Calling all 9-inchers

digital407

Just Browsing
Media
I have a friend who say's he's 9 inches. I'm curious if anyone with a 9 inch cock can post their photos here...I'm curious to see just how big it is!

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a friend who say's he's 9 inches. I'm curious if anyone with a 9 inch cock can post their photos here...I'm curious to see just how big it is!

Check my gallery digital...I have a bit over 9! My girth is almost 8 so take that into account when judging!:smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

Blknlovely1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry, Just had to add my two cents to this...I once had the pleasure of having a man with 9inches..all I can say is WHAT a wonderful experience that was!!!!

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i duno donkey boy, thats a big dick, but i dont think its 9x8, sorry, ill believe it when i see it! lol

I have no problems with your thinking that uncut1234 nor any problems with your seeing it! LOL To some my cock appears 7.5 X 6.5 in some pictures and to others it appears to be a monster! I happen to know the truth of its size and do not get too upset about lowball estimates.... no need to! It seems that my girth is so very large that it distorts my length dimension in pictures.....just a hunch.....I don't really know why estimates taken from my pictures vary so dramatically! If you can estimate it properly, that's fine..if you can't, that's ok too ! I have for this same reason , by the way , measured its length and girth out here and on other sites with a tape measure and posted the measured pictures and have shocked a few! LOL Check out my two beercan pictures, just for fun, if you like! My cock just completely dwarfs beercans! LOL Actually, it is only 9.25 X 7.75.....it is almost 8 girth at the base though! Cheers mate! DB9 :smile::smile::smile::smile:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not quite beer can girth like Donkey, but packing 9+.

You just ate that tape up Three Legs! Even without the tape, I can see your nine in just about all of your pictures!:smile::smile::smile::smile:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lol, well, when he gets hungry, I do have to feed him. Yours appears to have quite the appetite too, DP.

In your video, I noticed another similarity between our cocks, TL.....a characteristic that many do not comprehend! Both of our cocks can be rubbery and still be full length and thickness and I do not mean to suggest they do not get rock hard! In general, I have found this characteristic to be true only of very large cocks!:cool::smile: