Cakefarts?

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was reading a humour website and it posted a link claiming that there is a new "2 girls 1 cup" style video doing the rounds called Cakefarts. Well my curiosity got the better of me and I visited www.cakefarts.com - What the hell. It's not actually that gross by comparison to other video I have seen, but it is certainly very odd - this is the pure definition of "fetish".

Anyone else seen the video?

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:why:
I literally have tears running down my face it was so funny.
:lmao:

This relates to something I saw on HBO's RealSex. Sploshing. People who get sexually aroused by smearing food all over their bodies.

I didn't want to hyperventilate so I didn't click their sistersite puddingfarts.com :biggrin1:

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
2 Girls one cup was by far the grossest thing on the net, but... the girls in cakefarts and 2 girls one cup were beautiful. and that must be the attraction that kept me watching. and it must have kept me from puking. Any info on the cake fart babe,? she sounds like my kind of skank.

Media
:why:
I literally have tears running down my face it was so funny.
:lmao:

This relates to something I saw on HBO's RealSex. Sploshing. People who get sexually aroused by smearing food all over their bodies.

I didn't want to hyperventilate so I didn't click their sistersite puddingfarts.com :biggrin1:

I saw that as well. The beans kind of turned my stomach a bit.