Caligula

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Horribly inaccurate movie, but yeah the orgy scene rocks and can be found on most any P2P software/site.

jack_again

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi - I have a question about another Caligula blowjob scene. It occurs between two men, a centurion and some scribe or someone. If I remember correctly, they are in hallway behind Caligula's chambers. I have watched the film again but cannot find this scene! Does anyone know when it occurs in the movie? Thanks!

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi - I have a question about another Caligula blowjob scene. It occurs between two men, a centurion and some scribe or someone. If I remember correctly, they are in hallway behind Caligula's chambers. I have watched the film again but cannot find this scene! Does anyone know when it occurs in the movie? Thanks!
If you're watching it and can't find the scene it may be an edited version. They do that wth a lot of the movies.

jack_again

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
the version I have is the latest DVD release, 2 hours and 28 minutes. Does anyone know during what scene this gay blowjob occurs?

jack_again

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I found it! It's reeally quick and occurs at about the 48 minute mark. It's odd, though, because as I remember it, the centurion jizzed on the guy's face, in this version we just see the aftermath. Oh well

motorcityboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
mmmm now that's some nice italian cock, if that was a true roman orgy a couple of hot guys would have been going down on it to , man that was a nice piece of italian cock :)

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Always been a Favoured movie of mine,more so because of the unusual looking characters in it, just the various shaped nude bodies...not so much the debauchery aspect.
possibly also as i was a Teen when i saw it, and everything was mystifying..had not seen many naked bodies prior to that film'
enz

of course that Nude (semi-whatever) Centurion has been emblazoned in my Masturbatory fantasies for a lifetime.
btw...who was the Italian Film Director renowned for just taking the ordinary person off the street, and placing them in his films
Brilliant Concept.

NickBerks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
the name of the guy who's cock appeared at the end was Lucky Fellows, italian american by birth and well endowed.

chancebrowning

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Have any of you ever watched this cinematic atrocity? Other than the fact that it has some hot hunks and fine babes in it, the movie kind of sucked. But the "thing" that caught my attention was the man on the stilts; he has a rather large erection and it flops about as he walks... needless to say, I got turned on.

Anyway, I attached a shitty screen capture. If you want to see it closer then I suggest zooming in, or watching the movie.

-CB

Attachments

Reactions: Undisputed89