Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just wondering who all is out here in Alberta. Who knows, maybe this thread can serve as a way for people to meet. I know there’s a lot of big Alberta beef out here, myself included haha.

I’m in Calgary, but if you’re in Alberta in general or passing through, leave a post. Maybe someone can find a friend or a good time, or both.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anything really. It’s also just nice knowing there are others in the area on this site.
had a great time in Calgary with a cowboy, turned out to be a cow poke if you know what I mean, plus one of the nice security guards at one of the shopping malls, intimate strip search there! Great place.

Paul87

Legendary Member
Media
Portland i Oregon (Oregon, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I did a job rotation up in Edmonton years ago. They put me up at the University of Alberta and I had access to the gym there. I remember it was open showers and there was a dry sauna with a window looking out to the showers. Probably changed up by now. I remember guys would be pretty discreet until it dwindled down to a few of us and just turned into a circle jerk. The window was helpful to keep and eye out. I remember not paying attention to where I was pointing once and actually hit that window. It was always a chain reaction. Once one guy cums, took no time for everyone else to start shooting. Then one by one leave to shower. I went every night I was staying up there. Good times.

Timbit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you! And the latter :)
Of course haha. RMTs usually won’t do that because they’re afraid of losing their registration if they get reported, but I will DM you with a couple of options.