Bye

Perogee

Just Browsing
Media
I have decided to leave LPSG. I have deleted all my pics and I as of the conclusion of this post, I am scrambling my password so that I can't sign back in.

This decision has been a long time coming, frankly every time I visit this place, I leave feeling a little more foolish, a little more like a loser. I woke up this morning and realized that if I want my dignity back I shouldn't be participating in this juvenile behavior.

I am an adult, I shouldn't be waving my dick around on the internet. I am sick of being hit on by men and trying futilely to chat up strange (emphasis on strange) women who I will never meet. Frankly, I can see no point in my continued participation.

Also since I am leaving, I finally get to say that with very few exceptions (maybe like, two) I don't think I have met anybody on here who wasn't either a pervert or some other social defective.

Reply however you like, I am long gone.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have decided to leave LPSG. I have deleted all my pics and I as of the conclusion of this post, I am scrambling my password so that I can't sign back in.

This decision has been a long time coming, frankly every time I visit this place, I leave feeling a little more foolish, a little more like a loser. I woke up this morning and realized that if I want my dignity back I shouldn't be participating in this juvenile behavior.

I am an adult, I shouldn't be waving my dick around on the internet. I am sick of being hit on by men and trying futilely to chat up strange (emphasis on strange) women who I will never meet. Frankly, I can see no point in my continued participation.

Also since I am leaving, I finally get to say that with very few exceptions (maybe like, two) I don't think I have met anybody on here who wasn't either a pervert or some other social defective.

well I'm sure your presence and contribution will be sorely missed.

Reactions: dreamer20

Fireballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ah, Perogee. Sigh.
Returning to real life? GOOD.
Leaving like this? BAD.

"I'm taking my ball,
and now, I'm gonna go home!
You'll miss me, I swear!"

Despite your tantrum,
The real world is really cool.
Best of luck in it.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ah, Perogee. Sigh.
Returning to real life? GOOD.
Leaving like this? BAD.

"I'm taking my ball,
and now, I'm gonna go home!
You'll miss me, I swear!"

Despite your tantrum,
The real world is really cool.
Best of luck in it.

You got a fan club?
If so, I'd like to join it
Your posts crack me up :tongue:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Bye and I'm sorry you feel this way...

The way I 'see' your frustration is that you may feel you have expose yourself too much, and the attention you fancied you did not get. Plus I've hard many times that people pretending to be women hangs on the chat a lot. I can feel the 'strange' fake vibes when men are playing this game - most of the time. :biggrin1:

I can be wrong because I dont like the chat but I think LPSG is much more strong in the board than in the chat, and I think your preference of communicaion exchanges is in the chat...fast and instanteneous.

Well, anyways your lack of meaninful real exchanges here shows in your last comment about the 'perverts and social defectives' groups...to me at least they are a tiny silent minority and may be among the ones who never post on the board (and send the annoying PM's too :biggrin1: ).

Good luck Perogee...:smile:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
every time I visit this place, I leave feeling a little more foolish, a little more like a loser.
I am sick of trying futilely to chat up strange (emphasis on strange) women who I will never meet.

I don't think I have met anybody on here who wasn't either a pervert or some other social defective.

You were singing a different tune not so long ago:

Perogee said:
Welcome to the forums. It's a great community

Now you are leaving in a huff because you couldn't make it with any of the ladies here. Does that make you a pervert or a social defective?:tongue:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Perogee,

I will miss all the well-thought, well-written, thought-provoking and other hyphenated-descriptive posts you've made here. Your absence is a great loss.

Best Wishes,

~One Perverted Social Defective

Has anyone ever told you just how precious you are JBT ? :biggrin1:

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone ever told you just how precious you are JBT ? :biggrin1:

Yes. But i'm an attention whore. Tell me again? Please? :biggrin1:

I tell him everynight as I turn off the lights in our $800,000 house and crawl into our king-sized bed. :rolleyes:

Someone in Boston is having day-dreams. Either that or delusions of grandeur :tongue:

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes. But i'm an attention whore. Tell me again? Please? :biggrin1:

Someone in Boston is having day-dreams. Either that or delusions of grandeur :tongue:

Way to blow up my spot.........now this is what really happens everynight....:rolleyes:

I turn the lights out in my $800,000 house, I climb into my king-sized bed and wonder - WHERE THE HELL MY MAN IS?!