Bye.

Media
Hate to see you go. Is there anything we can do to make your experience as a newbie more comfortable here? Whatever you decide, I wish you all the best. Sam

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hope you will reconsider, track14. If not best wishes, and God bless.

Doggone it, I liked that guy.

Is it my imagination, or has the internet community gone to pot this year?

All this dissent and trolling going on here. The big mess at measurection with several long time members leaving. A couple of them came here.
I never joined there but I read on the open sections. I notice that some other boards are not nearly as active of late as well. What is going on with this?

Media
I can offer you Hickboy for your own enjoyment (which ever form that may take) as a free gift if you choose to stay?
Is that offer good for the whole board?
Only if you can prove a serious intent to leave prior to the offer being made :tongue:
Please, Kotchanski, give him Hickboy and we might finally have what we need to get him away from Kill This Thread and finally allow that thread some dignity in death! Please, oh, please!

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
track_14, I hope you change your mind and stick around for a bit. You are a great guy and a very insightful poster. I think you should just take a vacation from the boards and then come back when you're feeling better.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's kind of a idiotic opinion, but I guess you're entitled to it.

Oh, how insufferably precious, the old LPSG "everybody's an idiot but me".

There's nothing idiotic about Detroittothetop's statement. It would be silly to claim that spurious hits aren't a chronic annoyance here at LPSG. Hell, I get hits, even though it couldn't be clearer that I'm not even slightly interested, and it's hardly farfetched to speculate that others might get more of them.

The only thing questionable is how Detroittothetop might know that it's the case here. But he's allowed to speculate. That may be unwise sometimes but it's hardly idiotic.

So, allow me to make the constructive suggestion that you should stop being a jerk.

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh, how insufferably precious, the old LPSG "everybody's an idiot but me".

There's nothing idiotic about Detroittothetop's statement. It would be silly to claim that spurious hits aren't a chronic annoyance here at LPSG. Hell, I get hits, even though it couldn't be clearer that I'm not even slightly interested, and it's hardly farfetched to speculate that others might get more of them.

The only thing questionable is how Detroittothetop might know that it's the case here. But he's allowed to speculate. That may be unwise sometimes but it's hardly idiotic.

So, allow me to make the constructive suggestion that you should stop being a jerk.

But its comments like that that make me want to be a jerk, which is as much my prerogative as his to make unfounded comments like that. I suppose what I think is idiotic about it, and a bit offensive, is that he jumped to that conclusion seemingly without evidence, based only on what appears to be a barely latent homophobia. track14 did not list himself as straight, repeatedly sought affirmation that he was attractive and had a big dick on a website populated mostly by other guys, described himself as unsure about his sexuality, talked about locker situations in which he wanted to "reap the rewards" of showing off to other guys in the locker room and described various sexual situations with women in which, for whatever reason, he wasn't able to get an erection. All of that combined with the fact that he was in general a very laid-back, cool guy who seemed to enjoy flirting with,or at least getting attention from, other guys and that he also talked openly about suffering from depression for many, many years, leads me to think that he probably left for reasons much more complicated than and other than being hit on by gay guys. And so to reach the conclusion that Detroittothetop reached seems entirely spurious and probably, as I said earlier, based on his own hang-ups or negative experiences and not on the particulars at hand.