California friends (men and women)

Spork

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by SurferGirlCA@Dec 18 2004, 07:52 PM
Yayyyy, there are a few CA guys here who like girls. Not like, but "like" - you know what I mean. ;)
[post=268056]Quoted post[/post]​

I know it's hard to believe - but there are a few of us, even in the Bay Area!

And yes, I know what you mean. You can put quotes around almost anything and make it sound sexual. For instance:
We came home and "ate dinner" B)
I "washed the car" yesterday morning :D

Admiral Johnson: I'm just looking for friends. I say this becuase I just got like 5 pm's asking me if i'll be in there area and stuff for a few drinks. I'm 15 so I can't reaaly do that

RunnerSF: Hey everyone, hit me up sometime on the message/email here if you want to chat. More friends in CA (and everywhere) else is always good.

Originally posted by hothungstud24@Jan 1 2005, 11:46 PM
Hey guys. I'm in San Francisco.

24, 6' 180, white, masculine, athletic, very attractive, and nicely hung. ;)
[post=271409]Quoted post[/post]​

RunnerSF: Hey everyone, hit me up sometime on the message/email here if you want to chat. More friends in CA (and everywhere) else is always good.

Originally posted by hothungstud24@Jan 1 2005, 11:46 PM
Hey guys. I'm in San Francisco.

24, 6' 180, white, masculine, athletic, very attractive, and nicely hung. ;)
[post=271409]Quoted post[/post]​

HungInSFV: 24/m here 6'3", 215, white w/ tan skin. 9" x 6.5". Can stay hard for HOURS. Mostly into females; however have been curious to see one bigger than mine in person. Hit me up!

bigbrowntits:
Originally posted by Admiral Johnson@Feb 4 2005, 07:16 AM
I'm just looking for friends. I say this becuase I just got like 5 pm's asking me if i'll be in there area and stuff for a few drinks. I'm 15 so I can't reaaly do that
[post=279996]Quoted post[/post]​

Don't you think you're a bit young to be here?

tuck9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey guys! I'm new here... just been observing for a week or so to see what kind of folks are on the site.

I am impressed to find that most of you are talented, considerate, and aren't conceited because of your gene pool. Whereas, I'm not one of your biggest members when soft, I'm larger than average erect.

I'm gonna be in Long Beach on the Queen Mary in mid-April and in San Diego in late June. I'd love to meet some of you for a drink or JO.

hung_big: Welcome to the site! Nice to see that more and more people are taking interest into the site, and even nicer to see that it's the people and members that keep you around here!

Welcome once agian, We (I'm sure I can speak for all of us) hope you enjoy your stay! :D

bigballal2003

Experimental Member
Media
I usually don't reply to stuff like this, but the comment that guys who say "SF Bay Area" usually live in the East Bay cracked me up.

I'll say it proudly: Berkeley. Not San Francisco. Berkeley.

So if anyone's going shopping on Telegraph, hit me up, I'm right by the UC campus... If any of you big guys want some pictures taken or just a quick BJ, I'm down for whatever.

Oh, and given the nature of this site an in the interest of full disclosure: I'm nothing special in the length department, but pretty thick. And, yes, I've got big balls (let the AC/DC jokes commence)

darronsummit

Just Browsing
Media
i'm a 19/m, with 8.5''x6'', looking to meet a guy my age with bigger.

i'm 150lbs, pretty atheltic, with blue eyes and brown hair.

i'll be in LA this summer. Any takers?