Calendar Boy

_average

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is a thread looking for advice really. I've been asked to model for a local charity calendar. I know Im not in ideal shape so i was wondering if you guys and girls could tell me what areas i need to work on. And of course any advice on achieving the best results fairly quickly. Check my pics and i look forward to your feedback.

lee1973i

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think someone is touting for compliments ;-)

From those pictures, in my opinion, you have nothing to work on. You have a very nice body already.

hunkydory

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not bad already really, and your face is really handsome - the fastest way to fix the out of shape parts is P90X or Insanity. It really works, but the diet part is about 80% of it. P90X will leaving you looking like 100% stud in 90 days, Insanity in 60 (it concentrates more on burning fat less on muscles growth) - both are brutal. (See you are in Ireland, If you don't know what either are google it or youtube).

Reactions: Bicuriousdude

_average

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks for the compliments, but I wasn't fishing. Honestly. I really do need to tone up a lot. Remember, its a LOCAL calendar. My town has about 6,000 people in it and the next three over have between 5,000 and 10,000. Its a small place, so i just want to be in better shape. I have heard of p90x but thought you had to buy dvd's and stuff. Ive put up about 35 pounds in the last three years so i want to be in good shape for these pictures.

You can pull it off as-is. And if you need help pulling it off... *grin*

hunkydory

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That must be kind of cool living in a small town like that, I have been in Manhattan 31 years - so ready to move!

Thanks for the compliments, but I wasn't fishing. Honestly. I really do need to tone up a lot. Remember, its a LOCAL calendar. My town has about 6,000 people in it and the next three over have between 5,000 and 10,000. Its a small place, so i just want to be in better shape. I have heard of p90x but thought you had to buy dvd's and stuff. Ive put up about 35 pounds in the last three years so i want to be in good shape for these pictures.

_average

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks guys. I guess I'll give the p90x a try so. the theory of losing weight is simple, eat less train more, but any little short cut would help :)

_average

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And the small town has its pro's and cons really. I generally like it. We live about 4 miles outside the town in a village. But the small town mentality would drive you mad sometimes. Thats why I want to look my best, because I would be talked about, a lot. So the less they have to criticise the happier i'll be.

Not bad already really, and your face is really handsome - the fastest way to fix the out of shape parts is P90X or Insanity. It really works, but the diet part is about 80% of it. P90X will leaving you looking like 100% stud in 90 days, Insanity in 60 (it concentrates more on burning fat less on muscles growth) - both are brutal. (See you are in Ireland, If you don't know what either are google it or youtube).

I'd love to know more about these diets, please. I'm new here. Thank you. :)