By the power of Grayskull!

That was a hot story, please continue writing more.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I hope it's as good as the first Masters of the Universe film with Dolph Lundgren. The one was awesome.

GI Joe, Thundercats, also in the works, right?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for live-action My Little Pony. What will those geniuses in Hollywood think of next?

That was a hot story, please continue writing more.

Why are you taking the piss?

Yawgrimas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
*hugs rugbypup* How do you know they are? The first one has not aed well though I did like it aged about 8-10.

And those other suggestions would be awesome a Thundercats movie <3.

I think riven was taking the piss though :p. Admittedly though master of th universe is fictious so...you know...

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's just a remake film I thought people of a certain age might look forward to, I didnt expect to be mocked for it.

By age 29 i would have thought that sarcasm might have left a person slightly less offended as it seems to make you. I`m sure these comments were not meant as a personal attack on yourself. In fact i think that the second comment was probably a remark against the moron that left the amusing coment

gREY SKULL WAS A QUEER

Thankfully he was banned rather swiftly (well done mods)

unique_exposure

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have fond memories of the original animated He-Man. A couple of years ago I watched it with my ex-boyfriend from adult eyes and couldn't believe the homo eroticism suggested! Hilarious...

And a funny quote from a blog:
In the ever-growing lineup of "outed" classic superheroes, He-Man might be the easiest target of all. It's almost too easy: Prince Adam, He-Man's alter ego, is a ripped Nordic pageboy with blinding teeth and sharply waxed eyebrows who spends lazy afternoons pampering his timid pet cat; he wears lavender stretch pants, furry purple Ugg boots, and a sleeveless pink blouse that clings like saran wrap to his pecs. To become He-Man, Adam harnesses what he calls "fabulous secret powers": His clothes fall off, his voice drops a full octave, his skin turns from vanilla to nut brown, his giant sword starts gushing energy, and he adopts a name so absurdly masculine it's redundant. Next, he typically runs around seizing space-wands with glowing knobs and fabulously straddling giant rockets. He hangs out with people called Fisto and Ram Man, and they all exchange wink-wink nudge-nudge dialogue: "I'd like to hear more about this hooded seed-man of yours!" "I feel the bony finger of Skeletor!" "Your assistance is required on Snake Mountain!" Once you start thinking along these lines, it's impossible to stop.

I know they didn't write much, if any, of the original tongue-in-cheek silliness into the Dolph Lundgren remake. That wouldn't sell. But I'm looking forward to see what they do with this remake, if only for digital eye-candy or from the perspective of adolescent nostalgia.

Oh yeah. An amusing, but silly parody! YouTube - He-Man Parody 3

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You think that's suggestive?

Try reading some passages from the Harry Potter series substituting the word wang in place of wand.
WORD.

Also, He-Man was the most awesome gay metaphor ever!!

Hey, I am a bubbly blonde twink in pink and purple who gets picked on all the time.

But when I reach and grab my big stick, I get transformed into a butch, waxed hunk in a loin cloth and harness.

Suddenly I am as masculine as you would ever want to see.

HA!

Rediscovering He-Man

the article said:
The best part about rewatching He-Man, after the initial nostalgia-burst, was tracking the show's hilarious accidental homo-eroticism—an aspect I missed completely as a first-grader. In the ever-growing lineup of "outed" classic superheroes, He-Man might be the easiest target of all. It's almost too easy: Prince Adam, He-Man's alter ego, is a ripped Nordic pageboy with blinding teeth and sharply waxed eyebrows who spends lazy afternoons pampering his timid pet cat; he wears lavender stretch pants, furry purple Ugg boots, and a sleeveless pink blouse that clings like saran wrap to his pecs.

To become He-Man, Adam harnesses what he calls "fabulous secret powers": His clothes fall off, his voice drops a full octave, his skin turns from vanilla to nut brown, his giant sword starts gushing energy, and he adopts a name so absurdly masculine it's redundant. Next, he typically runs around seizing space-wands with glowing knobs and fabulously straddling giant rockets.

He hangs out with people called Fisto and Ram Man, and they all exchange wink-wink nudge-nudge dialogue: "I'd like to hear more about this hooded seed-man of yours!" "I feel the bony finger of Skeletor!" "Your assistance is required on Snake Mountain!" Once you start thinking along these lines, it's impossible to stop. (Clearly, others have had the same idea.) It's a prime example of how easily an extreme fantasy of masculinity can circle back to become its opposite.