c-in2 `trophy shelf`

markcumbria

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Anyone have an opinon about these trunks? I'm not overly large (8" when erect) but it doesn't shrink much when soft, so I like supportive underwear. Current faves are Calvin K `Pro Stretch` trunks as they've a nice pouch at the front.
The c-in2 trunks look good on paper, but what do you think?

swellguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've got a couple of pairs of these and I like them. They are comfortable and do enhance my package quite a bit. I tried the c-ring types; too much of a hassle. The trophy shelfs are great.

craf

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i have both the trophy shelf and ck pro stretch. i much prefer the pro stretch...i find the trophy shelf to be a little small such that i end up sitting on my balls if they are hanging low.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
tst3r

I appreciate your own field testing on these two products.

Both images are nice, it just depends on what you desire. Thanks for your helpful input into this topic.

Group51

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What I don't like about the CK Pro's is that if you don't like to point your dick straight down, they look odd. I have some mesh's and if I point up to the right as usual, my cock doesn't actually fit. But if I point down, my dick pushes my balls into me, and my PA is a bit uncomfortable. On the other hand, I have some C-IN2 no-show trunks and, maybe that's the point, but there's no room in the crotch at all. Perhaps not a problem if you've got a flat butt, but not so comfy otherwise.

My dick is 10cm (4") soft, so not massive.

I'm gradually transitioning to fly briefs (Ys), but I do like the fancy pants from time to time.

Attachments

Last edited: