Caffeine affects size?

gambitcard333

Just Browsing
Media
Hey guys:

Just wondering.. I've heard that caffeine can affect size of the penis. Is this true and if so, how much? Wondering because I drink a ton of caffeine each day.

If caffeine consumption stops, will it get bigger again or go back to normal?

ANy help would be greatly appreciated.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The shrinkage is temporary (and short lasting at that), although it should be noted if you're drinking energy drinks then they have ingredients that often balance out the effects of caffeine.

In some people it can actually have the opposite effect.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
It really makes mine shrivel! If you are doing PE, it is best avoided in my opinion.
When I take breaks from caffeine drinks I do notice a more consistently longer flaccid hang.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Caffiene is a vaso-constrictor... it closes your blood vessels and constricts the smooth muscle cells of the penis. it is absolutely NOT part of my enlargement program... Quercusone could stand to lose a bunch of dick, but not me... I need all I can get! lol!!!!!!

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, caffeine's property as a vaso-constrictor is why you may get such headaches if you miss your morning coffee. You quite literally end up with a rush of blood to your head - and not in the way that it usually does for visitors of this site. This should give you an idea of how quick it wears off.

As PE usually involves getting as much blood into your member as possible and using warm ups for vaso-deconstriction, it would definitely be a bad idea to be drinking coffee on a regular basis if you wanted good results.

Note that most chocolate contains very small amounts of caffeine (white chocolate has none), but it does contain large amounts of theobromine. Theobromine is not a vaso-constrictor, in fact it is used to dilate arteries (from memory).

So maybe all PE practicing types should switch to hot chocolate?

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting...never heard of such.....but I ain't giving up my coffee!
I'm with you on this.I've been a coffee drinker all my life (never cared much for tea),I'm content with my size and I've never had a problem with a lack of blood flow to my cock.
I've never had a problem sleeping after drinking coffee either so I've never had experience of any of the alleged negative aspects of caffeine.