Caffine makes penis smaller?

shockedeyes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive heard caffine decreases bloodflow hense making the penis smaller but what I want to know is, if i go guzzle some coffee will my penis be smaller in an hour for a while or do I have to drink coffee everyday and after a few weeks it will be smaller?

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
i thin your confusing this with breasts. a recent test said that women how drink more coffee will see there breasts get smaller. this prompted my GF to want start drinking more coffee...wish i nevee told her, although i havent seen a change as yet.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Caffeine is a vasoconstrictor so it can make your flaccid measurement appear smaller. In high enough dosages or in men with ED it may interfere with erections.

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Caffeine is a stimulant - increases heart rate so more blood flow. I would think it would make your cock bigger or at least harder!

[sorry just spotted chuck's post - must be true - Red Bull should work even better...]

Last edited:

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
look in my gallery and then ask, if caffine is bad for you, i drink 5 cups of coffie a day and have done for many years, and have about 2 cup's when i get home.
and have done penis enlargement as well about 2 years ago now.
and YES it did work.

Last edited:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive heard caffine decreases bloodflow hense making the penis smaller but what I want to know is, if i go guzzle some coffee will my penis be smaller in an hour for a while or do I have to drink coffee everyday and after a few weeks it will be smaller?

their is definitely nothing to this. be it 5 min, or 5 yrs, caffeine doesn't make your cock smaller. i know this how? because if my hubby had a blood test on blood flow and to find his blood type,, it would most likely be Pepsi cola, and the rest coffee. he drinks soft drinks by the case and coffee by the gallons. an his cock most defiantly is not small. and their is perfect blood flow to that area.:wink:

SwingDriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Caffeine is bad for erection hardness and flaccid size. I should know, I drink a lot of coffee. It's difficult to get a truly enjoyable morning wank in if I've already had three cups. Fortunately, the effect is completely temporary.

So drink up!

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Loreena Bobbit drinking coffee, and being pissed off at you, and holding a knife would make your penis smaller. :biggrin:

Anyone wanna research it for a real answer? Instead of just speculating?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry guys but I gotta call 'bullshit' :bsflag: TruckerTexman lives on Coca~Cola, coffee: very light and sweet, and those monster energy drinks. If his dick has shrunk from this I would hate to see how big he would be w/o caffeine. :eek:

Last edited:

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry guys but I gotta call 'bullshit' :bsflag: TruckerTexman lives on Coca~Cola, coffee: very light and sweet, and those monster energy drinks. If his dick has shrunk from this I would hate to see how big he would be w/o caffeine. :eek:

Agreed. Caffeine and other stimulants do not make your penis shrink permanently.