Call Me a Size King

arrivaderciroma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I really love big strong clitorises that get hard and protrude when they're excited. I could say the bigger the better but I've only fondled a few. I can imagine that they can get too big and maybe gross me out; but the girls I've known whose clits were big were really hot too and orgasmed very hard. I've been with gals with hard-to-find clit buttons and I really had to like them as people to stay interested in their pussies. I guess i'm spoiled. Are there any other size kings like me out there? Guys or gals who like to hold his/her girl's clit in his mouth and move his head back and forth on it, like giving head? A clit you can roll in your fingers and squeeze and bite?

arrivaderciroma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's been a few days since I made the post above and no one has made a comment on it. I'm beginning to think that I'm a terrible writer cause I didn't stimulate anybody to talk about what I think is a very interesting subject considering the website we're all visiting, lpsg, a site on size. I'm also thinking that people think I might be kidding or that the guys here are so self posessed and focused on their penises that they don't give clitorises a thought, or don't care for clitorises cause so many guys here are gay. And what about the gals? Isn't there more pleasure for them having a big clit? Don't their guy friends love looking, licking and talking about them? Don't the gals who have them like to show them off? Or maybe it was an aberation that I've encountered a few large clits and learned to love them. I know, I know: If women have one more thing to make them self conscious, like having a small clit, it'll ruin the culture for sure. So...any comments?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really love big strong clitorises that get hard and protrude when they're excited. I could say the bigger the better but I've only fondled a few. I can imagine that they can get too big and maybe gross me out; I thought you were a size king? But the girls I've known whose clits were big were really hot too and orgasmed very hard. I've been with gals with hard-to-find clit buttons and I really had to like them as people to stay interested in their pussies.

Hmmm... I will have to say that the women with the pronounced clitorises (don't have to be big, but the kind that is not "buried") are more responsive and orgasmic, but I haven't been with more than 50 women, so my knowledge of women's pussies and clitorises is marginal at best (I need a larger sample size to achieve any kind of objective conclusions).

Most women don't have much of a visually pronounced clitoris at all... a nice clit that gets firm when aroused is VERY rare in my experiences.

I just like a woman who looks generous...

I like a generous face, generous eyes, generous lips, generous hips and booty...

and I LOVE when a woman's sexual organs look "generous"... nice large labia, a suckable clit, a nice camel toe with tight pants...

I am not into a "conservative" looking women...

but, beggars can't be choosers so I understand that my preference is not realistic and have an open mind and heart to all shapes and sizes. Noone can choose or influence the way that they are genetically set up, so I am like "Whatever!" to my preferences...

Although, I have had some puzzling and fruitless searches for a woman's erogenous zones who have had sort of a "buried" clitoris, those women had difficulty achieving "good and hard" orgasms with me... now I am no stud, but I am a VERY sensitive lover and have some REAL skills in the sack, so I am pretty sure that these women were just "tough nuts to crack", but who knows...

I've actually never been with a woman who had a large almost penis-like clitoris, I am sure I wouldn't be grossed out, but EXTREMELY excited!!!!

arrivaderciroma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey dirtyvideophile, I'm glad you lol'd. I think they all look different (vaginas). I like looking at them. Didn't always. I think it's an acquired taste. Cocks are pretty too.

SensualGoth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Hmmm... I will have to say that the women with the pronounced clitorises (don't have to be big, but the kind that is not "buried") are more responsive and orgasmic, but I haven't been with more than 50 women, so my knowledge of women's pussies and clitorises is marginal at best (I need a larger sample size to achieve any kind of objective conclusions).

Most women don't have much of a visually pronounced clitoris at all... a nice clit that gets firm when aroused is VERY rare in my experiences

I just like a woman who looks generous...
:rolleyes:
I like a generous face, generous eyes, generous lips, generous hips and booty...

and I LOVE when a woman's sexual organs look "generous"... nice large labia, a suckable clit, a nice camel toe with tight pants...

I am not into a "conservative" looking women...

but, beggars can't be choosers so I understand that my preference is not realistic and have an open mind and heart to all shapes and sizes. Noone can choose or influence the way that they are genetically set up, so I am like "Whatever!" to my preferences...

Although, I have had some puzzling and fruitless searches for a woman's erogenous zones who have had sort of a "buried" clitoris, those women had difficulty achieving "good and hard" orgasms with me... now I am no stud, but I am a VERY sensitive lover and have some REAL skills in the sack, so I am pretty sure that these women were just "tough nuts to crack", but who knows...

I've actually never been with a woman who had a large almost penis-like clitoris, I am sure I wouldn't be grossed out, but EXTREMELY excited!!!!

I guess I'm the exception....

My lips are tight
My clitoris is hidden
You don't know what you're missing

I could not resist making a poem .. Seriously all kidding aside each woman is different. It depends on the man. If he has soft hands and soft lips and knows how to work both of them, he will receive his reward. If he is a total ass and cannot for the life of him rub me the right way then he can expect me not to be turned on.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I'm the exception....

My lips are tight
My clitoris is hidden
You don't know what you're missing
That could be sung to the tune of "Oh Boy" by Buddy Holly! lol!!!!

Seriously all kidding aside each woman is different. It depends on the man. If he has soft hands and soft lips and knows how to work both of them, he will receive his reward. If he is a total ass and cannot for the life of him rub me the right way then he can expect me not to be turned on.

Totally... I needed a larger sample size to make a generalization like I did. I don't think that you are the exception at all... tight lips and a hidden clitoris is pretty much the norm as far as the visual appearance of female genitalia goes.

Soft lips? You should see my fat smackeroos, they are EXTREMELY plush!!!! :biggrin1:

arrivaderciroma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks for helping me feel a bit more validated. I was beginning to think I was invisible here.
Anyway, tripod and S.Goth, I realize that a clit isn't a neon sign on a highway like a penis is but once we become intimate with a gal I believe we take a pretty close look at the intrigues that lie within and....well, I just want to say that a big clit is a nice thing to get your lips around. You can even push it into your pee hole and feel like your getting fucked...lol