C-ring underwear, bigger legs?

guestfuse

Sexy Member
Media
This is a question for guys with beefy legs or anyone who has worn underwear with a c-ring. I have bigger legs, not huge by any means, but they come in contact with each other from a little above the knee up. (standing, sitting, etc.) I know that underwear with a c-ring is meant to enhance the bulge. But, does anyone think it lifts it to a more comfortable area? So that my balls are not being crushed by my legs, and my cock doesn't need constant adjustment!

Also, does anyone have any pics looking down into the waistband showing how exactly how this ring functions? That would be great if anyone could provide them!

D_ShiaLeTubeSteak

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I get this too! .. Jeez, .. its like, im not fat, but my quads are quite muscly, .. so, naturally my underwear choice must be defined very carefully, or ill end up chewing up my crotch, .. so ... im interested in this C cup thing aswell ... never heard of it, ..

or, it is like one of those "wonder jocks" that you get from Aussie Bum or something?

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have a buddy at my health club who is a BIG GUY= tall, stocky, thick quads, big broad chest-(and yeah, hung too) and he wears string bikinis as a result (not just low rise briefs- but the ones that feature just a leg strap that goes from the pouch to the butt panel).

I teased him just a bit one day and he told me that boxerbriefs and regular briefs weren't cut for a guy with his quads. I've seen a few of the styles that he wears, and I will say that he actually looks good in them. Still, I'd prefer to see him find some athletic cut boxerbriefs that some of the new designers offer.

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a pair of underwear with a built in c-ring. The strap is too small to comfortable wrap around my cock and balls, it makes it to tight. I find it's better to just wear a regular cock ring and no underwear. No Squishing.

davidgc

Experimental Member
Media
have a look at www.fireboyunderwear.com

I don't have large thighs or legs, but this underwear is great for lift and bludge.

I love the way they trust everything out and for you guys here with large cocks, these are the best you'll get.

mgmnguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've never tried it... But - like you, I've got some pretty big thighs... I ran across this underwear the other day and have been thinking about getting some. Supposedely, it keeps things out and in front...

Anyone had any experience with them?

Obviously For Men - Most Comfortable Underwear in the World

Hjobber

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Don't know if I would buy from fireboy, but I certainly enjoyed looking at the models. Thanks.

Hey Guestfuse, I wear the Obviously brand and I gotta tell you I play Squash in them and unlike others I have worn they have stopped me from Chaffing. I love em, if nothing else they are worth a try

MrMusik69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have big quads and I used to wear pouch bikini and g-strings for the exact same reason. Those styles typically had a nice pouch for my gear to ride in. However, I have more recently gotten into some of the new boxer brief styles that also provide excellent pouches. Tulio, C-IN2 (tattoo), Obviously for Men, Cocksox (briefs), and UNICO (boxer briefs) are some of my preferred brands.

Cardinal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
those obviously boxer briefs look great! i would love to not chaffe or squash my balls , I think I'll try those...

Sandarae8

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have bigger quads too and experience the problem of squashing my balls too (or sitting on them, lol - but ouch) my penis hangs lower than my balls and I guess it can (from weight of hanging I assume) push balls more between my legs.

String bikini briefs from wal-mart have been a more affordable daily-wear solution - pouches run a bit small but that can be solved by stretching the pouch a little before putting on. C-in2 are great too, love n2n when just in undies, but not for daily wear.

I can not wear boxers or boxerbriefs. I used to wear boxerbriefs and hang down my leg. Often hanging out (posted a pic, i have a slight semi in it, but most of the time i have a slight swmi lol) I actually wore a hole thru a few pairs of expensive jeans (thank god for Nordstroms easy return policy - each time I got an odd look though - I just said reason for return was that they wore thru in the crotch in just a couple months) from my cockhead constantly rubbing against a certain area (I am serious - 3 pairs of Rock and Republics have holes where my cockhead rested, they just are not made for big bulges/mushroom heads, haha) I dont seem to have that problem as frequently now that I wear briefs/string bikinis etc.

Some pics in different types of undies and why i dont go commando

Attachments