California Girl Saying Hi

HI! :wave2:

I'm Cassandra and I just stumbled on this forum and figured I'd say hi. I'm from LA, but I'm currently backpacking/traveling before I go to college next fall.

And btw - I LOVE huge cocks :biggrin1:

Reactions: BigCawkStar9

Where's that guide? The only thing I see is the common questions thread that is stickied, but that's just a bunch of questions for people to answer.

palmboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome to the site! Be prepared to be inundated with a bazillion creepy pm's from every single male on the site.

Yeah I noticed...I've already gotten pm's from 2 people asking if I wanna hook up and I've only been on this site for like 15 mins. Interesting lol.

palmboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ye, unfortunately your first mistake was to introduce yourself. Now everyone knows your here! It's unfortunate, but a lot of the female members are unable to keep pictures up because of all the disgusting mail they get. Hopefully you have thicker skin!

I spent the last two years working at a strip club, I think I can handle it ;)

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
welcome from a fellow Angeleno, also currently abroad.

(not currently a broad, though...there have been no operations involved. :p)

Backpacking sounds like fun............where are you traveling?

Right now I'm up in White Rock, BC. I just crossed the border last night and crashed in a hotel here. I'm taking a bus up to Vancouver later today and hope to see some of the olympic sites and maybe take snowboarding lessons. Probably be here for a few days before heading east, I've always wanted to see the Rockies.

Tagged? What's that mean?

Last edited by a moderator: