Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also have nice brown eyes and a frontal lobe.
How big is your frontal lobe? Have you measured it? Bone-pressed or non-bone-pressed? Got any photos of it, or do you like to hide it from everyone inside your skull? ;)

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The picture is just a set of disembodied breast and gives me no reference to your collarbone shoulders sternum waist shoulder width or anything else to determine what body shape you have and if your breast e for your body size sorry I can't give you any kind of descriptive word as long as the picture is zoomed in only on breasts

SoaringSpirit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The picture is just a set of disembodied breast and gives me no reference to your collarbone shoulders sternum waist shoulder width or anything else to determine what body shape you have and if your breast e for your body size sorry I can't give you any kind of descriptive word as long as the picture is zoomed in only on breasts
I understand & that's just me for privacy reasons....ill see what I can do...

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just spent way too much money on two bras, but I got professionally fitted this weekend. I wish I could say they were kind of pretty bras, but nope.

But I will say that thanks to modern medicine they are both the same size and have been since the surgery, which is one thing I was worried about.

sendera1

Sexy Member
Media
When it comes to breast I’ll say I’ve never met some breasts I didn’t like. I’ll say my preference is for larger breasts, but I’ll work with what she has. I’ll say this, the most fascinating thing about breasts is that they have always been bigger out of the bra. It reminds me of Christmas when her clothes come off. Those breasts just seem to grow to massive proportions once the bra comes off.

My sentiment when it comes to breast reminds me of what the women on this site say. While I may love huge breasts, I can still have fun with whatever size she has. A woman will never know that I’m a breast fiend until I sleep with her. The interesting thing that I noticed, is how a busty woman will act based on how you act. My experience has been is that if I act like I don’t even notice them, eventually, she will bring up the subject of her breast size. This has happened 100% of the time with no exceptions. I almost always know her bras size before I sleep with her. I think that is hilarious. I’m curious why they almost all are 36D as well. Maybe that is what I’m picking. I just listen and take it in while she tries to figure out why I am staring into her eyes instead of her massive breasts. All I have to say is if I get to sleep with her, it’s game on and her breasts will be well taken care of, smile.

The other thing I find interesting is the varying degrees of sensitivity when it comes to women’s breast. If she enjoys breast play and is sensitive to that, then I’m in heaven. When I find a woman, who is really sensitive then game on. I once dated a woman who would just melt if you touched her breast, even with clothes on. I’ve never seen anything like that. I would just touch her breast and she would mention how that was her favorite and grab my dick. That woman hardly would ever deny me sex as well. All you had to do was touch her breasts and she was ready. Man, I should have married that woman.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I just spent way too much money on two bras, but I got professionally fitted this weekend. I wish I could say they were kind of pretty bras, but nope.

But I will say that thanks to modern medicine they are both the same size and have been since the surgery, which is one thing I was worried about.

I need to go for another fitting really, l go to a shop in Worcester, the lady there is great and has some nice stock (all catering for bigger cup sizes). Last time I went I was a 44 HH in her stock, kinda put on a few pounds again tho so feeling the squeeze.
Like you say tho they're not that pretty but they are comfortable at a price, for prettier or sexier bras I find bravissimo quite good but have to order several and see which fits properly, some these manufacturers seem to have their own ideas about cup volume. It's like if I go to M&S I take a J cup in their stock, just have to see what fits right X

SoaringSpirit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When it comes to breast I’ll say I’ve never met some breasts I didn’t like. I’ll say my preference is for larger breasts, but I’ll work with what she has. I’ll say this, the most fascinating thing about breasts is that they have always been bigger out of the bra. It reminds me of Christmas when her clothes come off. Those breasts just seem to grow to massive proportions once the bra comes off.

My sentiment when it comes to breast reminds me of what the women on this site say. While I may love huge breasts, I can still have fun with whatever size she has. A woman will never know that I’m a breast fiend until I sleep with her. The interesting thing that I noticed, is how a busty woman will act based on how you act. My experience has been is that if I act like I don’t even notice them, eventually, she will bring up the subject of her breast size. This has happened 100% of the time with no exceptions. I almost always know her bras size before I sleep with her. I think that is hilarious. I’m curious why they almost all are 36D as well. Maybe that is what I’m picking. I just listen and take it in while she tries to figure out why I am staring into her eyes instead of her massive breasts. All I have to say is if I get to sleep with her, it’s game on and her breasts will be well taken care of, smile.

The other thing I find interesting is the varying degrees of sensitivity when it comes to women’s breast. If she enjoys breast play and is sensitive to that, then I’m in heaven. When I find a woman, who is really sensitive then game on. I once dated a woman who would just melt if you touched her breast, even with clothes on. I’ve never seen anything like that. I would just touch her breast and she would mention how that was her favorite and grab my dick. That woman hardly would ever deny me sex as well. All you had to do was touch her breasts and she was ready. Man, I should have married that woman.
I can say thatbyes its heaven, I have very sensitive nipples & love when my baby plays with them while I'm sucking & licking his delishious cock ....Mmmm....I get off on rubbing my nipples on his rock hard cock....

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I need to go for another fitting really, l go to a shop in Worcester, the lady there is great and has some nice stock (all catering for bigger cup sizes). Last time I went I was a 44 HH in her stock, kinda put on a few pounds again tho so feeling the squeeze.
Like you say tho they're not that pretty but they are comfortable at a price, for prettier or sexier bras I find bravissimo quite good but have to order several and see which fits properly, some these manufacturers seem to have their own ideas about cup volume. It's like if I go to M&S I take a J cup in their stock, just have to see what fits right X

Oh Darling, if I ever got up to a J cup I would have applied for a handicap sticker for my car! My frame could barely accommodate H cups, and that's when I called it quits. According to my last fitting I may be down to a D in time. This is the very first time in my life where diet and exercise have affected my cup size. A few years ago I dropped 20 pounds in a few months and it had no effect on my boobs. Lost some of my butt and my legs, but boobies said "Nuh uh."