Bye, bye

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Oh no... i feel those stroke-like symptoms coming on again. Snoozie? Are you burning toast again?

Sorry. Simple explanation.

I owed MB an erotica before leaving. I cut and pasted from a text file an old one I wrote and sent it to her email. I kept getting a blue text w/ underline. I tried twice to fix. Didn't work. I said fuck it and sent it. At that time it was not a link but today in the sent file folder it is. This is weird. But firefox (even in safe mode) is known to have memory problems. Also, mySpace was infected recently with a virus that runs javascript from videos.

From time to time when I surf on this site there are links to url's and images that aren't, to borrow a word, kosher. I feel dirty. Going to scrub clean.

Will you tell Snooz to get my sausage out of the hot oil. I need it when walking around the produce section at the supermarket or I loose my balance. :smile:

The "murder" thing got me confused too. Flip side can mean when one dies I still don't get the "murder". But there is also a neuroses of sorts which I'm too lazy find a to link to right now that people can get a creepy feeling when being online about being stalked. Which 99.1% time is nonsense.

Please joy boy keep me inline when I babble.:wink:

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media

Roll your eyes all you want.

There is an oriental philosophy about art in general. They will make something beautiful and perfect and mar it a little just before finishing. I think it has something to do with balance. But I think it also has something to do about not insulting god(s).

Westerner's don't get it apperantly so I thought you'd feel compelled to fix it and send it back or at least ask if you could fix it.

Not saying that writing erotica sample was beautiful or perfect but it had a path, don't you think?