Caged and Proud

D

deleted17361421

Anyone else out there that is locked up and proud to show there caged cock

I love showing mine off, especially using public urinals and letting the guy next to me see, they quite often take a double look as they aren’t expecting to see a caged cock

My girlfriend and I have been to a few nudist beaches and she loves others looking at my cage, we get a few guys chat to us as well about it, she happily tells them that she is my Mistress and Keyholder

Attachments

frutiger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Cages seem pretty popular these days. I don't know if I could ever wear one but it's fun to see others getting off (or not) on wearing them. It looks good on you op, very tidy.

D

deleted17361421

Cages seem pretty popular these days. I don't know if I could ever wear one but it's fun to see others getting off (or not) on wearing them. It looks good on you op, very tidy.
Thank you very much
When she decided to cage me I was very unsure, but now I absolutely love it

Reactions: frutiger
D

deleted17361421

Lovely it’s a great feeling isn’t it not knowing when you’re going to be released

D

deleted814719

I'm curious for all of those who have posted. How did you get started with caging?

P.J.9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm curious for all of those who have posted. How did you get started with caging?
I started out of curiosity n I spoke to a friend who I knew was into chastity play. He ended up giving me to different cages. I found it completely erotic and orgasmic when I placed the lock on the cage and almost shot a load mmmmm