California Muscle apparel

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by sasami006, Aug 8, 2010.

1. sasami006

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't know if people are familiar with this company, but it's a men's clothing company that sells some pretty interesting apparel.

Designer and Male Enhancing Underwear, Swimwear, Activewear and Bodywear at CaliforniaMuscle.com

I'm just curious of anyone here has any experience with any of their products?
    If so, what did you think of them?

Also could some please explain what the "C ring" does?
    It seems to be on a lot of their underwear selection.
    Thanks.

Oh, pictures would nice too if you have them.

2. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I have a few of their items. I don't tend to wear undergarments or swimwear as a rule. I have the fetish wear items. They are very well made and offer excellent customer service. The C-ring items have a built in cock ring that show a bigger bulge by lifting up your equipment and making it more prominent.

3. sasami006

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm assuming this C-ring will not restrict blood flow like a cock ring would, so you don't have to worry about your cock falling off if you wear them all day. :eek:

4. nudeyorker

Gold Member

No in fact quite the opposite. Because they are usually made of the same fabric as the garment they tend to loosen up and stretch for comfort.

5. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    I love their swimwear. I have worn the revolver for years. Sasam, I saw your pics, dude you are fucking beautiful...you are made for this brand. The "C" ring is small circle cut in the interior liner. It is lined in light elastic. I pull this over my cock and balls and get a slight pump then just tuck my cock down do it doesn't "look" like any kind of erection. The budge is huge but tasteful in that the material is not so thin you see veining. I have been on the beach and had guys (even straight) ask me about them. I have had straight buddies that said they would never wear a "speedo" style check them out and wear them now for hot tub, sunning, swimming. I have a 36 inch waist now and order their extra large. Buting bikini styles, guys make the mistake of ordering their regular size and they are too small. Best to go up one size to be safe. They aren't cheap and if you have them in chlorine water you can start to see a stretch in the seat which is not so great so I get a new one each season. This is the only style of theirs I have tried but they seem to have some cool boxer briefs that look sexy. I have mentioned this brand here constantly as I think many guys would love the look of them. I will say this year I have switched to the short mini oxers that don't cling. I am 45 and may tummy could be flatter this year...I don't want to look like that guy working it too hard but I hope you go for it and tell us how you liked them. Regards

6. Torque8

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Also have a few of their items in my bikini/thong collection. Find the a little pricey and can generally get the same or similar item elsewhere for less.

7. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Torque would look good in anything. I have to be more careful of the fit. I have not had the best luck with just any brand so the money for the suit may seem more than others...but really not that bad next to the purchase of one you don't like. Oh, I wanted to also mention the C ring is comfortable and after you wear the suit some you aren't aware of the ring.

8. SpandexGear

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    One of my favorite suits is a CA Muscle Revolver. Great suit. It has a very comfortable built in cockring that feels great. :cool:

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted