Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
36F now, but used to be larger, have had reduction surgery. Previously was wearing 38G+ and would just take in the back of the bra to make the band smaller. (equivalent volume to around 36h/i).

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Seriously, take good care of them and don't breast feed

I breastfed 6 babies and they isnt wrong with my breasts.They are not as firm as someone with a 34C for example but being a 40HH (in gallery/albums) they aint gonna be are they!

I had them reduced from a JJ cup yrs ago down to a F/FF but they regrew.....dammit!

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
LMAO Finally, someone who understands what it's like to go to 6 department stores, spend $70 and come out with ONE (1) bra!!!

I'm a 32 DDDDD myself. Actually, I came in on exactly the half-inch in between DDDD and DDDDD. But they didn't have my size, so I just took the 32 DDDD. LOL So I guess I fit this category as well.....no gallery yet though, sorry.

yah let me know when that gallery comes into being

16H here, but then again my size is different depending on where the bra comes from. I've got a HH cup that fits the same and have GG's that I can sorta fit into, but thats only if I want them popping out more lol

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
16H here, but then again my size is different depending on where the bra comes from. I've got a HH cup that fits the same and have GG's that I can sorta fit into, but thats only if I want them popping out more lol

Holy fucking shit! I'm in love. I'd go swimming in those knockwursts!