Cab Driver Cuts His Own Head Off In Suicide

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ha ha ha, this reminds me of Space Balls where Pizza the Hut ate himself to death when he got locked in a hot car.

In all seriousness though, there is something a tad impossible about that way of committing suicide. You'd get past the first jugular and then you'd pass out/bleed out and that doesnt count once you cut your own spinal cord you wouldnt have control over your arms. Im not sure this guy could have gotten his own head entirely off his body on his own.

I hear you. There is no way anyone could decapitate themselves.

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry about that. The article I linked was somewhat incomplete. :redface: This tells exactly how he decapitated himself. While obviously effective and creative I think he would have done better to craft a guillotine from some 2x4's and a large kitchen knife.
Okay. Now that makes sense. I suppose it could happen that way, but ewwww what a way to go. Wouldn't a gun be easier?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay. Now that makes sense. I suppose it could happen that way, but ewwww what a way to go. Wouldn't a gun be easier?[/QUOTE] Yes, it would have been much easier; but the poor bloke had the misfortune to live in England where even the police don't carry guns. :frown1: