California Girl Saying Hi

APB

Experimental Member
Media
Cheers from a fellow traveller,if you make it out to Toronto be sure to say hi. Blessings!

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Tagged? What's that mean?

Done up from the front up, beat up from the feet up, toe' up from the flo up...it means you have joined the ranks of girls on this site I'd nail, dollface. Are you STOKED or WHAT?!

I know I know. It's all so exciting so I'll let it sink in.

Done up from the front up, beat up from the feet up, toe' up from the flo up...it means you have joined the ranks of girls on this site I'd nail, dollface. Are you STOKED or WHAT?!

I know I know. It's all so exciting so I'll let it sink in.

lol! Should I be honored or worried?

I posted a pic of them in the gallery from a while back. I went from a 34A to 38C cup. I wanted bigger, but the doc said going up much more in one surgery would leave stretch marks and recommended going back after a year or so for the next size.

I had them done just over two years ago as a christmas present to myself, and I'm still on the fence about going bigger. I'm quite happy with them right now, and I couldn't afford to go backpacking if I went for another surgery.

APB

Experimental Member
Media
as long as you love them and feel empwered cudos to you. If it was as easy for guys to get penis enlargement surgery the lines would be around the block!

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm quite happy with them too.

Perhaps you should post another with them unleashed...and perhaps you should write "I <3 FMH" on one with a sharpie...and perhaps you should embed it in the post so that us non-member plebeians can check em at full size.

Perhaps.

Last edited: