Media
Sexuality
No Response
All right, call me Stumpy.

Elucidate, please ...

Here ya go, Stumpy:

From UrbanDictionary.com

1. rock spider

A term used to refer to a pedophile. In common usage within correctional facilities. Derived from the analogy that a pedophile, like a rock spider, is always getting into little cracks. Crass and vulgar, I know, but there it is.
"That fucking rock spider had it coming!" (When used as a defense to a charge of murder, where the deceased was a pedophile.)

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Trust me im not looking for then THAT young..Im not a rock spider.. But when they dont display an age it does make it bordeline sometimes.

This place is a minefield
It is not your fault Lee. You are sweetheart. You don't have a mean bone in your body. Let's change the subject to Why is Lee so sexy?:kiss:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Track14 I'm sure you are still coming here and reading posts. When you turn 18 your ban lifts automatically. In the meantime, we wish you well.

We do care about you and what happens to you. Being 17 can be the pits. I've worked with teens for thirty years. It is my hope that it will get better for you. Later when you are 18, if we can help, let us know.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Predictably I couldn't stay away.

Whilst I am at it I think it is proper of me to apologise for lying to you all. I am in fact a minor, I am only 17 and I turn 18 in may.

...but I am a painfully honest person...

Now I'm more confused than ever--are you honest or are you lying? Are you lying about being honest or are you being honest about lying?

Banned for 2 months.
Oh good a two month reprieve to relieve my confusion (or at least this bout of it)

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I knew the Trackster was underage and might be banned.
Just got back from a weekend away and looked, first thing, for his status.
Dang!
Something very loveable about that kid -- and it's obvious now that many, many people felt that way.
I'm glad he'll be coming back.
He was just delightfully honest.

Hey, Trackster: Why don't you send me an email?

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This situation is both a bit sad and dangerous at the same time. The preteen and teen years are really a difficult time for many people. A young man that is above average endowed, even slightly questioning his sexuality, has even more to deal with.

I know that most will say that they need to find peers their own age to discuss these issues with, but in reality, they have less of a field to search in then the majority out there. Taking into consideration the percentage of the population that are lucky enough to be uncommonly endowed, and that it is already extremely hard for this age group to find someone that is willing to seriously approach these subjects, imagine how hard it is to find someone his own age, that is experiencing the same concerns. Heck, most don't even know how they feel, much less be able to help someone else work through their feelings.

I can see why they would search out adults. Especially someone who appeared to be much more beyond his years in his mannerisms. It's unfortunate that as adults, we live under the nasty "pedo" umbrella, that is meant to be there to protect these young men from the monsters that would take advantage of them, but also prevents those of us that genuinely offer to help from doing so without the fear of being unfairly accused.

I can see why Rob and the Mods must set limits, however I feel very bad for track and others like him. It seemed that track had some very mature issues that he was trying to sort through, along with the normal ones that would normally accompany someone of his age.

track, if you are indeed still visiting this site as an observer, I think that, that is a good idea. At some point, someone will post a question / problem that you can associate with, and the replies could help. It's only a couple of months before you can actively participate, then as you can see by previous posts, you will be eargerly welcomed back.

Take Care Bud