Cabo (frank's Story)

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey there. My name’s Frank. I’ll get right down to it. What was supposed to be a glorious, fun filled, and romantic week in Cabo, a trip that I thought was going to save my marriage, turned into a nightmare that destroyed my marriage and nearly ruined my life.

It’s been a few years now, so I guess I should paint the picture from the outset. My marriage with Celeste started to deteriorate when our youngest finally left for college. The whole empty nest thing threw us for a massive loop and we didn’t handle it well - at all. We kept it together for the kid’s sake but we each faced our own midlife crisis. Talk about crash and burn.

The issue was that we didn’t face it together, at least that’s what the marriage counselor told us. It had gotten so bad that we’d stopped having sex completely for the last year and a half we were together. A part of me still desired my wife but I don’t think she wanted me anymore. Fighting every day can sorta put a damper on all of that.

Celeste, my wife, was hot. Still is. There are no if‘s, ands, or buts about it. She’s 52 years old now (so I guess the would’ve been 49 at the time and I was 46), and she still puts women half her age to shame. Close cropped auburn hair with cobalt blue eyes and a smile that literally lights up a room. After being together for 28 years (3 years of dating and 25 years of marriage) I can honestly say that she truly got more gorgeous with age.

She was a gym rat, going every other day and she always told me about other women asking her to be their personal trainers. At 5’8”, her legs are long, very well toned, and very shapely. Her ass is the stuff of dreams, sitting underneath a wasp like waist, and she has all natural 32J cup melons with a pair of nipples that absolutely defy logic. I totally out-kicked my coverage big time. Do I sound like I want her? Ehhh maybe a part of me does, but wait until I tell you what happened and you’ll understand why I did what I did.

As for me, I would say I’m a pretty decent looking guy for 49. I try to keep myself in shape by going to the gym and playing basketball with the young guys at the local rec center. I’ve had my fair share of women hitting on me over the years and it’s just enough to have my ego healthy and happy. I’ve been told by some of our friends that Celeste and I were the most envied of the group of couples we hung out with. HA!! If they only knew …

Anyway, our best friends were having a destination wedding and thought it would be cool to combined it with our anniversary. Celeste’s friend Maggie thought it was just the greatest idea for a trip and practically begged us to go. She knew a little about our marital issues and thought it would do us both some good. It always bothered me that Maggie was in our business like that, but oh well. I don’t think Celeste went as far as telling her about the no sex thing but I don’t really know. Doesn’t much matter at this point. Anyway, it was billed as the greatest wedding/honeymoon/anniversary event/trip in history. It turned out to be anything but.

It started just the way they had all envisioned - everyone having a great time with lots of laughs. On the way down, we basically took over the back half of the plane and had our own little party. Thankfully, the other passengers didn’t mind since they were all traveling to other resorts nearby and were just as eager to get their own vacations and adventures started. Celeste was, as always, the life of the party, roping the flight attendants into doing ridiculous dances and just making the whole flight down a blast. I had to admit that I had a great time and it seemed like things were going to turn around.

When we got to the resort, it was nothing short of amazing. The views were spectacular and the room was amazing - a two story suite with our own private and very secluded plunge pool on the roof. We arrived right before sunset so we took the champagne that was waiting for us in our room and headed up to the roof. It was awkward being up there like that and I could tell that Celeste was trying really hard. We stood next to each other in silence and watched one of the most spectacular sunsets we’d ever seen, or at least I’d ever seen. But it was strained … we just weren’t feeling it, feeling each other. The pain of that last year was weighing heavy and we couldn’t even talk. So we just stood there, watching. But the spark that fuels this story actually took place an hour prior when we checked in.

We’ve been to no less than three dozen resorts around the world and this one, I had to say, ranked up there with the best of them. As soon as the limo pulled to a stop, the attendants opened the doors and we were greeted as we normally would be at a resort, with glasses of rich mimosas and cooling washcloths. The breeze wafting through the open lobby felt amazing and the air had the faint hint of lavender, helping to enhance the calming effect. Every last person on the staff had the biggest smiles on their faces and they seemed genuine, which made the welcome even more spectacular. I can recall all of this so vividly because of the way we met our butler.

When we finished checking in and stood up from the checkin desk, there were 3 men standing behind us. They surprised us a bit and from the expressions on their faces, it was clearly intentional. I had to admit, the style points the resort bought themselves there really set them apart. Each one of the wore grey pants with different colored shirts - lavender, red, and green. They were all good looking men, well built and strikingly handsome. The thing that stood out the most however, was the insanely enormous bulge the guy in the lavender shirt sported. There was nothing modest about it and it was obscenely enormous - and to top it off, he had the grin of a man that was confident in what he knew he was showing off. I stole a quick glance at my wife and saw her casually take in his package before quickly diverting her eyes away. It was only natural for her to look - hell, I’m a man and I was damn near gawking.

The man in the green shirt introduced himself as Juan and promptly placed our bags on a cart. Rico, wearing red, introduced himself as our personal chef and let us know that he would be personally preparing our meals during our stay. Finally, there was Carlos, the bulge in lavender. He introduced himself as our personal butler and would be addressing any needs we had during our stay. We each shook their hands, but Carlos gently bowed his head and kissed Celete’s hand. Celeste tried to play it off but even her tanned skin couldn’t hide a major blush. Carlos then said something in Spanish to her and Celeste responded in kind. It apparently took Carlos by surprise and his eyes widened.

“I am glad that you speak the language,” he said, his accent so heavy that it was almost hard to understand him. She replied again, in Spanish, and Carlos’ smile grew even broader. Celeste had taken Spanish since she was in 4th grade and she was quite fluent - so much so that whenever we went to Spanish speaking countries, she seemed to melt into the environment by how well she spoke. I, on the other hand, knew only a handful of words and never really had the desire to learn. I figured as long as Celeste knew the language, I had the best translator.

But I had to break that little conversation up. I saw that Carlos was taking a liking to Celeste a bit too much and I didn’t want him taking her overt bubbly personality as a come on.

“Yeah, my wife speaks Spanish so well I sometimes think English is her second language.” This elicited a laugh from the group and broke the spell. I hadn’t noticed but Carlos had been holding on to Celeste’s hand the entire time. She slowly withdrew her hand and blushed again. That should’ve set off the warning flags. But I was too enamored with the resort and my own fantasy that I dismissed what was taking place right in front of me.

We then set off to take a small tour of the grounds on the way to our room. I could tell by the way Carlos walked next to her and spoke to her that I would have to watch him. I tried to work my way in between them but needed up walking behind them. Not that I didn’t trust my wife, but her outgoing personality was often easily mistaken for being flirty. I never tried to tamp it down since it’s who she is and I never wanted to try to change her. I believe that’s one of the things that’s made our marriage as solid and as enjoyable as it had been all those years. But there was something odd about Carlos that didn’t set right with me. I would learn why soon enough.

So after we watched the sunset, we decided to take an evening stroll along the beach. The beach was spectacular. The sounds of the waves crashing up on the shore and the sea breeze and the moonlight - wow, it would’ve been perfect if we weren’t the way we were. We were going to be there for a week and had plenty of time to catch up to all with all of the other couples the next day - but that night I wanted it so much to be about us, about trying to reconnect. But everything I tried was met with resistance and borderline nastiness from her. So needless to say, I stopped trying after a while.

After our walk, we went back to the room and ordered some late room service, which was amazing. I made the suggestion to go upstairs to skinny dip in our plunge pool for a bit. She reluctantly agreed. It was awkward, seeing each other naked for the first time in nearly two years. We ended up sitting on opposite sides of the pool, making strained chitchat here and there, the conversation devolving into nasty sarcastic one-liners. I guess we finally decided enough was enough and we spent the remaining time staring silently at the star-filled sky.

The next morning started off the way it ended, strained and tense silence. Carlos came by a couple of times to check on us and would linger a bit to talk with Celeste. Where the butlers of the other couples only came by a couple times a day, Carlos seemed to be hovering nearby all the damn time. He was a constant presence during all of our events, was even around later than the times the butlers normally would be on the campus. And he was always hounding us, especially Celeste. Part of me just chalked it up to the guy looking for a tip or something but alarms went off in my head anytime the guy was around. Like an idiot, I blew them off. Iw as too concentrated on trying to get things right with my wife that I was ignoring the obvious action right in front of me. I was a moron.

But by the third day, Celeste and Carlos had become a little too chummy and I could see that his advances on her were getting stronger - not to mention that it seemed like the bulge in his trousers was getting bigger by the day. I mean, you really should have seen this guys package. He was around all the time now, not even bothering to stay out of our way. For the most part, I didn’t much care, but by this time, it had gotten to the point where it seemed like Celeste was lending more attention on him than I cared for.

That was what got me the most. In all of our years, I had never had a single reason to be jealous nor did she ever give me any reason to. But now, my wife was openly flirting and flouting herself in front of this guy right in front of me. I had a feeling something bad was about to happen. And sure enough, it did.

Later that evening, we had all planned to have the bachelor and bachelorette parties after the wedding rehearsal dinner. The guys were going to hang out near one of the larger bar areas on one of the upper levels near the front of the resort while the girls were going to do the same near the back of the resort, closer to the beach. I didn’t have much reason to be fearful of anything at that point since it was very late (after midnight), and the butlers were off the resort grounds (if we needed anything, there were other valets there to assist us for after-hours requests).

All was going well and I was having the best time laughing and whooping it up with the guys. It was a welcome relief to the tension that filled my time when I was with Celeste. Then, from corner of my eye, I looked down over the balcony and noticed a man walking behind one of the buildings. It was Carlos, sans his normal lavender attire. And he looked like he was headed towards the back of the resort. I moved behind a pillar to make sure he didn’t see me and I could tell by the way he was walking that he was trying his best to make sure he was unnoticed. After a few minutes, I excused myself from the group (I told them I had to take a leak) and slowly made my way down to back part of the resort where the ladies were.

I found a good spot with a nice vantage point of the party and looked for Carlos. He was nowhere to be seen - and neither was Celeste. My heart started to pound and race. I scanned the area several more times before moving down from my perch and checking out some other areas where I thought she was. I was just about to give up when I spotted Celeste headed down the path to our suite. I ducked behind the brush to make sure she didn’t see me. I tried to calm myself down and told myself that maybe she’d forgotten something and was going back to the room to get it. I reached into my pocket for my phone but remembered that we’d left our phones in the room - it was one of the things were said were were going to do to untether ourselves form any technology while we were there.

I laughed at myself for being silly and thinking that my wife would ever be unfaithful to me. Yes, we were going through a very bad patch and things between us were quite frosty, even at that resort, but never in a million years would I have thought she’d do something like that to me. And I was just about to leave from behind the bushes when I saw Carlos head down the same path - towards our room. My worst fears were being realized.

I waited a few minutes, hoping that Celeste would come walking back out, but after 5 minutes, she never came back. And neither did Carlos. So I ran down the path to our building and bounded up the steps. When I got to the door, I quickly swiped my key and barged into the room, expecting to catch them in the act. But the room was pristine. It looked as f it had been completely untouched since the maids have come through.

A sense of relief washed over me since they weren’t there. What struck me as odd, however, was that the room was sort of humid. I remembered the front desk staff telling us to keep all of our doors and windows closed or the air-conditioning system would not come on. So I checked the windows by the bathroom and the sliding door leading out to the patio, all were closed. But when I looked up the steps that led to the rooftop pool, I noticed that the door was wide open. I don’t know why I did, but I ran over to the closet and took my phone out the safe and put it in camera mode. And as I ascended the steps, that’s when everything changed.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I made it to the top of the landing, I heard Celeste and Carlos carrying on a conversation in Spanish (of course) so I had no idea what they were saying, but I could tell by the tone of the conversation that it was much more than a friendly one. I peeked out the door and saw that they were standing on the far side of the terrace holding each other in a lover’s embrace under the moonlight. It was like a punch in the gut.

I saw Celeste lean in and place her mouth on his. The kiss was slow and tender but it didn’t take long before it turned into something more sensual and raw. I watched horrified as my wife sucked the Mexican’s tongue deep into her mouth as he grabbed her ass and fondled her big tits. It took everything in me to not scream atet eh top of my lungs and stop what was going on, but it was if my feet were stuck in cement and my mouth was filled with sand. All I could do was watch - and take as many photos and videos as I could.

The young muscular man slid his strong hands all over my wife’s body before untying her spaghetti like bikini top and tossing it on the floor. He then untied the wrap around her waste and let it fall on the floor. He then untied the bands of her bikini bottom and let it fall down to her ankles. My wife was now totally naked before him. And stunningly gorgeous. I’m a fool for allowing it to happen, but I couldn’t move.

I watched her massive chest rise and fall, her breathing labored, her nipples hard. He stuck his middle finger in her mouth and slide it slowly in and out as if he fucking her mouth. He pulled it out and held it up in front of her, right below her mouth. He said something to her and Celeste responded by drooling all over his finger. He then slowly traced his wet finger over my wife’s nipples and then down to her bald snatch. He slid his hand down between her thighs and slowly pushed his finger inside of her pussy. My wife’s eyes closed and her head fell back, moaning as he plunged his thick finger in and out of my wife’s wet cunt. I watched him finger fuck her and lick her neck, breasts and shoulders - and I couldn’t do a damn thing about it. I was angry beyond words and mesmerized at the same time.

After nearly a minute of this, he finally pulled out and held up his finger between them. It was wet and slick with her juices and I have to admit, the scene had made my mouth water. He then rubbed his finger all over her lips before pressing his mouth onto hers as they shared in tasting her. Carlos then moved them closer to the bed. It gave me the perfect opportunity to move and get a better view. So I quickly and silently moved from just inside of the door to back behind a couple of large, potted shrubs. They provided the perfect cover and gave me the best view of the entire terrace.

By the time I had gotten situated, his shirt was off and my wife was busy licking and nibbling on his broad pecs and chiseled abs. He then took her by the arm and pushed her down on the bed, guiding her to sit down in front of him. He moved in between her legs and barked a command. Celeste didn’t say a word but responded by unbuckling his belt, unzipping his fly, and letting his trousers drop down loosely around his ankles, revealing the enormous, melon sized bulge. If I hadn’t known better, I would have literally thought that he had a cantaloupe or a melon stuffed inside of his speedo-like bikini briefs. But unfortunately, it was no melon - I could clearly see the outline of the head of his cock. And it was gigantic.

Carlos reached down and grabbed Celeste by the back of her head and pressed her face into the bulge as he thrust his hips forward. I could hear her moan with lust as she grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled her face deeper into his groin, rubbing her face all over his package, licking the material and biting the shaft. Suddenly he pulled back and she grabbed the waistband and violently yanked it down.

I’m not much for hyperbole, but I can honestly say that this man had one of the thickest penises I had ever seen - and he wasn’t anywhere near being hard. It was thicker more than it was long, if that makes sense. The thick log flopped between his legs like a giant salami, resting on top of a set of balls that had to be the size of two tomatoes. He was completely clean-shaven and his cock was perfectly tanned to match the rest of his bronze colored body. I was looking at a Mexican Adonis. What the fuck.

The size of the uncut beast was not lost on Celeste, either. She audibly gasped and jerked back on the bed. He laughed and said something to her but all she could do was try to catch her breath. I consider myself at a little above average when it comes to my manhood, I think I’m a good size. Celeste had always said she loved my size. But this was different. This guy’s cock was bigger soft than I was hard and just by the way it hung between his legs, you could tell that it was probably as heavy as a dumbbell.

After another moment or two, she reached forward and took the big meat in her hand and gasped. She said something I didn’t understand but I figured it was something that inflated his already over-inflated ego as his big chest swelled up even bigger. With both hands she slowly stroke him to hardness to what I estimated to be close to 8 or 9 inches in length, with a girth that was far and away thicker than my wrist. And I’m not joking - she couldn’t wrap her hand around it.

Everything up until this point had been like I was having a bad dream. I wasn’t in control of anything. And the dream only got worse.

After stroking this man’s massive cock to full attention, my wife then proceeded to mash her face near the base of his balls, slowly licking the massive hanging orbs while continuing to stroke the big veiny shaft. Even through the thick foreskin, I could see that the head of his cock was enormous and if he ever entered my wife, she would be ruined - for me at least. I knew I would never be able to please her again after having something like that. I watched as she ran her tongue all up and down the shaft then suck on the fleshly end of the foreskin, sucking and pulling and nibbling on it. I recall a conversation that we’d had way back in the beginning of our relationship and she’d said that she wasn’t attracted to uncut guys. Well I guess time - and size - has a way of changing attitudes since it was clearly obvious that she loved what she was seeing now.

Carlos put his left leg up on the bed and shifted his body slightly toward where I was crouched, and it gave me a full view of just how truly large his manhood was. He then grabbed Celeste by the hair and guided the plum sized head into her mouth. Celeste sucked him greedily, stretching her mouth as wide as she could to accommodate him. How she was able to get her mouth around that thing, to this day, I still don’t know.

Carlos grabbed his large hanging nuts and stretched them down (an insane amount of stretch, too) and away from his body. Underneath him, Celeste hands were a blur as she stroked and jacked his beefy tool with as much fervor as I had ever seen, maybe even more so. Her huge tits jostled back-and-forth and up-and-down, large drops of sweat rolled down her back in the humid night air. I can only imagine how much her jaw was hurting; if she often complained about by 6 and half inch girth, I can only imagine what was going through her mind with that beast of a dick.

In actuality, it was probably only about five minutes, but it seemed to go on forever. I couldn’t believe that I was standing behind some potted plants watching my wife give this god of a man one of the best blow jobs I’d ever seen her give. Carlos barked another command and she pulled his cock from her mouth with a loud pop, a look of lust as well as sheer relief on her face. She laid back on the bed immediately spread her long legs as wide as she could. Carlos wasted no time and moved into position between her legs.

With a grunt and a groan, Carlos shifted his body weight and slid inside of my gorgeous wife, causing her to gasp and shudder. The screaming that I heard, I soon realized, was my own voice inside my head yelling at me to go over there and kick the shit out of this guy. But like before, I was transfixed and mesmerized by what I was watching. It didn’t seem real. As much as I wanted him to stop, a much larger force pressed upon me to just sit back watch. It was the most torturous thing I have ever seen, as well as the most erotic, all at the same time.

Celeste was moaning and groaning now, sounds coming out of her that I’d never heard before. It was the sound of something hitting her deep inside, something down deep in her core. She wrapped her long legs around his back and pulled him closer to her. It was her tell, an involuntary movement she did when she was nearing orgasm. Feeling those legs pressed against my skin was a joy unlike any other I have ever experienced. Those strong, tanned, silky smooth legs pressing into my sides and my back have made me come prematurely more times than I care to even imagine to count. I had enjoyed that feeling for two decades and now another man was about to experience that same pleasure. It made me sick.

It usually took her a few minutes before we ever got to this point; Carlos had only completed a few strokes and she was already there. Celeste finally let go of the breath she had been holding and screamed, a wail of pleasure that made my skin crawl. Carlos quickly grabbed the towel next to her head and placed it over her mouth to muffle her - he never broke stride or stroke. Her body shuddered violently with every wave of orgasm, but Carlos didn’t let up for one second. I counted to 30 before her body finally went limp, quick uncontrollable spasms rippled through her.

But he didn’t stop. I could hear Carlos mumbling something in Spanish and grunting and groaning as well, pushing his ridiculous tree trunk in it out of her. I wanted to be closer, to have my face right where he was penetrating my wife, so I could smell their sex, to hear the friction of their skin. I was mesmerized.

The sight was incredible, watching my wife’s huge tits flail every which way, the big nipples looking painfully hard and erect. It was as if Carlo read my mind - he said something to her and she weakly lifted her left breast with both hands towards his face. The arrogant bastard grinned and said something else. Celeste responded by pulling her breast back towards her face and sucked her own nipple into her mouth. He yelled at her and I saw her jaws cave in, sucking on the fat nipple harder. My own cock ached so much, I thought it was going to burst. I desperately wanted to take my own cock out and give myself release but I knew to do so would have been ill-advised.

This went on for at least another 10 minutes before he pulled his meat stick from her tired gash and rolled her over onto her stomach. He was immediately back on her, shoving his cock into her from behind. Carlos grabbed her by the back of neck and pushed her face hard into the pillow, stifling her moans of passion. He fucked her hard, his strokes relentless. He had the look of a man conflicted, wanting desperately to come but nowhere near ready for the fuck to be over.

Celeste jerked and shuddered again, a clear sign she was having another hard string of orgasms. Her pussy was gushing now, the sounds of her wetness were clearly audible with each stroke, sloshing around his fat cock. Carlos grinned as he pushed Celeste‘s face harder into the bed, desperate to keep her screams from traveling through the night air, but the sound of music from the parties and the waves of the ocean were more than enough to drown her out.

Mercifully, after another five minutes or so, Carlos dismounted and roughly rolled Celeste over on her back. He moved up to her head and gave her face several hard whacks on her jaw with his cock, Celeste was so weak from the utterly thorough fucking that she was too weak to protest. The heavy dicked Mexican jerked his cock hard and fast, then proceeded to blow his load all over her tits, damn near covering her entire chest.

He squeezed out the rest of his cream from his cock and laid down next to her and they chatted. I figured that since he’d come that they were finished and would be leaving soon. I was just about to make my way to the door when I saw her stroking his cock. In not time at all, he was hard again, his cock looking as big and as menacing than it did before.

Celeste pushed him back and straddled him, sliding down on his fuck stick and started riding him - hard. Her chest was still covered in thick white goo as she sounded up and down. She stuffed her big nipple in his mouth and he sucked it so hard his jaws caved in from the pressure. Watching my wife’s big ass bounce up and down like that was an incredible turn on and this time I couldn’t help it. I whipped out my cock and stroked myself off, quickly dropping my load on the floor.

She rode him hard, like a fucking jockey at the Preakness. I was more impressed with the stamina of this guy more than anything. She rode him for what had to be a full five minutes, nonstop, without breaking rhythm. Unless he had numbed his cock with some sort of local anesthetic, there was no way he should’ve been able to withstand that pressure and friction without cumming for that long. But as far as I could tell, he didn’t. Those big balls of his stayed floppy and loose, bouncing around while he thrusted up to meet her own thrusts.

He moved them into another position where he was on his side and she was on her back, like a letter T. She grabbed her legs and pulled them behind her head, her massive tits sandwiched between her thighs. His hips were a blur, pummeling her pussy, shoving his cock in and out of her. For an instant, I thought she saw me behind the plants as it seemed like our eyes locked. But I realized it was nothing more than the blank stare of a woman in bliss and she was too far gone in her pleasure to really know what she was seeing.

I looked at my watch and saw that they’d been up on the roof fucking for almost 45 minutes. As if one queue, Carlos pulled his cock out of her and smacked his fat dong all over her pussy. A seemingly endless river of thick cum poured from his cock, oozing like toothpaste from it tube. As impressive as I was with his cock, I was equally impressed with the size of his loads. Even though the first time he had some velocity behind his spurts, the second was more of an oozing release, and yet somehow was a bigger load than the first.

Carlos dropped down in a heap and laid on top of Celeste, their bodies heaving trying regain their breath. It was time for me to make my move so I made my way back over to the door and back down the steps. I went back to the bar and got hammered. By the time I was done, I was barely able to make it back to the room. Last thing I remember was sitting down on the sofa - I woke up in the same position the next day.

I tried to stay out of Celeste’s way the next day since it was the day of the wedding. I was thankful that she was already gone when I woke up. The wedding wasn’t until late in the afternoon and she was supposed to be with Maggie helping her with the arrangements. I decided to get in a round of golf so I called down to the concierge and was able to get a good tee time at the course on the campus. As much as I tried not to think about it, I couldn’t. The replay of what happened the night before played over and over in my head, especially watching him cum all over my wife and how he made her suck her own tits to orgasm like that. I ended up sitting underneath a tree on the third fairway and skimmed through all of the photos and videos I’d taken, well over 100 pics and 5 long video clips. After that, I lost interest and decided to head back to the room to rest up.

Big mistake. I should’ve stayed on the course.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I walked into room, I was immediately greeted with the sound of moans and groans coming from the bathroom. I ducked into the closet and pulled the door close enough to leave a crack to peek through. I really couldn’t believe that she was with this dude again, but I did give her the perfect opportunity by leaving her alone and going to the course. She was going to have a little over four hours all to herself and helping out Maggie - I guess she found another way to use the time. I realized that she was too far into it now to stop. She was hooked.

I damn near bit my tongue off when I saw her walk out the shower. Not only did Carlos come out, but ANOTHER guy was in there with them! I didn’t know his name but I‘d seen him around the resort. He looked much older than Carlos. Kind of took me by surprise that Celeste was with an older guy after being with Carlos, but when they walked into the main part of the bedroom, I understood why.

This guy, I’ll call him Julio (I never learned his real name), had a cock that wasn’t quite as thick as Carlos (in fact, I probably had him beat in that department) and his balls were more normal in size, but his cock was so long that he could’ve been related to Long Dong Silver. I’m dead serious. When compared to Carlos, it was like holding a yard stick next to a ruler. And this guy was huge, as in body builder huge. Massive arms and legs, massive chest - he looked like the Incredible Fucking Hulk. I took a quick scan around the room and saw Carlos’ lavender shirt and another shirt that I assumed belonged to Julio. It was green, which meant he was an orderly. My wife was fucking the bell boy. Fuck me, man.

Carlos got up on the bed and Celeste moved between his legs, wasting no time in stuffing his cock into her mouth. Then Julio came up behind her and spread her cheeks wide in order to slide his long cock into her pussy. Where Carlos’ cock had a downward droop due to its weight, Julio’s long dick stood straight out and it allowed him to keep both hands on my wife’s ass, spreading her pussy wide open as he slid in. And boy did he ever slide in.

I know it’s kinda rare for a guy to have a penis that reaches double-digits in length and even rarer still to run up against a legitimate foot long cock. But believe me when I tell you that this guy’s dick was well over 12 inches. Well over. I’m not shitting you. He slid that long snake inside of her and didn’t stop until only about 4 or 5 inches were left outside. The look on Celeste’s face told it all.

“Fuck!” she yelled out. It was one of the few words that she’d said in English and it made the two guys laugh. She buried her face into Carlos’ balls and the other dude went to town, fucking my wife deep and hard. The length of his strokes were insane. I remembered that I had my phone so I cracked the door a bit more and I took more video and pics.

The two guys were talking to each other the whole time and then the big guy stopped and nodded in the direction of the steps. He pulled out and grabbed my wife’s arm and led her upstairs. Carlos went over to the bar and grabbed a bottle of gin and headed upstairs, his big heavy dick slapping his legs. I had no desire to go back up there and watch these men lay into my wife but something in me had to see it. But I didn’t want to get caught either. It was sorta easy to hide behind the plants at night, they would easily see me in the middle of the day. Then I remembered my drone.

I had packed a really small drone that I was going to use at the wedding and reception to take some aerial footage. I had wanted it to be a surprise for everyone - Celeste didn’t even know I had bought one. So I took it out of a hidden compartment in my luggage and went outside. I ran over to a shaded area near the building next to ours and got it up and running. It had a really high quality camera attached to it and was small enough that it could easily go unnoticed. I switched over to guide it from my phone and flew it up to the roof.

I positioned the drone right above a palm tree that was next to the balcony to get a good view without it being spotted. They were at it again, this time it was Carlos fucking her from behind and Julio getting his cock sucked. Celeste didn’t look like she was struggling much to get his cock in her mouth but the guy was really trying to ram it down her throat which made her pull back a lot to keep from gagging. Carlos was pushing and pulling his cock back and forth at a hard pace. He had the bottle of booze in one hand and was slapping my wife’s ass with the other. I didn’t know whether or not to be angry or jealous. To be honest, I was a lot of both.

They had their way with her for the next twenty minutes or so, moving from position to position, taking her in all of her holes, all of them passing the bottle around. Carlos wasn’t able to stuff his fat log into her asshole but Julio was able to go in and go in deep. Celeste had to have nearly a dozen orgasms and squirted all over the mattress. Those guys totally ruined her holes and they both ended up finishing off the same as Carlos did the night before, jerking off and cumming on her tits and stomach. They left the emptied bottle of gin laying next to her and left, leaving her laying there, a slight grin of satisfaction on her face. I wanted to ram that damn drone right into her skull. Bitch!!

From where I was sitting, I saw the guys come out of our suite and head towards the back of the property, no doubt going to go clean themselves up - or maybe even fuck another guest. I had the feeling that they were used to doing this and it was a common occurrence. I looked down at my phone and the drone was filming Celeste finally getting up and was walking gingerly towards the steps to go back down. I navigated the drone back to me and packed it away.

The wedding was nice and I’m sure under other circumstances, I would’ve really enjoyed it. But watching my wife stand there as the maid of honor, knowing some guy had snaked his telephone pole sized cock inside of her ass not a few hours earlier just didn’t sit right with me. It was my own fault - not for her cheating but for letting it go that far. I should’ve stopped it all when I saw her holding Carlos that night on the rooftop, but I didn’t. I was too chickenshit and I actually wanted to see how far they’d go. They ended up going pretty far.

The reception was better since I was able to get really sauced. There were a couple of times when I felt like grabbing the microphone and telling the entire thing to the party, but I stopped myself, thankfully. I didn’t say a word to her the rest of the night and when it came time to play some couples games they’d prepared, I excused myself and went to walk on the beach. I just wasn’t in the frame of mind to deal with being around her.

I was gone for about an hour and could still hear the party going on. I found a palm tree and sat under it, trying to enjoy the warm night breeze as best I could. I looked over towards the piers and saw Celeste standing there with Carlos, Julio - and yet another guy. Another bell boy. Seriously? By the time, I was done with her shit and just decided to roll with it. So I scrambled back to the room (more like stumbled since I was still pretty sauced) and got my drone. I was just able to make it back to the beach in time to see them heading towards one of the villas.

The resort had a large villa that was very private and secluded, that set off to the right of the property on the other side of the piers. I followed them at a distance and had to hack my way thru some brush to bypass the security checkpoint that guarded the area. I remember I even thought about reserving the villa just for us but thought better against it. Glad I did - the place was seven grand a night.

Anyway, I worked my way to the back of the property on the side of the villa and watched Celeste, Carlos and the new guy sit on the chairs near the pool. The guys immediately got undressed and stood there stroking their meat while watching Celeste get undressed. The new guy wasn’t as buff as the others, but he didn’t have any reason to feel out of place - his cock was just as egregious as the other two. Not as long as Julio, and not as girthy as Carlos, but plenty big in its own right. Did this resort ONLY hire guys that were hung like mules?

Anyway, it was much of the same as earlier in the day. They each took their turn with her, stuffing their bloated cocks in all of her holes. Unfortunately, I didn’t recharge the drone after using it earlier so I was only able to capture a little more than half the action. But it was more of the same. I guess since Carlos was leading the action, he and Julio sorta let the new guy get most of the action. He really pounded her too - it was like it his first time. He was a jack rabbit - fucking her hard and fast. Celeste could only moan since she had a mouth full of cock. I don’t think that she knew it would go as far as it did, being passed around like she was, but I didn’t give a damn at that point - she’d made her bed and now she was going to have to deal with it.

The young guy absolutely drilled her ravaged cunt, then flipped her over and plowed her asshole as hard as he could. By this time, it was Julio’s turn to stick his cock in her mouth and he wasn’t sparing her this time. He went long and deep, making her choke and gag several times. With as rough as they were with her, Celeste was giving it back as much as she was getting it. She spurred them on, yelling something at them in Spanish and taking the initiative on much of the action. She wanted it and they gave it to her - over and over again.

By the time they finished, Celeste was a total mess. Her pussy was gaped, red and swollen, her ass was fire red from the beating it’d taken and she was totally caked in cum. The young guy and Julio got dressed and left while Carlos led her inside, I presumed to help her get cleaned up. I walked back to the main area of the resort, plopped down at the bar and got hammered.

I didn’t say much to her rest of the trip. And she didn’t much seem to mind since she was always talking with Carlos. I didn’t spy on her anymore after that, but I have no doubt that they fucked several more times before we left, probably with even more of the staff, too. I guess she got to the point where she just didn’t give a damn anymore. I even thought about trying to find some hot little chica to fuck myself, but I just couldn’t bring myself to do it.

When we got home, things did change. I noticed how she was trying to laugh more and get out more and was being more talkative, but I really didn’t want any of it. We discussed some things at counseling and I came really close to calling her out, but I didn’t. Then, about a week after we’d gotten back, she asked me if she could start booking our next resort vacation. She said she wanted to go back to Cabo. That sorta sent me over the edge. It was time for me to have my own fun.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I created an anonymous burner email account and sent her all of the photos and videos I took of her cheating on me. I had almost an hour of video and close to 300 still shots, so I set it up to send only a few at a time, spread out over the course of the week.

I made sure I was with her when she received the first message on her phone. The email contained five images, all from the first night. The look on her face was priceless. I pretended that my attention was elsewhere but seeing the look of shock and horror on her face almost made me scream with laughter. She fumbled with her phone, probably trying to delete the messages and it fell on the floor. I went to pick it up for her and she damned near screamed at me to leave it alone. She kept apologizing for snapping at me like that, saying she’d gotten an email from some creditor. It was bullshit since we don’t have any debt, but I went along with her bullshit and let it go.

The next one came a couple hours later and this time it had a short video clip of her at the villa. Same expression and everything, but this time she left the room. I waited a while and saw that her demeanor had completely changed. When I asked her what was wrong, she gave me another line of bullshit and said that she had to leave for a couple hours. I offered to go with her but she left in a hurry. I laughed my ass off when I saw her speed out of the driveway. I didn’t know where she was going and I didn’t much care.

I decided to stop the emails since I didn’t want her to get any more of them unless she was in the house with me. I wanted to see her face, I wanted to see her embarrassment. So I made sure she didn’t get another one until later that night after she’d gotten back. I didn’t ask where she had been and pretended like everything was normal. This time though, I dumped it all on her - all of the rest of the photos and the videos. I sent them in a string of emails, 40 in all, one right after another.

Watching the color drain from my wife’s face gave me the biggest level of satisfaction you wouldn’t imagine. I felt the best that I’d felt in years. I watched her sit across from me, trying to keep a straight face as she scrolled through the endless photos coming up on her phone. I pretended to be shocked and outraged. I asked her what it was and she tried to feed me another line of shit. When I took her phone from her, she tried to give me this grand story about how those were obvious fakes and that she was being extorted for money. The more questions I asked, the more her bogus story fell apart. She was scrambling and she knew it. It was time to drop the last bomb.

I went upstairs and brought back three suitcases that I had packed of all of her clothes while she had gone out. I tossed her an envelope and told her to open it. In the envelope were divorce papers, and three still shots that I printed - one of her riding Carlos’ cock while Julio stood above them shoving his long pipe down her throat holding the bottle of gin, another from the villa with a cock in each hole, and another of Carlos dumping his cum all over her tits from that first night.

She looked down at the photos for a long time and finally looked up at me with tears in her eyes. Looking at those bright blues did nothing for me anymore. I think it finally hit me when I printed the photos. Looking at her like that burned a hole in my brain that I knew I wasn’t coming back from. And I think she saw that on my face and realized she’d fucked up.

She tried to say something but I yelled at her to shut up. I didn’t want to hear any more. All of the things that I tried to do to get things to work out between us were over. I told her that she had two choices and two choices only: a) she could sign the papers and agree to what I wrote in the decree that pretty much left me with everything and left her flat broke; or b) she could not sign and I would send copies of those emails to everyone we knew, including all of our friends and our kids (I really didn’t want to, but Celeste knew that I wasn’t one to try to bluff).

With tears running down her face, she signed the papers without even bothering to read them, called a taxi and left. I told her to run back to Carlos and those other men, if they would have her. I told her that this was just the beginning and I was going to make sure I ruined her life if she ever came back into mine in any way ever again. She looked back at me, said that she was sorry, and softly shut the door behind her.

The attorney cost me an arm and a leg but the papers were ironclad and covered everything. The divorce was swift and except for a couple minor issues, pretty efficient. The kids say they talk with her every week and that she’s doing okay - but I really could care less. They will occasionally ask me what really happened since she won’t tell them anything and that they should ask me. I just tell them that things were bad between us and that we decided to leave things amicably, and she didn’t want anything from me. But that we both still loved them very much and for them not to worry and to go on with their lives. I know I am.

But there are some loose ends that I need to tie up. I’ve decided to book a flight to Cabo. To the same resort. I’ve got some unfinished business to take care of.

The End … ?

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lets not forget

This a FICTITIOUS STORY

As such there would be no actual photos

But that's not a bad idea! LOL! If there are any artists out there willing to give it a shot and bring these scenes to life, let me know!

Reactions: BigBen

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Lets not forget

This a FICTITIOUS STORY

As such there would be no actual photos

I know that, that’s why I phrased it as a question asking not demanding. I also threw out artist renderings as a suggestions. I have seen it done. On LPSG as well as others where an author uses stock pictures to give us an idea of what they look like.

Reactions: BigBen

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
But that's not a bad idea! LOL! If there are any artists out there willing to give it a shot and bring these scenes to life, let me know!
That would be amazing is someone would be willing to do that.

Reactions: Scrotumlicker2

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know that, that’s why I phrased it as a question asking not demanding. I also threw out artist renderings as a suggestions. I have seen it done. On LPSG as well as others where an author uses stock pictures to give us an idea of what they look like.

Yes...and on Literotica there are writers who also use and collaborate with artists to use their rendering to enhance their stories. As an example...I can not remember her Literotica name at the moment...she too is very busty (has it happens, also a J cup...though I think I remember she is a 38J...) she writes semi autobiographical stories of her own experiences...(and some fiction based on her real life past experiences)...with guys who are also very endowed. Off the top of my head, right now, I can not remember her name...but when I do I will come back and post that here. So the idea for GTOK's stories...is not without precedent...a good idea.

Reactions: amazzzed2

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes...and on Literotica there are writers who also use and collaborate with artists to use their rendering to enhance their stories. As an example...I can not remember her Literotica name at the moment...she too is very busty (has it happens, also a J cup...though I think I remember she is a 38J...) she writes semi autobiographical stories of her own experiences...(and some fiction based on her real life past experiences)...with guys who are also very endowed. Off the top of my head, right now, I can not remember her name...but when I do I will come back and post that here. So the idea for GTOK's stories...is not without precedent...a good idea.

Literotica.com - Members - Julia K - Biography

Swept Away - Illustrated - Literotica.com

Careful What You Wish For - Illustrated - Literotica.com

justbigenuff

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

38J? No. She's actually quite petite. IIRC, she said in the past that she was a 34J, though it might have been 32J, especially when she was younger. The J might have been an exaggeration too; she might have said she had H cups. She's only started showing face pics over the past few years. The illustrated stories are also a new development, & a great one.

She's a dedicated size queen & maybe my all-time favorite (favourite to her, since she's Canadian!) writer on Literotica. She & her stories are truly HAWT. :heart::imp::heart_eyes::cool:

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
38J? No. She's actually quite petite. IIRC, she said in the past that she was a 34J, though it might have been 32J, especially when she was younger. The J might have been an exaggeration too; she might have said she had H cups. She's only started showing face pics over the past few years. The illustrated stories are also a new development, & a great one.

She's a dedicated size queen & maybe my all-time favorite (favourite to her, since she's Canadian!) writer on Literotica. She & her stories are truly HAWT. :heart::imp::heart_eyes::cool:

She lists herself as a 38J cup in several of her stories...which she prefaces by saying they are true experiences. And petite...i.e. shorter ladies...can have a larger back/rib cage which is the band measurement. Also...some women...their busts get bigger as time goes on and they age. And some women in their late 40s/50s experience unexpected, and quite large breast growth...I know several women who were C, D, and DD cups for decades...even after childbirth...but in their late 40s they "blossomed" and their busts grew several cups sizes...with no real weight gain except in their bosom. I know of. one lady who went from a D to an M over about 5 years in her early 50s. Her breast growth slowed considerably...over the next few years until now she is only two sizes bigger...NN/O. Stunning lady...even without the late in life "new boobs"...all her own genetics. Last year she got a new car...and has a new license plate....80NN...80 being the metric for 32. She laughs because most people can not figure it out...but she also laughs because I knew instantly what it meant...lol. Which is part of the story of how we first met...

justbigenuff

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
She lists herself as a 38J cup in several of her stories...which she prefaces by saying they are true experiences. And petite...i.e. shorter ladies...can have a larger back/rib cage which is the band measurement. Also...some women...their busts get bigger as time goes on and they age. And some women in their late 40s/50s experience unexpected, and quite large breast growth...I know several women who were C, D, and DD cups for decades...even after childbirth...but in their late 40s they "blossomed" and their busts grew several cups sizes...with no real weight gain except in their bosom. I know of. one lady who went from a D to an M over about 5 years in her early 50s. Her breast growth slowed considerably...over the next few years until now she is only two sizes bigger...NN/O. Stunning lady...even without the late in life "new boobs"...all her own genetics. Last year she got a new car...and has a new license plate....80NN...80 being the metric for 32. She laughs because most people can not figure it out...but she also laughs because I knew instantly what it meant...lol. Which is part of the story of how we first met...

In one of her earliest stories, from 2001, she describes herself as 34DD at age 18. She also says she's 5'3" & 120 lbs, so she's indeed relatively petite.
Julia's 'BIG' Adventure - Erotic Couplings - Literotica.com
In another early story, from 2003, her protagonist (not necessarily the author) wears a 32DDD bra:
An Affair to Remember - Erotic Couplings - Literotica.com
Here's another 2001 story (1st person) where she's 34GG:
A Summer Idyll - Erotic Couplings - Literotica.com
Here's another at 34GG in 2001:
Mr. September - Erotic Couplings - Literotica.com
I'll grant you, she certainly could have grown as she got older, & maybe even grown wider in the back.
As you might guess, I've been following her for a while & am quite a fan, LOL.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Thank you for the information.
I would love to hear the story of how you met her, and more!

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In one of her earliest stories, from 2001, she describes herself as 34DD at age 18. She also says she's 5'3" & 120 lbs, so she's indeed relatively petite.
Julia's 'BIG' Adventure - Erotic Couplings - Literotica.com
In another early story, from 2003, her protagonist (not necessarily the author) wears a 32DDD bra:
An Affair to Remember - Erotic Couplings - Literotica.com
Here's another 2001 story (1st person) where she's 34GG:
A Summer Idyll - Erotic Couplings - Literotica.com
Here's another at 34GG in 2001:
Mr. September - Erotic Couplings - Literotica.com
I'll grant you, she certainly could have grown as she got older, & maybe even grown wider in the back.
As you might guess, I've been following her for a while & am quite a fan, LOL.

Yes, I too noticed that about her stories...but those same stories span over 25 plus years of her life as she recollects them from her past....and nearly 20 or so years of her writing. So bust size change is very possible. And like you, I too am a "follower" of her and her writing. And companies long ago gave up. making double letter bras past DD....even that is "rare" as most now go from D to E. It was very confusing for a time...but to standardize for their customers...the letters go single digits now...D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, etc. As an example a 2001 year bra of a given band size that was a GG cup is now, more or less, an H cup. The old "triple H"...HHH is now a J cup. For years only Goddess and one or two other specialty bra makers made cups at G and larger. Now a lot more companies do because the market can support...no pun intended...more women needing larger cup sizes. LOL

I do enjoy her writing...I have read various accounts of her...Canadian....Italian...I have no idea.

Anyway...to put this thread back on topic....GTOK's GREAT writing might be "fun" if an illustrator did work to "follow along" the storyline. Thank you again GTOK.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for the information.
I would love to hear the story of how you met her, and more!

Short version....has it happens I saw the shiny new high value luxury car with a temporary license plate in traffic in my area. The part of the driver I could see she was pretty. A week plus or so later, nearly same time of day...I saw the same car with the custom license plate 80NN in nearly the same area...same pretty lady driving...from what I could see of her head/profile. I knew what the plate might mean. A metric bra size.

Then...in just serendipity of life....several months later, I am way after midnight weekday shopping for groceries at a 24/7 grocery store that is in a contiguous town to where I live. I look up and this beautiful woman is behind me in going up and down the aisles...giant bust on her petite frame. She notices me...or the shadow of my endowment down my leg in my tailor made black trousers she notices and her mouth drops open, she says something in exclamation to herself, and just stares for a few moments... and then smiles at me but doesn't say anything to me.

Later, after browsing aisles...time to check out....

Only one register open...we get there about the same time....I say "ladies first" and let her check out before me...she smiles and laughs and thanks me, etc...she has a much bigger cart than I do.

After she checks out she is still self bagging her own groceries while I am checking out with just a few items. I pay, bag in one bag, and she is pushing her full cart out at the same time. Turns out she parked next to me under the parking lot lights closest to the store front door...her car/license plate is the new car with the 80NN...lol. We chat for a bit...end up with plans to meet later over the weekend for coffee and visit to learn about each other..exchange names and numbers. But I had seen that plate before and knew...wonderful lady. And because she is like me...avoiding crowds so has not to draw stares and unwanted advances...that is why she told me she, like me, shops only on early weekday nights very late well after midnight to avoid crowds and shift change workers. Just serendipity we met. She is really a great lady...great personality. And I looked her in the eyes...that always catches the attention of very busty women because they typically find that most men talk to their chest and that can be..so they have said...annoying and often turns them off.

Anyway...back to GTOK's GREAT story.

Reactions: B_er and amazzzed2