in Louisiana you have to at least 18. You can receive them free from Planned Parenthood, but for those of us who have the full meal deal, the one-size-fits-all model they provide is less than optimal.

8. madame_zora

Gold Member

I'm 41 and I still find it embarrassing, who knows why. I think it's nice you wanted to help your nephew, I guess the real question I have is how did HE feel about you checking him out? If he was weirded out, maybe that's what he told his mom. I bought condoms for my daughter and kept them around for any of her friends, male of female who wanted them. I would rather give them to young people rather than think the embarassment of having to buy them might keep them from practising safe sex. Also, having condoms around gave me a chance to talk about sex issues with them sometimes without sounding too weird.

9. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

hungmorman:

Obviously, you and your nephew have a close relationship or you would not have known for a fact that he was having sex. Maybe a better approach than having him pull down his shorts for you to know his size would have been explaining to him how to get an accurate measurement of his erected penis. You didn't tell us if you saw his flaccid or erected dick, which would make a difference depending on his being a shower or a grower! If the dude is having sex at 16, he can certainly measure his tool himself.

Now for the sticky part. The guy should have been instructed to wear condoms, of course, and you did the right thing in encouraging that by buying them for him, if necessary. But, I don't understand why his Mother had to know about this. Had it been I, I would have specifically had an understanding with your nephew that his Mother was not to know that I had been involved. At 16, I don't think it would have been mandatory for him to tell his Mother where he got the condoms, if she happened to discover them. Very sticky!

Luke

10. mindseye

Gold Member

FYI, that law may be on the books, but it is not legally enforceable.

In 1977, the US Supreme Court ruled in Carey v. Population Services International, 431 U.S. 678 that

In short, it's unconstitutional for a state to prevent minors from buying condoms.

With regard to the original post, Hungmormon sure seems to have a lot of opportunitites (1 2 3 4 5) to be sexual with family members and close friends, doesn't he? Hmm.

11. mistergrasso

mistergrasso Member

The son of his aunt is his cousin, not nephew.

12. B_Carolina

B_Carolina New Member

Last I checked, they don't keep condoms with beer and cigarettes. Hence, you don't need a card to buy them. Also, after glancing at the title of this thread my first thought was...

Saints alive!!! Don't use 16-year-old condoms, get them fresh man!

13. Imported

Gold Member

BRMSTN69: In hungmormons defence he didn't pull down his cousins shorts, his cousin felt comfortable enough to do it himself, and could it be that the boy didn't know if he was above average and needed an opinion?Second most people are unaware of federal law and may refuse to sell condoms to minors. Third most boys that age are afraid to buy condoms themselves, so kudos if they ask someone to do it for them(better than the alternatives) and finaly hungmormon (much like me seems to be uncomfortable with using a PC so he keeps his post short and may leave out some important details because its hard for him to type it all. I often have strong opions on some of the issues here but keep quiet because I find a detailed response to diffucult to type.

14. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

It's easy enough to figure out how she found out about the condoms - she must have found where her son had them hidden.

But how the hell did Mom find out that her boy had lowered his shorts for a size check?

15. Imported

Gold Member

BRMSTN69: BTW, Pecker love the new avatar but, where did you find a pic of E-H's dad?

16. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

In all fairness, you did nothing wrong, Hungmoron. You simply wanted more information so you could help the kid.

17. jonb

Gold Member

You didn't do anything wrong, hungmormon. Nice to see a post which isn't about incest. LOL

18. B_Carolina

B_Carolina New Member

Hold the phone...there's a federal law agaisnt selling condoms to minors? Don't high schools freely offer them in the health/guidance office? I am awed by the notion that there even *might* be a law. And federal at that! BRSTMN69, are you sure about this?

19. Imported

Gold Member

BRMSTN69: no federal law states that the states cannot make a law refusing to sell condoms to minors, but states twist the laws to make it seem illegal to the layman

20. madame_zora

Gold Member

Wow, that's really a shame. Hard enough for minors to get used to using them without the added pressure of how to get them.

Draft saved Draft deleted