Call to authors- I want a new kind of size story!

floopypoo22

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello, I myself am not particularly well endowed, but I entertain fantasies of huge dicked men and the women who love them. I'm mostly on here for the fictional stories, and challenge someone to write a story featuring the following aspects:

1. Sci-fi/fantasy theme, mostly hetero (maybe some light lesbianism)

2.Penis growth. Should start normal then slowly yet continually grow larger and larger until it's length reaches from a woman's pussy to the top of her head, somehow directly activating pleasure centers in her brain (should be at the level of or slight above guy's nipples by end of story). Girth can be as large as 5" in diameter. Can get larger if the protagonists get taller (though height should not exceed 8' for the guy and 7' for the girl. Once it gets bigger, it can't get smaller! Circumcised, well shaped, slight upward curve, some veins, stands up on it's own at about 45 degrees. Wide, flaring, mushroom dickhead almost the size of the woman's head. Balls the size of cantaloupes.

3. Correlated continual increase in virility. Guy first gets hard more often at base state, then perpetually hard with precum drip at base, then perpetually hard with continuous precum flow at base, then continuous sperm flow at base, then continual increase in flow at base state. Cock gets harder and harder, then gains consistency of rock, then almost painfully erect and throbbing. Orgasms become more and more prolonged and powerful, eventually spurting thick creamy spunk for minutes or even hours in a thick steady stream. Cock can also hold a woman's weight under it's own rigidity alone.

4. Increase in women's sexuality. Correlated continual increase in vaginal viscosity and squirting, nearly rivaling prodigious production of male sperm. Increased libido over time and desire for orgasm/bigger cock/more cum. Wants to alter her body's hormones to produce results that will get her man even HOTTER, spurring more virility.

5. Woman's size obsession. Both woman and man wants his cock and balls bigger but especially the woman. She has a size fetish that slowly builds out of hand, is absolutely OBSESSED with huge cock/balls and his sperm production, the bigger the cock/load the bigger her orgasms, and the more she wants more. Has some control over the mechanism by which the guy gets bigger, i.e. persuades him to take more of some pill/hormone/pharmacrop or simply injects him directly. Good example of the idea found in the dissapointingly unfinished "genie" story posted under "Imported" user name ("shooter" the original author).

6. Loss of control. Hormone/pills/pharmacrop/alien vegetation/magic has some sort of addictive quality, leading to the couple losing all control of the situation as virility and orgasms increase exponentially. Could also be some sort of mental change (as in "genie") that leads to a loss of control.

7. Continually improving physiques of both male and female to utter sex God status, including perfectly spherical basketball sized tits and long hair for the women and enhancements of muscles used in fucking, especially in woman's legs and privates.

8. Increases in sensitivity and orgasmic ability.

9. ANTICIPATION! (Not too long, but enough to make the payoff worthwhile.)

An idea I had where this could all be put to use was two genius high school AP biochem students meet each other, fall in love, and decide they want to have the best sex ever together so they put their IQ's to work creating formulas for each other to engineer hormones/pills/pharmacrops to create the perfect sexual partner. The important thing is to start slow then gradually ramp it up to over the top obscene fucking.

Yeah I have mental problems, so what, I want to get off, and some of you share this fantasy. Who's going to answer the challenge??

Last edited:

Elro

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sounds like you've got it all worked out... why don't you write it yourself ? I'm sure it'll get many readers here, and, from what you're writing here, you're more than litterate enough to give it a shot.

Cynix

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sounds like you've got it all worked out... why don't you write it yourself ? I'm sure it'll get many readers here, and, from what you're writing here, you're more than litterate enough to give it a shot.

just what I was thinking^^

floopypoo22

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could, but I find I'm not all that good at writing fiction, probably due to a lack of practice. Besides, the ideas just aren't as hot when they're coming from me (lacks an element of the unexpected).

floopypoo22

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Overflowingbra.com
MCSIZEMATTERS on The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive
Start there

These were ok, but I generally tend to prefer stories involving either one male and one female, or one male with a harem of ladies, and also younger people (with the guy and girl being between the ages of 15-30 or so), my preference being towards two teens who get together, since they maintain a certain innocence and lack of learned judgement that might keep them from going a bit too far (which is what I want to see happen). I think there's also an abundant fertility associated with youth, so that helps too. If you want to know what my favorite story on mcstories is, that's easy, GhostHostBlue's "A Generous Spirit," I don't think anything on there will ever top it.

josh_j

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The amazing couple on the European island – Part 1 of 3

I have been meaning to write about this experience for a long time because I want to share it so badly. It may not sound true but it really is.

I was on a holiday on an island in Europe about a year ago. I needed to get away and enjoy some time on the beach and feel the heat on my body. Whenever I can, I take the time to take off and enjoy some quiet time on my own - just a few days here or there is plenty to recharge the batteries. The reason I love this particular island is that the beaches are beautiful, crystal blue and clean, the weather is almost always perfect and the food and the night life are fantastic. People are friendly and you can either choose to be by yourself or get together with other tourists.

I love going to the beach and I can stay there for hours alternating between sun baking and swimming and simply walking along the beach or through any greenery that is nearby. I love the feeling of the sun on me, the sound of the gentle rolling of the waves into shore and the sounds of the wildlife all around. Every so often, a speedboat will interrupt the serenity but it is only temporary. The other great thing about this island is that you can find many secluded spots to be in. You can have a beach almost entirely to yourself.

One day, I decided to go for a long walk along the coast line. I decided to try and walk as far as I could for at least one or 2 hours, find a quiet spot and simply enjoy myself in the sun - swim, sun bake and just enjoy nature and life. I thought it would be great exercise and it was a bit of fun exploration of the island.

I had a small backpack, filled it with some supplies - basically water and some food but not too much as I find I don't really need to eat much on days like this. I started out about 8am at a beach that was usually very busy as the day wore on but was fairly quiet at this time of the morning. It was warm but not too hot at this stage so I was really happy to keep walking for as long as I felt like. It was a fantastic day and I was really enjoying the walk. I passed by the first beach and then crossed over a small ledge that separated the beach I had started my walk from and the next smaller beach. The ledge was a little rocky but it was only a climb of less than a metre and then a small climb down to the other side where a smaller beach commenced. The smaller beach was very quiet with only a couple of people around. Nevertheless, like the first beach, it was bound to get busier as the day wore on. There were a lot of hotels and holiday apartments along this stretch so easy for people to come out at any time and enjoy the beach.

On I went through a series of small beaches separated by little rock ledges. As I continued, there was less sign of civilization - whereas at the start of my trip, there were houses and holiday apartments everywhere along the path, as I kept walking to more inaccessible areas, the prevalence of dwellings decreased. On I went for a good hour and a half until eventually, I found a small secluded stretch of beach that was only about 15 metres between rocky ledges. It seemed like the perfect spot to spot and enjoy a swim. However, I thought I should continue on for another 15 minutes or so and see if there was any better area further along. As I commenced on my walk, the terrain became harder to traverse, there were many more ledges to cross and there was little sand. So, after about 15 minutes, I thought I should return to the little secluded beach I had found. By this stage, I was really eager to relieve myself of my backpack, set up my towel under a little shady area I had seen and actually get in for a swim. All the exercise and the sun had now made me quite sweaty so I really wanted to take off my clothes and just enjoy the serenity of the area I had located just a few minutes before. The area was pretty much inaccessible by anyone unless they had walked the same path I had so I thought I would really get to enjoy some time on my own. I had no intention of wearing my board shorts in such a great location. With all the exercise I had done, I really wanted to throw off my clothes and let my body breathe. I was also excited - I wanted to pull out my cock and have a bit of a play in such a great location.

I started on my way back and as I approached the last small ledge to get to my little beach area, I noticed someone in the water. It was a man - extremely muscular from what I could see and fairly tall. He was wading through the water but I only saw him from the waist up. As I looked more closely, he dived into the water and started swimming and as I saw him, it seemed clear to me that he was either not wearing any swimmers or maybe speedos that were a light colour. I have to say I was very disappointed because I really wanted that little beach to myself. As I looked at him further, I noticed he was motioning to someone on the beach. It seemed there was someone else there. So, I discreetly looked over the ledge and saw a woman on the beach. She was not wearing anything and she was lying down with her legs wide open facing the water.

I have been to nude beaches before and I know that women rarely sit in that position unless they want to attract attention. Unfortunately, I could not see between her legs from where I was standing which would have been a real turn on. She had a good body - not toned or muscular but natural. Lovely ample breasts and I could see the shine of the sun screen oil on her tanned skin.

Initially, I wanted to be on my own, but maybe it would be fun to see what these people were up to. It was a bit of an awkward situation. As I peered over the ledge, I thought I should try and hold back a little and be a bit less obvious. By this stage, the man was swimming and not looking back and while I could not tell if he was wearing a swimming costume, chances were he was not. I decided I would try something and see if it would work. I sat on my side of the ledge and set up my towel so it looked like I was going to stay on the little stretch of sand on my side of the ledge. I removed my clothes and entered the water. With all the sweat I had worked up from my walk and now the anticipation of what would happen, it was refreshing to enter the water. As I splashed in, the man turned around and saw me. He watched me for a few minutes and I managed some turns in the water to make it clear to him that I was not wearing a swimming costume. He certainly seemed to look at me for awhile. I am not sure what he was noticing. I am about 6 foot tall with a lean physique. I have little body hair - just a little bit of chest hair and public hair which I often shave but had not really bothered to in the last few days. I have quite a small cock when it's not excited. In fact, sometimes it juts out just slightly from my pubic hair if I am really cold or nervous. My balls hang low when I am hot but again are not huge. One hangs a lot lower than the other and is much bigger too. Like most men, I have often wondered what it must be like to have a large cock but alas, it's not meant to be! The reason I initially went to a nude beach back home was simply to deal with this small insecurity. I just wanted to show myself off and learn not to worry about it. It worked wonders because after going a few times to a nude beach back home and seeing that yes, I was small, it really didn't matter at all. No-one cared. In fact, the nude beach was just one big celebration of different body types and sizes of breasts and genitalia. It was incredibly liberating and calming. I have never looked back. In fact, it is amazing that over so many years of insecurity I was embarrassed to show myself naked and yet within a few times going to the nude beach, I had no qualms about tearing my clothes off whenever the occasion warranted it. And so, here I was in front of a complete stranger in the middle of nowhere being completely exhibitionistic.

Reactions: B_er

josh_j

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The amazing couple on the European island – Part 2 of 3

After a few minutes, we made eye contact but I did not keep looking. I simply kept swimming but edging closer to where he was. He also started moving towards me so I was not sure what was going to happen. In the meantime, the woman on the beach had noticed me in the water and had stood up to get a better look. I noticed that she was probably in her mid 40's but with an amazing body for her age. I couldn't help looking at her lovely large natural breasts and the fact she was shaved between her legs. If only I could get right up and close and check out her lips and cunt. I was really hoping it was practically dripping with wetness but of course, I was too far to see. Although I was checking her out, I was trying not to be too obvious. In the meantime, the man - who I assumed to be her partner - was only a few metres away from me. From closer up, I could see his incredible muscularity. Really, he looked like something you would see in a fitness magazine. Tall, muscular and from what I could tell, hairless. At some point, he stopped approaching me and then started wading back to the beach. As he did that, I saw his well sculpted arms, back and ass and his large thighs. I could not see him from the front but assumed he must have had a huge cock. I had no real reason to know this but I just assumed given the loveliness of his partner that he would probably have something large swinging between his legs. Eventually, he went back to the beach and sat next to his partner. They didn't seem at all affected by my appearance on the scene. In fact, a few seconds later, they both lay back on their towels, she spread her legs open like before and his did so too. I was still relatively far away and could not really see between their legs clearly but as I had guessed, he had quite a large cock and low hanging large balls. Within seconds of lying down, he kept flicking his cock one way and another seemingly trying to find a comfortable position for his rod to rest. I had the impression they were interested to see how I would react to this behaviour so I mustered up a bit of courage, swam back to my little stretch of sand, collected my things and then climbed over the small ledge into their little slice of beach paradise. I made sure to make some noise as I climbed over so they knew I was there. The last thing I wanted was to shock them. They both turned their heads slightly but did not seem perturbed so I set up my towel and sat with my legs wide open facing the sea. They were now only about 2 metres from me. They had gone back to their original positions and did not care that I was there. As I said, it was a small little beach. I did not want to sit further away as I wanted to really check them out. Primarily, my interest was in looking at the woman, admiring her beautiful breasts, lovely firm nipples and hopefully, getting a really good look between her legs. But I suppose I was also curious to look at the man and check out his equipment - I'm a guy - let's face it, we all compare manhoods. I tried to play it cool so kept myself under control and did not get a semi or a full hard on.

I was a bit surprised by what happened next. The woman got up and waded into the water. As she did so, I noticed her tanned back and her soft bottom. It would be so nice to touch that body - massage it with sun screen starting on her back in slow deliberate circles and then moving down her spine, slowing fondling her soft ass cheeks and then ever so slowly seeing if I could place a finger closer to her cunt lips. Oh - it was such a nice thought as I saw her beginning her swim.

Interestingly, as soon as she got in the water, the man turned partly on his side so that his body was facing me. It was obviously deliberate. He reached for some sun screen and stared rubbing some on his chest. Then he started rubbing some on his pubic area and then lifted his cock and balls and started massaging in the liquid. It was the first time I really got to see their size. His cock was circumcised and easily 8 inches long and about 5 inches thick. He would cup his large balls and lift them, then drop them and smooth over the liquid. This pattern continued again and again and again and it was clear to me that he was masturbating slowly for his own benefit and for mine. Once he had pulled his cock and handled his balls a number of times, he looked over to me to see what I was doing.

It was a very overt sexual display and I was a little confused by it. Although I admire attractive men with great bodies and I of course wish my cock was much larger, I don't really get a sexual thrill out of seeing men play with their cocks and balls. And while I find it interesting to watch and to see how big a cock can get, I really don't hope to touch it, wank it, suck it or have sex with it. But I suppose what I do enjoy is the idea that someone is so free and easy about their body that they don't care if anyone else is watching. I find that very titillating and I get excited thinking that someone is so open about their sexual side that they don't care to show it. It's liberating. That makes me excited.

As I noticed him getting more and more into it and increasingly looking at me, I felt a twinge of guilt that this display that he was probably hoping would excite me in some way was not really having the desired effect. So, I slowly started playing with my cock in a way that he could see. I have a foreskin so the way I often start to masturbate is to pull the foreskin forward and back stretching it. Then I pull the shaft and release my growing glans from the foreskin. By this stage, I have probably produced a lot of pre-cum. I actually always produce a lot of pre-cum. It the only thing I find a bit hard about going to the nude beach - I am constantly drying my cock head with my towel. It's not necessarily even excitement that brings on the pre-cum - being really relaxed or thinking a small bit about a sexual adventure brings it on. In any event, I did not get a full erection as I was still confused about where this was all leading. My mind was on seeing between the woman's legs - I so wanted to rub her cunt lips round and round, softly kneading them, pressing gently first then with firmer pressure and alternating, feeling her lubrication starting, enjoying her wetness and dipping one then 2 fingers deep inside her and feeling that exquisite warm squishiness. Oh, if only that could happen.

As I thought that, I noticed her wading back out of the water. She looked at me but not in any obvious way. Then, when she returned to her towel, she laid down with her legs wide open facing the sea. Meanwhile, the man continued fondling himself. She did not seem to mind that he was doing that so I could see.

After a little while, he grabbed the sun screen and asked her if she would like him to apply some. She said yes turned on her back and he started applying it. I have to say, this was very exciting for me as he was doing what I was imagining - rubbing her back in larger and then smaller circles and then doing the same on her bottom and then between her legs. I could not see if he had put a finger inside her but I was hoping so.

On that note, I thought that if I left them alone and went for a swim maybe they would enjoy some time on their own. Maybe they were feeling a little horny and I was in their way.

I waded out to the beach and started swimming. It was now quite hot, the sun was shining, not a cloud in the sky and the water was crystal clear. I could see my feet when I stood deep in the water. I was enjoying myself a lot. The coolness of the water affected my semi and I went back to my normal penile state. Every so often, I would look back at the couple and see what they were doing. Disappointingly, not a lot! They were both sun baking on their backs.

But then a few minutes later, there was some movement. I saw the man sit up and look around. It looked like he wanted to make sure no-one was watching (except for me obviously as he could see me in the water quite a few metres away). At this stage, I had positioned myself so that I was right in front of them albeit a distance away.

josh_j

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The amazing couple on the European island – Part 3 of 3

What happened next was what I had been hoping for. Facing me, I could see him gently part his partner’s legs. Although she had her legs open, he gently encouraged her to open them further which she did. He then started rubbing between her legs - slowly at first and then slowly adding some momentum. She must have been enjoying herself as she spread her legs even wider as she accepted his touch. I was still too far away to see too clearly and I did not want to seem too obvious but then I decided I would start coming in closer to shore. I wanted to see her wet cunt and I wanted to see if he was just rubbing her cunt lips or giving her a really good fingering. As I got closer, he saw me but seemed even more eager to continue. He lifted his hand to his mouth and wet his index finger and then he glided it inside her poking her in and out gently but repeatedly. I was really excited - it was happening finally. As he fingered her with one finger of his left hand, his other hand was being used to give himself a good almighty wank. His cock seemed to be getting longer and longer and incredibly thick. Given she was only accepting one finger, I did not believe she was wet enough to accept his engorged penis. At this stage, I was wading out of the water and I was only about 3 metres from them. Like him, my penis was growing larger and larger as I was getting more and more excited from what I was seeing and the anticipation of what was likely to come. I was pumping my cock hard. While my cock is not big when soft, it gets to a decent length or 6 inches when erect and while not very thick it stands up like a rod and is as hard as a piece of wood so what it lacks in size, it makes up in solidity. Anyway, I was wading out of the water wanking myself and he was cranking up the fingering and his own pumping and she was beginning to moan! It was sensational. Then in a relatively quick maneuver, once his cock had grown to a massive width of what looked like a can of Coke, he got on top of her in the missionary position and started fucking her! In and out he went at a medium pace to start with but then cranking up to really fill her cunt with his massive manhood. Because he was quite high up off her (obviously so I could get a great view), I could see his cock entering her wet pussy and I could hear that wonderful squishing sound. In and out he pumped repeatedly and then faster and faster and faster both of them panting and moaning and with one massive last thrust, he came and collapsed on top of her. At that stage, I thought it would be too much for me too but amazingly, I held off ejaculating probably because he came a lot sooner than I was ready to and I thought that I could just keep the erection and edge myself on if need be. The man came off the top of the woman, grabbed a tissue and wiped the cum out of her cunt. They then sat and talked facing me.

Although they had had sex in front of me, I was not sure if the woman knew I was around at the time she had sex as she had not looked in the water where I was while this all had been happening. I really wanted to walk out of the water with my raging hard-on for her to see but decided to be more discreet just in case. So, I calmed down, shrank back to normal and then came out of the water and sat on my towel. At that stage, she turned on her front and looked like she was falling asleep. When that happened, the man got up, got a beer from his backpack, walked past me and threw me the beer and gave me a thumbs up. Wow! I was getting rewarded for watching.

While it was a dream come true for me - sun, sand, beach, sex - everything I ever wanted - maybe it was just as exciting for him (and maybe her) to have sex in front of a stranger.

The man then walked into the water for a swim. This time I followed him and caught up with him.

"Thanks for the show" I said
"That's OK" he said in a deep Irish accent.
"That was incredible. You know, it was my fantasy to watch people have sex at the beach and now it's happened. I am really happy".
"No problem" he said.
Being so close to him, I couldn't help noticing his amazing body and massive cock even when soft.
"How big is your cock when hard" I said.
"Never measured it" he said with a smile.
"It's massive. You're lucky. Mine is small when soft, bigger when hard but not as big as yours. I noticed you had a play with yourself when I arrived at the beach. Do you like to be watched or do you like to watch?
"Either - anything actually. Whatever. I like it all" he said.
I said "I like to watch. I don't necessarily like to participate but I would love to see you again".
"No problem he said. But she won't do it again today. One time on the beach is her limit".
"Oh, OK" I said "Does she like being fingered?"
"Yes she does" he said
"Next time you are putting sun screen on, can you put in one and then 2 fingers inside her? I would love to see that". I said
"Yeah sure" he said.
"And does she like sucking you off? She didn't seem to do that" I said
"She sucks me off all the time at home. She loves sucking my cock. But she won't do it when I have sunscreen on it" he said.
"A shame" I said "That would be fun to watch".
"I am feeling pretty horny right now" I said "Would she mind if I played with myself in front of her?"
"Oh no, she loves to watch" he said.

We then went back to our towels. I repositioned myself so that my cock and balls were directly in the woman's line of sight. The man could see me too. I then started pulling my cock and fondling my balls. Eventually, my cock was fully erect looking straight up as I lay down. Every so often, the woman would look at me and then put her head back down. She did not turn the other way or try to change her towel position.

I was really enjoying myself. I was on a beach on a holiday wanking myself in front of a couple of strangers who had just put on a sex show for me. What more could I ask for?

The rest of the afternoon passed by in the same way. I would be pulling my cock for the woman's benefit, legs wide open feeling the sea breeze on my glans and tight balls. She would look up every so often to check me out. The man would fondle himself and play with himself periodically.

It was just a sensational relaxing yet sexually charged atmosphere. Amazingly, I did not cum as I was just really enjoying having a full erection and being looked at. I just loved it.

Later on, I packed up, said goodbye to them and walked away. I knew they would be back the next day and I would be back too. If they enjoyed giving me a show on one day, would they resist on a second occasion? No and that's exactly what happened the following day but that adventure is the next chapter in this story.

karoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I could, but I find I'm not all that good at writing fiction, probably due to a lack of practice. Besides, the ideas just aren't as hot when they're coming from me (lacks an element of the unexpected).

C'mon, dude, throw it out there. I'm posting a story, and its my first attempt at fiction ever. It don't matter what people think, anybody reading this stuff is perverted as you are, anyhow. And, its bound to be better than some of the other stories out there, including mine. The readership is generally quite kind: my story got little favorable feedback, but no-one bashed it either.

Don't do like I did, though; finish the story before posting it. I'm attempting to post in installments, writing as I go. Makes it tough to go back and fix things.