California friends (men and women)

D

deleted1236757

Hey guys, been away for a couple years but checking back in. I'm a San Bernardino native and still go back to SB and LA from time to time. My stats are: 30 years old, 5'9, 6 by 6 uc, 160 pounds, white, scruffy. Two pics attached. Really into chatting with bi / straight guys, college studs, married guys, or dads...guys with experiences

I live in Washington DC now, so it be nice to find someone in Virginia (alexandria, arlington) or Maryland (Bethesda, rockville). Lemme know how we can chat. Honestly prefer FB secret chat but could do IG, whatsapp

Attachments

D

deleted1236757

Hey guys, been away for a couple years but checking back in. I'm a San Bernardino native and still go back to SB and LA from time to time. My stats are: 30 years old, 5'9, 6 by 6 uc, 160 pounds, white, scruffy. Two pics attached. Really into chatting with bi / straight guys, college studs, married guys, or dads...guys with experiences

I live in Washington DC now, so it be nice to find someone in Virginia (alexandria, arlington) or Maryland (Bethesda, rockville). Lemme know how we can chat. Honestly prefer FB secret chat but could do IG, whatsapp
Just adding my skype here:

live:.cid.db9b731d570a4f1e
Shawn Andugol

Reactions: nahhbutthanks

Coktographer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Berkeley

Hey Men, I’m looking for hairy guys that like long edging sessions. Let me provide pleasure for you, get on all fours and I’ll build up a nice morgasm in your nuts. I’m looking for nicely endowed guys with natural body hair (no manscaping). I need to travel to you and am available in the late afternoon, early evenings. Your pic gets mine. I’m 55, hairy and no reciprocation is needed....just let me take care of you.

Reactions: 1119457

Bay Area, just want to stroke or suck your cock
I don’t need to receive anything back
Msg me! :))