Calculate your erect penis weight

redheadedfreak05

Experimental Member
Media
Here is a simple way to get an estimate of erection weight.

You will need:
1. A scale
2. A water tight container larger than your penis.
3. An overflow pan to keep the water from going everywhere.
4. Pencil to right down data
5. Basic math skills (or a calculator)

First you need to fill the container to the tip top (must be to the point of over flowing) with water and place on the scale. don't spill :)
Place the full container in your overflow pan.
Now for the tricky part: You need to find a way to dip your fully erect penis into the full container. I'd recommend a push up style position. Make sure only to get what you want measured into the water. (This will probably mean holding back the testies)
After letting the water overflow the edge of the container. Pull out. And re-weight it. Once you have that figure subtract it from the weight of the full container. And you'll have the weight of your full erection.

Disclaimer: This is a scientific method but will mostly likely not produce an exact measurement, only and estimate. This uses the principle of displacement. The human body being made of about 70% water (an erect penis more so) will weight about the same as the amount of water it displaces.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dubious... will this exercise end up with me running out naked into the street yelling Eureka?

more importantly, when was the last time you got laid? ;)

adun

Just Browsing
Media
The scientist in me has to object. The premise on which the experiment is based is just completely wrong: there is no reason at all to believe that an erect penis weighs the same amount as the water it displaces. Sorry.

redheadedfreak05

Experimental Member
Media
I posted this due to another post that I just recently read. In which someone expressed how they weighed their flaccid penis but couldn't think of a way to measure it erect.

I haven't actual tried this yet myself. I just remember using these same steps to find the weight of my arm in highschool physics.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
ADUN is right. One can't assume that the weight of penile tissue is exactly that of water. The most scientific way for you to do this would be:

A. Get an erection.
B. Weigh yourself.
C. Carefully and accurately cut off your penis with one stroke from a very sharp knife.
D. Stanch the flow of blood, being very careful to catch any drops that may escape.
E. Weigh yourself, along with the collected blood.
F. Subtract the weight of the container used to catch the blood from the total weight in step (E).
G. Subtract the resulting number FROM STEP (F) from the weight recorded in step (B).

Let me know how that works out for you.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Try the following after getting two willing helpers:

1. Get your dick stiff by any chosen method.
2. Have one assistant place his/her right hand under said dick and lift up. 3. Instruct the other assistant to begin placing weights in the extended left hand of first assistant.
4. Have this continued until first assistant balances the weight in his left hand with that in his right.
5. Keep in mind that this is a pleasurable technique and not to be considered scientific.

(ashamed to sign)

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Work out the mass??? BTW anyone who's that interested in what their dick weighs can kiss "mass". The last that I heard was that nobody will buy this type of merchandise by the "pound".

Gramps

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To calculate the weight of my erection:

A. Kneel in front of me ...