Californian Muscle Swimwear

Irishguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi guys,
Just wondering what you all think of these. I think they look hot (models are not too bad either) and was wondering have any of you tried them? I am thinking of getting a pair of these with the ring that pushes your cock forward and out. Have any of you tried similar suits from other manufacturers or what are best to put on a show.
take a look at the website.
California Muscle: HUNTSMAN Men's Enhancing Swim Brief
These are the ones I want to buy but there are many more I love here. Looking for a major show guys!
Also what size do u think I need for a well endowed guy. I buy normal speedos 2 waist sizes too big
These could be sized smaller?
Cannot wait to buy them though. Horny here thinking about showing off in them at the beach for the summer.

Reactions: NateicusPumper

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, I tell all guys I know about this site. I don't know the item you showed but the suit of choice for me is "The revolver" swim suit. The picture of the guy wearing it looks tame and not as buldge inducing but I promise you it is fucking amazing. I have had a few straight friends come over and borrow mine. These guys had only ever worn boxers. They ordered one that day. They looked so good that they actually wear it very comfortably. I wear mine and love it. It make an amazing buldge...and the best part is it looks like your not trying...like it just is the way you look. The construction of the suit is excellent, though the suit is not cheap...worth every penny. The back of the suit fits well too. Every guy that likes a speedo type suit will love this brand. Most speedos never fit right. These will make you feel sexy without feeling indescent.

Reactions: NateicusPumper