Cab Driver Cuts His Own Head Off In Suicide

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cab Driver Cuts His Own Head Off In Suicide
A taxi driver has decapitated himself in his black cab in what appears to have been a gruesome suicide.

Police are treating the man's death as "non-suspicious" The man, believed to be in his 30s, died in Southwark, southeast London, on Friday. His body was found by police slumped in the car. Police are treating the driver's death as suicide and are trying to trace his next of kin.
Officers were called at 12.40am to the horrific scene in Great Suffolk Street, where the car had crashed into a pillar. A spokesman for the Metropolitan Police said: "Officers attended and the driver was found dead inside the vehicle. "The death is being treated as non-suspicious." Officers are keen to determine if the dead man was a genuine black-cab driver.

Eeewww how gross! :puke: See, if he had lived in America he could have just swallowed a bullet. :yup: :biggrin1: He took an awful chance by driving without a head. :mad: He could have killed an innocent bystander. :angryfire2:

Seriously though, I do feel bad for his friends and family. :frown1: I'm thinking the only thing worse than hearing that a loved one has committed suicide is that they did it by decapitation. :frown1:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ha ha ha, this reminds me of Space Balls where Pizza the Hut ate himself to death when he got locked in a hot car.

In all seriousness though, there is something a tad impossible about that way of committing suicide. You'd get past the first jugular and then you'd pass out/bleed out and that doesnt count once you cut your own spinal cord you wouldnt have control over your arms. Im not sure this guy could have gotten his own head entirely off his body on his own.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ha ha ha, this reminds me of Space Balls where Pizza the Hut ate himself to death when he got locked in a hot car.

In all seriousness though, there is something a tad impossible about that way of committing suicide. You'd get past the first jugular and then you'd pass out/bleed out and that doesnt count once you cut your own spinal cord you wouldnt have control over your arms. Im not sure this guy could have gotten his own head entirely off his body on his own.

True. Impossible... unless you got a helluva lot of momentum behind that blade.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
True. Impossible... unless you got a helluva lot of momentum behind that blade.

Technically, the physics behind the blow would require him to have more than an armslength of momentum behind the blade. I've seen a lot of real beheadings on the internet, it takes a bit of work to saw through the viscera of the neck and whatnot. I just have my doubts, either this guy didnt actually decapitate himself and the news is just saying it because it sounds spectacular, or someone helped him get his head off.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, it doesn't exactly say how he decapitated himself. Perhaps the crashing into the pole gave him the necessary momentum to cut his head off? If that's the case, it could have also been an accident. Something sharp just above the dashboard, he hits pole, body jerks forward, head gets sliced off.

Who knows.

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Reminds me of Dumb and Dumber when Harry and Lloyd discover their
dead pet bird (who was killed by a hitman) , Lloyd says"oh no Petie's dead, his head fell off !! "

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry about that. The article I linked was somewhat incomplete. :redface: This tells exactly how he decapitated himself. While obviously effective and creative I think he would have done better to craft a guillotine from some 2x4's and a large kitchen knife.
The man, believed to be in his 30s, tied a rope to a lamppost and the other end around his neck before driving off from the spot in Southwark, southeast London.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry about that. The article I linked was somewhat incomplete. :redface: This tells exactly how he decapitated himself. While obviously effective and creative I think he would have done better to craft a guillotine from some 2x4's and a large kitchen knife.
Ouch, imagine the ropeburn the few moments before decapitation.

But seriously, why not choose a better way to kill oneself? Or better yet, just don't do it!:rolleyes:

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

OMG!:frown1:

Adam Bleytou

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG, I live in Southwark!! :eek: I didn't even hear about this.

I think this may be a Brit method. I remember reading about a businessman doing the exact same thing last year, but in an open top convertable.

The crazy things depressed people do. :frown1:

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I suppose you think that is hugely hilarious. Would you think it so funny if it was a member of your family.

Yes,I would have the giggles at the funeral.and more than likely drop the casket,causing the unattached head to roll around inside the casket,causing my brothers to fall to the ground in uncontrollable fits of laughter.From that day forward,all we had to say was " Uncle Ralphie" and the whole room would explode with laughter.Maybe we could get it taped for one of those "Most Funniest" TV shows and win a prize.

Last edited by a moderator:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes,I would have the giggles at the funeral.and more than likely drop the casket,causing the unattached head to roll around inside the casket,causing my brothers to fall to the ground in uncontrollable fits of laughter.From that day forward,all we had to say was " Uncle Ralphie" and the whole room would explode with laughter.Maybe we could get it taped for one of those "Most Funniest" TV shows and win a prize.
:lmao: Oh My God! I literally laughed out loud reading that! :rofl: I'm one of those people that thinks in pictures so I immediately got a mental image. I also flashed on the Chuckles the Clown episode of Mary Tyler Moore.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think this may be a Brit method. I remember reading about a businessman doing the exact same thing last year, but in an open top convertable.
The crazy things depressed people do. :frown1:
It's from a Chris Morris sketch.He also put it in his final newspaper column which I've blogged.

`Richard's conduct that evening proved to me that the man I had known and loved was effectively already dead even as he talked and drank. He told us that the best way to kill yourself was to buy 200 feet of nylon rope, tie one end round your neck, the other round a lamppost, get in your car and floor the accelerator. That's how his uncle had done it. Richard was just nine years old. And he'd been forced to ride in the car to stop it crashing when his uncle's head came off. The blood had made the pedals slippery. `At the end of the story the table fell silent. Even Jonathan Swude's lip trembled. He bowed his head and said: "Oh God, Richard, I'm so sorry."

`I asked Richard why he hadn't told us before. "Because it's not true, you fucking morons!" he brayed, and went on to explain that we were all idiots; he could say anything and we'd lap it up - just because we thought his pain meant something. He said that we wouldn't be giving him a second thought if he wasn't going to kill himself
http://www.lpsg.org/blogs/yorkie/part-12-time-to-go-1236/

The quote is from Part 12.I recommend that you start with Part 1!
http://www.lpsg.org/blogs/yorkie/i-would-light-up-gitanes-710/

And don't try any of it for real. :eek: