Caleb Followill - Kings of Leon

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Does anyone know if Caleb Followill from Kings of Leon is hung? Is he cut or uncut? Any pics?

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Anyone got any info on Caleb Followill?

Well let's see.......he was born in Tennessee which has a moderately high level of snipping done. The state has one of the higher levels in the U.S. He was born near Nashville which being a big city may have a higher circumcising rate. Perhaps his wife Lily can be contacted to give the answer. She's quite a good looking specimen herself:smile:.

So, no, I really don't know if Caleb met the doctor's cutting utensil. Have you considered contacting him directly? Maybe he has a twittered account you can reach him at. Seems like a nice man, might surprise you with an answer and it never hurts to try.

Hey man, nothing wrong in being curious! :wink:
hell you aren't curious...just visit some of the adult chat rooms and most of the guys that say they are curious or straight are the first to throw their legs up to jesus...curious hahaha my ass
and with all of the bumping,hell,squeeze that bump and eventually it will pop.You are making yourself look like a fool..sounding like a little school girl too with the oooh please anybody got any info on Caleb Followill-Kings of Leon oooooh please? somebody? please tell me something..please?
Well,here's one for ya,The Kings of Leon announced they are disbanding you ignorant ass,there's some news for ya!!!!

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hell you aren't curious...just visit some of the adult chat rooms and most of the guys that say they are curious or straight are the first to throw their legs up to jesus...curious hahaha my ass
and with all of the bumping,hell,squeeze that bump and eventually it will pop.You are making yourself look like a fool..sounding like a little school girl too with the oooh please anybody got any info on Caleb Followill-Kings of Leon oooooh please? somebody? please tell me something..please?
Well,here's one for ya,The Kings of Leon announced they are disbanding you ignorant ass,there's some news for ya!!!!

Hey man, that's a bit harsh. I've never denied being curious.

dave1966

Cherished Member
Media

You got some serious issues dude. The only person being made a fool of here is you, and you're doing all the hard work yourself.

clarkwest

Superior Member
Media
hey Matt, i too think Caleb is a good looking guy. but unfortunately it's next to impossible to find any revealing photos of him. and don't believe that asshole pastrydoc. Kings Of Leon are not breaking up. if fact they just released a great album that's #2 on itunes. here's a few pics of Caleb.

Attachments

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hey Matt, i too think Caleb is a good looking guy. but unfortunately it's next to impossible to find any revealing photos of him. and don't believe that asshole pastrydoc. Kings Of Leon are not breaking up. if fact they just released a great album that's #2 on itunes. here's a few pics of Caleb.

Great pics! Thanks.

Reactions: topdawg4life