California Republican takes leave amid questions over his DUI and sexual orientation

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's amazing how some people are so adamant to ignore the details, isn't it?

And can I deliberately swear at the next person who cries about vulgar language, please? Need I remind people that we're on a site where topics range from Deep Throat 101 to how to increase your cum shot on your partner's tits? From the outside looking in, we all lost the battle on moral & ethic codes a long time ago. Even if we've all come to accept this graphic sexual language for obvious reasons, to get squeamish over the occasional 4 or 5 letter descriptive adjective? How extremely disingenuous.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
mmm . . . you may need to come up with a simpler synonym for 'disingenuous'.
I mean, if they don't understand 'hypocrisy' . . . . well, you know.

And are you sure they're being disingenuous? Maybe they really do have such tender sensibilities.
Damn! too many syllables again.

I suggested 'liar' and 'dumbass'. To the point, easy to understand, still pretty tame, no?

Last edited:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Boys, boys, boys . . . now calm down. It's just a plain fact (check out Holy Crimes thread) that ultra-right christianists (as well as the uber religious) tend to have serious problems with keeping both feet in the closet while still thinking they can get away with diddling little girls, little boys, have gay affairs, commit adultery and originate money laundering or bilking the sheep scams. Check it out for yourselves. Why is it these "religious" leaders (replace with neocon christianist right leaders, if you prefer) keep getting caught with their pants down?

Sure, we're all human (except for a few LPSG-ers), but the "we're all just human" excuse doesn't fly when you've got some self-hating closet queen with political power running around creating problems for gays and lesbians who have done nothing but express the right to enjoy the same rights and privileges as the "hetero" community.

Eight to nine out of every ten pederasts are men diddling little girls. The tenth is some guy diddling a little boy. But sick fucks like Ashburn like to color the gay community as nothing but evil pederasts who are the cause of the fall of the modern world. Ashburn, besides being gay, obviously has some serious mental illness issues to deal with that he has not been able to or is unwilling to deal with. I certainly don't feel sorry for him. He's done more than any other California State Representative to "keep the gay boyze and girlze down."

And I'll bet good money that he has a 5-inch (or less) dick!

Last edited:

dellmaqn66

Just Browsing
Media
OOOOHHHHHH. Now we have to use the let’s question his intelligence approach. You people follow the same tactics. When others don’t imbibe from the golden chalice of Kool-Aid and blindly follow your belief system then they must be inept. Kind like going along the lines of foolish consistency yada yada yada….

I guess if it is a real necessity to swear or use vulgar language in order get your point across then you fucking go right ahead. Who the fuck am I to expect others to not swear? It’s your goddamn right guaranteed by our Bill of Rights. So you go right ahead.

And the puppets dance.

dellmaqn66

Just Browsing
Media
There are people that follow the same pattern when responding to others. I have read many of their comments to others. Instead of sticking to the threads debate they, when not getting the responses they want, turn to playground rules. They stomp their feet like little children and start the name calling. So there.

I have to admit that I have done this on other forums. It is those who so strongly follow their beliefs that are a threat. They will not open their minds to hear what others have to say. When the call to arms goes out they will be the first pulling on the knee-high shiny black boots and march in the streets breaking the windows of shops. They will be the first to pull their sheets from their beds, throw them over their heads and nail two boards together before dowsing them with gas.

Then when the smoke clears and calmness settles in, they will be the ones to say,” I was only following orders”. And the puppets danced as their controls wanted them too.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OOOOHHHHHH. Now we have to use the let’s question his intelligence approach. You people follow the same tactics. When others don’t imbibe from the golden chalice of Kool-Aid and blindly follow your belief system then they must be inept. Kind like going along the lines of foolish consistency yada yada yada….

I guess if it is a real necessity to swear or use vulgar language in order get your point across then you fucking go right ahead. Who the fuck am I to expect others to not swear? It’s your goddamn right guaranteed by our Bill of Rights. So you go right ahead.

And the puppets dance.

Look who's calling people "puppets"... the entity that uses more political buzzwords than Groucho Marx has secret words. :rolleyes:

You haven't been here long enough to know what "we people" do with your 9 posts. So please... sit back and pay attention. Do some people need to swear or use what you call "vulgar language"? Yes, they do. Deal with it.

Given the fact that the content on this board is highly explicit, where the mass majority of thread posts would be considered vulgar or obscene on any public standard, the fact that anyone whines or moans about people swearing is pathetic. Of course, it's better to use more civilized language but that depends on the situation or the emphasis one wants to express. Which means you're forced to actually pay attention to context instead of doing a search for the word "bitch" and whining about it. As an adult, if you are one, the fact that people get called names on this board or use 4 or 5 letter descriptive adjectives shouldn't phase you. It's not like the majority of thread contributors on this board all curse like sailors anyhow.

It's fruitless for you or anyone to pretend that you're more mature or sophisticated than others because you choose not to swear on a site about big dicks so you can stop with the phony morality act. Just be yourself, be mindful of others, make sure people know you're making a joke if you're trying to deliver one and above all don't say anything stupid.

And BTW... You don't know my ideologies. It would be in your best interest to stop acting as if you do. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Dear dellmaqn66: What VinylBoy said. Fuckin' A!

And now I'll high jack this thread to describe ". . . The new thrill that shook through me as I watched the gobs of cum that dripped out of my wife's cunt right after my best friend had finished fucking her. It was copious. I couldn't help myself. After one lick of her snatch and his man seed I quickly positioned myself and slowly pushed the head of my giant cock up her lubricious dripping snatch. The sensation of feeling my best friend's still hot cum making my entry in my wife's pussy so easy increased my horniness so much that I almost blasted my load . . . "

Is that more the sort of language you were expecting to find in a big pee pee site political forum?

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And now I'll high jack this thread to describe ". . . The new thrill that shook through me as I watched the gobs of cum that dripped out of my wife's cunt right after my best friend had finished fucking her. It was copious. I couldn't help myself. After one lick of her snatch and his man seed I quickly positioned myself and slowly pushed the head of my giant cock up her lubricious dripping snatch. The sensation of feeling my best friend's still hot cum making my entry in my wife's pussy so easy increased my horniness so much that I almost blasted my load . . . "

Is that more the sort of language you were expecting to find in a big pee pee site political forum?

*GIGGLE*
It's moments like these that make me glad that you're on this board. :biggrin1:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media

And the puppets dance.

There are people that follow the same pattern when responding to others. I have read many of their comments to others. Instead of sticking to the threads debate they, when not getting the responses they want, turn to playground rules. They stomp their feet like little children and start the name calling. So there.

I have to admit that I have done this on other forums. It is those who so strongly follow their beliefs that are a threat. They will not open their minds to hear what others have to say. When the call to arms goes out they will be the first pulling on the knee-high shiny black boots and march in the streets breaking the windows of shops. They will be the first to pull their sheets from their beds, throw them over their heads and nail two boards together before dowsing them with gas.

Then when the smoke clears and calmness settles in, they will be the ones to say,” I was only following orders”. And the puppets danced as their controls wanted them too.

I must say, I find your language rather colorful, even poetic in a way, if a bit confusing, and overblown for the subject and venue. I hope you will not object that I highlighted a few of my favorite passages.

By the way, is there any thing you wanted to refute? Or anything you wanted to say on the topic whatsoever? Or do you just like dancing with puppets?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Dear dellmaqn66: What VinylBoy said. Fuckin' A!

I am so hard right now.

Is that wrong on the politics forum?

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorry guys. I was just messing with ya. It's interesting how easy it can be to get people riled up and pissed off. It's a real great way to relieve stress after work. Hope you don't mind my playing with you. Thanks. No hard feelings? Have a great weekend.

I'm sure we'll see you again. Politically masochistic types can't help but come back to get kicked around by the intellectual. Don't forget to pick up your dignity on the way out. We made sure to have or LPSG maid sweep it off the floor and put it in a doggy bag after it was knocked out of you earlier.

Don't go sticking your dick in foreign holes! :rolleyes:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
"dellmanqn66's semi hard manhood swung between his legs as he approached his wife. "I've got a present for you," he said, beginning to feel the enjoyable tingling in his groins. The thought of taking her for a third time that night increased his sense of manly aggression. She hadn't had time to wipe herself since he last pounded deep inside her filling her with his spooge. "Hmm. . ." he mused to himself, "I get to enjoy my own cream pie."

"As she reclined in a semi-conscious stupor, dellmanqn66 slowly pulled back the sheets that offered her no protection. The air was filled with the odors of their last encounter which only made him harder."

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Sorry guys. I was just messing with ya. It's interesting how easy it can be to get people riled up and pissed off. It's a real great way to relieve stress after work. Hope you don't mind my playing with you. Thanks. No hard feelings? Have a great weekend.
Nice spin. Are you dizzy? I think that's what is called "trolling", n'est pas?

You meant what you said, bucko. Denial and deflection denied.

You have a nice weekend too, and don't come back.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
"dellmanqn66's semi hard manhood swung between his legs as he approached his wife. "I've got a present for you," he said, beginning to feel the enjoyable tingling in his groins. The thought of taking her for a third time that night increased his sense of manly aggression. She hadn't had time to wipe herself since he last pounded deep inside her filling her with his spooge. "Hmm. . ." he mused to himself, "I get to enjoy my own cream pie."

"As she reclined in a semi-conscious stupor, dellmanqn66 slowly pulled back the sheets that offered her no protection. The air was filled with the odors of their last encounter which only made him harder."
Okay, your last story was kinda hot and mmm . . . 'inspiring'.

This one is having the opposite effect.

Going to wash my brain now.

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media

If there a better reason to ban someone? Just fucking with people to get your jollies? Hijacking threads because you can't find any flies to pull wings off of? Jeebus, much better people have been banned for actually trying to contribute to a discussion, and this admission of assholian conduct goes unpunished.

Does anyone have any suggestions for other sites where good discussions take place? I'm not talking about groups within LPSG, that would be more of the same.
:frown1:

dellmaqn66

Just Browsing
Media
So there are hard feelings. Really guys, I'm sooo sorry.

I was telling a few of my friends what I did and they told me it wasn't cool to mess with people like that and that the internet and public forums like this are their only means of communicating with others.

Insert “you have friends?” joke here à _____________

Honestly guys, you need to stop taking yourselves so seriously. Have a little fun with some people, they go and get all bitter.

It's hard to believe but Repubilcans are less uptight.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Honestly guys, you need to stop taking yourselves so seriously. Have a little fun with some people, they go and get all bitter.

It's hard to believe but Repubilcans are less uptight.[/QUOTE]

That's a swimmingly good idea. So, if you would please, dellmaqn66, stand right at the head of the top of the stairs and close your eyes. :biggrin1: