1. rocketred

rocketred New Member

My flatmate bought a couple of pairs of these yesterday when we were shopping... And they've got like a little cock-sling in it to boost your bulge!

We pissed ourselves laughing - but they seem to actually make a difference!

Anyone a fan?

2. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    YES...A MAJOR FAN....love them.....also try PAPI....AND a brand from UK...big boys...yep...love them.......ALSO look at FRESHPAIR.COM........all the best.

3. CUHandle

CUHandle New Member

Albums:
    I have a pair in Army Green with the c-ring attachment...They are GREAT. A little constricting at times, but I'm definitely a fan of the brand. :biggrin1:

4. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    I bought a pair a few weeks ago as a surprise for my wife. When it arrived I wore it and showed it off to her.

After she was done fucking my brains out, the first thing she did was go online and order 5 more.

Yeah, she's a fan.

5. tooltime954

tooltime954 New Member

Strangely, I found a pair at ROSS, a couple of weeks ago. And of course, to make the purchase even more embarrising, there was no price on them, so about 4 different employees, one at a time, starred confused at the package, and then back at me, trying to figure out what type of underwear they were. Big thanks to C-IN2 for putting the anatomical drawing on the box to explain how one pulls themselves into the ring. LOL That gave them all quite a giggle.
    ANYWAY, I did get home and rush to try them on. Very sexy look. Only downside I see, is the pouch is not all that big. Soft, I fit fine. But that ring inside does not let me stay soft very long, and then very difficult to fit in them comfortly.

I am going to try ordering online a pair that is one size bigger to see if thats any better. I do endorse these to people who hang low, and need the lift to show a bulge, or just to keep your bits together high and dry.

(Sorry I can't spell for shit).

6. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

I'm happy to note that you spelled "for shit" correctly.

BTW... I've never been able to find any at local stores.

7. bicollegedude

bicollegedude New Member

Albums:
    i am, all my underwear are C-IN2

8. danielblack

danielblack Member

yeah got a pair this week, very effective at providing a boost, even if like me you're not as large as you'd like to be they give a very impressive bulge and very comfy too

9. bendigoboi

bendigoboi New Member

Albums:
    I find that securing the strap around my junk gets uncomfortable for all-day wear.

I usually just tension up the internal strap and hang everything over the top of it - still gives me a lift, but without being constricting.

10. 41869

41869 Member

i bought 2 pairs and im not really a fan. im unable to stay soft long enough to get in the support and it just doesnt agree with me. theyre hot on other guys, but theyre not for me.

11. stlbigman

stlbigman New Member

CAUTION!!! If u are well hung and want to wear the c-in2 w/sling, don't buy it! I bought a pair about 8 months ago and it was a mistake. the plastic piece that holds the sling together kept on falling off. my junk is not small when flaccid it was too tight, almost cutting off circulation. I eventually cut off the sling and now i just wear the skivvies. nice undies but a waste.

12. aleftcurve

aleftcurve Member

Albums:
    Ditto:smile:

13. arkfarmbear

arkfarmbear New Member

The guy who created the line was formerly with 2xist.
    I've bought several different styles of Cin2 and I've not been pleased. None of them are very flattering. I don't have a big volume of "goods" but I don't like the sling either. Especially for all day. Like others, I've cut it out and just now wear them as regular underwear.

The most flattering brand I've found is Mundo Unico. I've never seen it in any mainstream stores but most of the online purveyors carry them. They "run small" but if you want to look like you are huge, wear your normal size. You will be impressed and amazed with the results. Its also fun to wear them to the gym and see the reactions of guys who try to be sly and "steal" glances when I undress! (When they see me nude later, they aren't so excited, darn it!)
    For all day comfort, order one size larger.
    My comments don't cover their cotton products, just the synthetics and others. I can't offer any guidance on those.
    I still like 2xist products. Their woven boxers are fantastic. Not baggy and saggy but not hide tight either. They don't offer a lot of variety.
    Surprisingly, I've often run across them at TJ Maxx, out here in the sticks! Speaking of TJ Maxx they carry a nice selection of Calvin Klein boxers. No one comes close to the luxurious feel of their cotton, and like 2xist, they have a "trim" fit that is more comfortable and flattering.

14. 3floors

3floors New Member

Albums:
    Hey, same here with the C-in2, had to cut out the sling. I could wear it for about 30 minutes. Cut is out and now wear them as briefs. If you are into pain however.///
    I have had success with andrew christian briefs with cotton as thin as paper. comfortable and let you hang out.
    Unico briefs are good and are everywhere in SF stores.
    I have some vintage Raymond Dragon that are just great and still fit amazingly well.

15. FitLad

FitLad Member

Albums:
    Fan here too. But some peoples thinking towards them is off, woman have bras to "push" u their tits why should it be classed wrong for us men to do the same with are privates.

16. ThicknMoan

ThicknMoan Active Member

Albums:
    Oh my goodness!

I LOVE C-IN2 -- i bought so many that the store guy calls me the CIN2 guy.
    And gives me discounts.... hmmmm

I call that type of underwear "BULGE SUPPORT"

As for the one ones with the Sling, I too had to cut it off eventually.
    Too uncomfortable. But it still was great support and still looked great!

My roommate said he doesnt like that type of underwear because it looks too obvious. HELL YEAH
    And also hinted in not so many words that he has nothing to show off.

So remember guys, go to a store and ask for underwear that provides bulge support. :tongue:

17. 1NiceRod

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love the brand. Very comfortable. Have to buy one size larger. I prefer the Trophy Shelf models over the Sling models. My all time favorite is Unico.

18. D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth Account Disabled

this is exactly what I do too. I bought a pair of c-IN2 based on the recommendation of another lpsg dude, and they were as great as he promised. but inserting my cock in the sling is constricting, especially after a while.

Ive also never seen them in stores...I ordered them from Freshpairdirect -- a great company as far as I can tell.

19. D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth Account Disabled

Indeed this was one of the main points of Elizabethan mens' fashion.

20. henry777

henry777 Well-Known Member

I have a pair and definitely love it. The cock sling is slight adjustable but I wish it could adjust a lot more. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted