CA Politics: Limbaugh Mocks Chinese Leadership

Discussion in 'Politics' started by faceking, Jan 30, 2011.

1. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    My Way News - Asian-American lawmakers demand Limbaugh apology

Don't get me started on this guy, Sen Yee... but his latest grandstanding about mocking the Chinese language... and Rush blowhard Limbaugh of all ppl. They both gain popularity with this shit.

Where is this guy, and his race throwing cohorts when Schwarzenegger is continually mocked for his thick Austrian accent, usually in a dumb-lug manner.

You can't have it both ways.

[disclosure: I don't listen to Rush, so I haven't a clue to hear what/how it was said, but don't need to...in order to point out the hypocrisy. But I will now demand Leland Yee to apologize to the people of California for doing a poor impersonation of a public servant, and stop wasting your time/my $$$ on snowboarding helmet laws, chasing down Palin speaking fees, and naming every stretch of highway after any/every Democrat he ever came in contact with. Fix the fucking state, fuckwad.]

2. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Repeat thread. - http://www.lpsg.org/221041-once-again-rush-limbaugh-shows.html
    And regardless of whether or not the Chinese government is ran by someone we don't approve of, Rush's comments and actions were STILL inappropriate. One can make a comment about a person without involving the race he belongs to, because then it indirectly involves everyone of that race.

3. justine

justine Member

I do not understand how Imes could be fired for making a comment about a hair do and Rush can trash so many people.

4. midlifebear

Gold Member

'Cuz Plush Rush "knows" the right people. He's Clear Channel's front runner. He's also big, real obese (after having lost all the weight) and primed for a major heart attack. I figure, based on his size, that he's taking at least 10 mgs of Enalapril twice a day to keep his BP around 138/90. It's just a matter of time.

5. flame80

flame80 New Member

Dumbass liberals commenting on anything, just shows you how ignorant you all are. your comments mean nothing when you say you have never listened to Rush Limbaugh. Talk about stupid, you should remember what your mom taught you," dont say anything if you dont have anything nice to say". No really if you dont listen why even comment other than to hate????? Stupi Fucking Liberal IDIOTS. with ignorance comes bliss

6. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

And obviously you didn't remember either. Or did your mother tell you it was OK to ignore the advice you're now trying to administer to everyone else when liberals are in the picture? Hypocrite.

BTW, with ignorance comes people like you. It's only blissful to those who don't mind being stupid just to keep a smile on their face. Also, my mom told me to give the blatantly stupid & dishonest people in this world hell so I'm doing exactly what she told me. :rolleyes:

7. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    lol lol... :biggrin1: Did someone above just label Faceking a "Dumbass liberal"? :footinmouth:

8. faceking

Albums:

"dumbass liberal" is oxymoronic in itself. I keed.

9. faceking

Albums:
  10. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Rosie O'Donnell is a comedian. Rush Limbaugh is not. Different sets of rules and allowances are applied to comedians and social, political commentators. Many which are understood by any rational thinking adult. So really, just how desperate are you gonna get to try and defend the ignorant Rushter? What's next... gonna try and compare Jesse Helms and George Carlin for their use of the N-word? :rolleyes:

11. B_OtterJoq

B_OtterJoq New Member

Then you must be bouncing off the walls, dickweed.

Imagine a world where you know what you're talking about.

Also, imagine a world where you have a modicum of command of the English language.

Difficult, ain't it?

12. B_OtterJoq

B_OtterJoq New Member

Actually, you're correct. In most cases, liberals aren't dumbasses.

Conservatives, on the other hand...

13. BayAreaGuy

BayAreaGuy Member

Albums:
    Wow, this is such an odd thread for a site about big dick. I find it amusing to see people floundering around, trying desperately to argue their political points without actually bringing up anything about politics.

If Limbaugh did something stupid, that doesn't make HIM stupid. If he did something stupid TWICE (see video of him ridiculing Michael J. Fox), that makes him an ass, but not necessarily stupid.

If Limbaugh IS wrong/stupid/evil, that doesn't make the Republican party wrong/stupid/evil, etc.

The same is true of Rosie O'Donnell, and even MORE so. She's not even INVOLVED in politics. Limbaugh is the modern-day J. Edgar Hoover! All Republicans are terrified of him, and do everything they can to cater to him, his audience, his ideas, etc., for fear he'll turn on them and ruin their careers.

Moreover, if Rosie O'Donnell does exactly the same thing as Limbaugh (and she kinda did, when she made the "ching chong" voice on "The View"), that doesn't make Limbaugh less culpable for his own idiocy. The two have no connection in the real world, other than that old "my dad can beat up your dad" type of arguing that people degrade to when they have no basis for their argument.

#13 BayAreaGuy, Jan 30, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2011
  14. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    Quoting this again, just for the fun of it.

15. BayAreaGuy

BayAreaGuy Member

Albums:
    "dumbass liberal" is oxymoronic in itself.

I wonder if some of you think that this quote succeeds in insulting liberals? It does just the opposite, you know.

An oxymoron is a figure of speech constituting a combination a contradictory terms. In other words, two things that contradict each other. The classic example is "military intelligence." See, it's an insult to the military because, by calling it an oxymoron, you're saying that the military is the OPPOSITE of intelligent.

To say that the term "dumbass liberal" is an oxymoron is the say that liberals are the OPPOSITE of dumbasses. Not an insult.

Wonder how many are still laughing, and how many have clicked over to upload more pics of their cocks, pretending they never read any of this?

#15 BayAreaGuy, Jan 30, 2011
  16. maxcok

Gold Member

:rofl: The irony is overwhelming. I may have just wet myself.

Also, has there ever been a more irate, mindless, ignorant, and insignificant troll in this forum? I haven't seen it.

:chairfall::lmao::rofl: The irony of FaceQueen making that statement and clearly not understanding the meaning of "oxymoronic" is just too much to bear. I'm pretty sure now I did wet myself.

You did notice this is the "Politics" forum on the big dick site, right?

Thank you for your elaborate and detailed explanation.

I'd be willing to bet all the "stupi fucking ignorant dumbass liberal idots" already knew that though. :laughing:

#16 maxcok, Jan 30, 2011
  17. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Well let's be nice to our clueless brethren... At least they know how to spell four-syllabled words.
    Besides, I'm patiently waiting for the next bout of false equivalency to laugh at. I can only imagine what's coming up. The number two and the number one hundred being the same because they're both even numbers? Or Michelle Bachmann and Janet Reno because they're both secret lesbians?

Kidding on the last one, of course... or am I??!? :biggrin:

18. Drifterwood

Gold Member

I think he meant tautological, though I am guessing he wouldn't want to use logical in the same sentence as liberal. That would be moronic.

19. maxcok

Gold Member

. . . . not to mention oxymoronic.

20. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

To make progress in foreign affairs takes diplomacy. The truth is we may not like the people with whom we are attempting to be diplomatic. In truth we may not respect them their political ideals or anything that they stand for. In order to get anywhere with people we do not like, we need to open the channels of communication. Communications are destroyed when a person beloved or not is mocked or portrayed in a racist or condescending manner by an individual such as Limbaugh. Without realization or caring, in the name of entertainment, Mr. Limbaugh has the potential to have a negative impact on the negotiations of many things in progress that he personally is not privileged to know.

Governments operating under dictatorships horrifically mistrust "celebrities" in general and they are not comfortable with "free speech". Free speech is a good thing, but misuse of that constitutional right in a manner that has potential to damage trade or other negotiations is at minimum self-centered and in bad taste.

In more recent years, Limbaugh is beginning to slowly erode his audience base so he is working hard to stay in the limelight by appealing to more and more extremist individuals within the conservative movement.

Throughout time many celebrities have made horrific errors in judgment with regards to how they have handled political situations. I can name many and the incidents which worked against them. In more recent times many extreme conservatives have been no less damaging. I can cite examples of that as well.

The wisest thing in this situation would have been for Mr Limbaugh to shake his head in disgust like the rest of us and then keep his mouth shut as he has the potential to unintentionally damage what little we have with our relationship with China.

Draft saved Draft deleted