Bye Bye all

indeed

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Time for me to go.
Recently i have come to realise that i get nothing from this website anymore and the fun of it has slowly run out. This is partly due to a fake member whom i had on my msn, screwing me over. This is that last time i am allowing it to happen.
I have mostly enjoyed my time as a member, and have enjoyed meeting people along the way. Im greatful for all the help and nice comments i have been given, plus the debates i have been part of.
I have removed my pictures and plan on not submitting any more.
Take care all of you, i may pop back on once or twice to say hi or whatever, and to of course check this thread. But mostly i will be inactive for long periods of time.
I will still be on my msn and yahoo for all those i have met already.

Bye bye all, see ya around.
My user name elsewhere is always indeed or monkeyindeed, so look me up if you find yourself somewhere. Ya never know, i might be there :D
Goodbye

patro78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm a regular viewer of your album and noticed your pics gone a few days ago; thinking positively, I hoped that your were merely going through a "spring cleaning" and were planning to replenish your already superb offerings. It is dissapointing to see you go and I hope that your motivation for leaving isn't only related to your unfortunate experience with a deceitful member. You were, and are, a great contributor and your endowment really set the standard for the site! Your inventive poses and shots were always captivating.

While my occassional visits to lpsg will now be less interesting with you gone, I admire your resolution to move on once you've realised that the lpsg forum has offered you as much as it can. It's a sign of maturity and realism.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your departure. The fact that you've posted this farewell message is a testament to your consideration and decency.

"Don't be sad it's over, just be glad it happended at all"!

Best of luck.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I undeerstand why you are leaving and regret to see you go. There have been way too many trolls, cyberstalkers, and just flat out weird, mean people here this summer. I hope one day you will feel better returning to us.

PS - I had only just rediscovered your gallery pics a few weeks ago and was enjoying myself immensely.:redface: :smile:

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm a regular viewer of your album and noticed your pics gone a few days ago; thinking positively, I hoped that your were merely going through a "spring cleaning" and were planning to replenish your already superb offerings. It is dissapointing to see you go and I hope that your motivation for leaving isn't only related to your unfortunate experience with a deceitful member. You were, and are, a great contributor and your endowment really set the standard for the site! Your inventive poses and shots were always captivating.

While my occassional visits to lpsg will now be less interesting with you gone, I admire your resolution to move on once you've realised that the lpsg forum has offered you as much as it can. It's a sign of maturity and realism.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your departure. The fact that you've posted this farewell message is a testament to your consideration and decency.

"Don't be sad it's over, just be glad it happended at all"!

Best of luck.

i enjoyed reading ya post...really thoughtful , sincere and well said