Caffine makes penis smaller?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Caffeine is a vasoconstrictor so it can make your flaccid measurement appear smaller. In high enough dosages or in men with ED it may interfere with erections.

To expand on this, the effects are temporary. The half-life in most adults is about 5 hours.

toadstool

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag:

I have been drinking caffine all my life and it has not effected my size at all

:bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Understand that the effects of caffeine are subjective. Some people, especially regular coffee drinkers will have a high tolerance to the effects of caffeine.

The fact is that caffeine is a vasoconstrictor, and in high enough doses (relative to the subject's tolerance) it will have negative side effects. Now, in [relatively] low doses, it can help in the release of dopamine which would actually intensify erections and orgasm.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I am sensitive to caffeine. It makes my dick shrivel, gives me gas and when the effects wear off 4-5 hours later I get weak erections (due to lower than normal blood pressure caused by a fatigued heart which was beating faster to pump the same amount of blood through those narrower blood vessels) - not the best aphrodisiac for me. I did experience size loss but I can't blame it on caffeine.

The thing that makes your dick shrink is not having many erections
- you sometimes hear about older men losing size due to stress, medication, ugly wives, etc.
The body loses strength over time if it isn't regularly exercised and this includes the parts involved in erecting the penis so not getting hard regularly will result in weak erections and size loss.

Last edited:

scarletfury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a lot of energy drinks and they have certainly not effected my size. They effect my erection frequency and sometimes the nervousness attributed to caffeine usage causes my penis to not be completely hard but otherwise I think this is bogus. I doubt caffeine itself does it, but the effects on the body caused by caffeine which do.

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If this was true, then hardcore video games would have literally nothing from all the monsters and rockstar they drink lol

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
Well stimulants would make the flaccid seems smaller, as when I take alderall for my college final study sessions, my flaccid becomes like that of a toddlers, haha. So I think any stimulant would do this as it has the same effect that our fight or flight response does.

TheHawkmaster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well stimulants would make the flaccid seems smaller, as when I take alderall for my college final study sessions, my flaccid becomes like that of a toddlers, haha. So I think any stimulant would do this as it has the same effect that our fight or flight response does.

Yes, Adderall is such a bitch to take cause of that specific side effect, and my psychiatrist told me that was a RARE side effect too.

My flaccid penis tends to be smaller and even colder when on adderall, which is the reason why I have chosen alternatives to deal with my ADD.

minimag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

The thing that makes your dick shrink is not having many erections
- you sometimes hear about older men losing size due to stress, medication, ugly wives, etc.
The body loses strength over time if it isn't regularly exercised and this includes the parts involved in erecting the penis so not getting hard regularly will result in weak erections and size loss.

Um yeah, what a complete load of shit. The penis isn't a muscle, so there isn't anything to atrophy.

Old men only think they're losing size because they're getting fat. Stress can make you fat, medication can make you fat, an ugly-ass wife can make you fat (especially if she's a good cook).

Caffeine shrinking dicks is about as plausable as those West African "Penis-Snatcher" stories.

People will believe damn near anything if it's related to "that certain part of the male anatomy."

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
Haha, thanks Hawk for clearing that up cause when me and my buddy both took em I asked them that while I was geekin' and he was like... wha??? nope doesn't happen to me.

Beginning to think my penis just didn't like adderall lol

Synergistic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
After reading up on Buddhism, I recently decided to give up up caffeine again, for philosophical reasons (I hesitate to say religious). I have noticed a very minor increase in my flaccid size, and my erections are definitely harder.

Quite frankly there are better reasons to give up caffeine than it might make your penis look smaller, although for some it might be enough.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Um yeah, what a complete load of shit. The penis isn't a muscle, so there isn't anything to atrophy.

Old men only think they're losing size because they're getting fat. Stress can make you fat, medication can make you fat, an ugly-ass wife can make you fat (especially if she's a good cook).

Caffeine shrinking dicks is about as plausable as those West African "Penis-Snatcher" stories.

People will believe damn near anything if it's related to "that certain part of the male anatomy."

The penis does contain smooth muscle tissue. Any organ can atrophy with disuse, and an organ doesn't have to be composed of muscle tissue to atrophy.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Caffein is a vasoconstrictor and that is the sum total of it. If a person has genetically been gifted with small venus structure, it will have a negative impact, if the person has a large venus structure then that person probably will have no effect at all.

It is a definite negative for it's vaso-constricting effects, but as far as obtaining erections that should "even-out" because those same vaso-costricting effects can cause a rise in blood pressure.

The ADD medication is a bit scary. Can you imagine what is happening to males during puberty from this stuff if it has the ability to interfere with blood flow to penile structures? We are going to breed a bunch of ADD challenged kids with possibilities of poor genital development as well. During puberty remember that a portion of the size increase is dependent on the strength of the stretching erections.

That could be a bit scary. . . . . . .

B_infid3l

Just Browsing
Media
This is actually good news! I abuse caffine just about daily. Now I can tell everyone my dick it actually huge they just have to wait for the caffine to wear off... Sweet!

-infid3l

str8nine9

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I take nearly 1000 mg of caffeine over the course of day. Thickness is affected alil bit. When I am off caffeine my skin is "more stretchy" in general.

I can tell the difference, but I doubt a women could.