Cabergoline?

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
has anyone ever used cabergoline??? please relate your experiences. it's supposed to affect libido and lessen refractory time.

fordonfire

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i've taken it many times although i took it for medical reasons....personally, i did not notice any kind of changes as you mentioned although the dosages can vary widely (i took a low dose).

use caution because its derived from a toxic fungus so it can be dangerous in large doses. it can cause serious heart and vascular problems and even psychiatric problems also. it definitely should not be taken frequently

D

deleted957094

I used it for self prescribed/sport related issues. Agared it has some side effects. I wouldn't take it in the hopes it will help your sex life. My guess is it would only help if you had high prolactin levels anyway.

Docdon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been taking it for years, for a pituitary tumor. It has reduced my prolactin, increased my testosterone and increased my libido.

Reactions: necros911

Tall123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have been taking a .5mg dose for the past month now and i have noticed a difference, My refractory period is about 2 or 3 minutes compared to before when it was like 30 min. the effect takes about a week or two after taking it.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have been taking a .5mg dose for the past month now and i have noticed a difference, My refractory period is about 2 or 3 minutes compared to before when it was like 30 min. the effect takes about a week or two after taking it.
How's your orgasms though? I hear the real thing that actually happens consistently is very intense orgasms on it.

Peter20

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How's your orgasms though? I hear the real thing that actually happens consistently is very intense orgasms on it.
has anyone ever used cabergoline??? please relate your experiences. it's supposed to affect libido and lessen refractory time.

I don't think it's very wise to take a drug that's intented to cure a brain tumor. I you wanna have a higher libido or stronger orgasms, just take some maca powder. That did it for me. It makes me extremely horny and my orgasms are mindblowing with shooting more cum.

Reactions: deleted871301

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't think it's very wise to take a drug that's intented to cure a brain tumor. I you wanna have a higher libido or stronger orgasms, just take some maca powder. That did it for me. It makes me extremely horny and my orgasms are mindblowing with shooting more cum.
Source to purchase Maca powder? I tried Maca pills but not much there. Maybe the same powder you took would be better?

Edging

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone else taking it? I'm considering trying it, but I don't know what the best dosage scheme is.