Calling all gamers!!

Bardox

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
PS3 and PC gamer. Prefer RPG's (Dragons Age, Mass Effect, Final Fantasy IX and up, etc). Play a few MMO's (team fortress 2, OGame, and so on).

D

deleted848353

DS and PSP mainly love platform, racing, beatem ups. i did complete GTA chinatown wars on the PSP in around 2 days

PC and PS3 gaming, mainly playing black ops 2 now :p or some diablo 3 on PC

PC, PS2, 360 Elite, DS, and then board games, card games, etc...

Fighter games for console as well as RPGs.. and all sorts of random crap for PC.

I love L4D2, Witcher, Borderlands... Darksiders, God of War, Dragon Age, Portal games, Psychonauts, BlazBlue, Soul Calibur, Street Fighter, MK (which I'm miserably bad at doing the fatalities) all kinds of good stuff. Um, Munchkin, Dominion, Settlers of Catan, Flux... got out of MtG years ago. *shrug* I'm an all around gamer/geek :D

:smile:

Xbox ONE can't wait!! :smile:

Ehn.. I already have a 360 elite. I think when I have the spare $ rolling around (after I upgrade my desktop's components) I'll end up getting a PS4 instead.

I need a PS4. :D
I also need Last of Us, Journey, Driveclub, Grid 2 (for PS3), and FF14. :)

I also wish Nintendo and Sony would pool their game catalogues and machine compatibility to strike a huge blow to MS. ;)

myChock

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I need a PS4. :D
I also need Last of Us, Journey, Driveclub, Grid 2 (for PS3), and FF14. :)

I also wish Nintendo and Sony would pool their game catalogues and machine compatibility to strike a huge blow to MS. ;)

Yes, the PS4 is amazing! Can't wait :biggrin1:

I'm currently playing The Last of Us, and it's a dynamic and awesome game. Everything is vibrant, sharp, and the story is great!

Journey is also another must, in one word, its beautiful! I've never played an online game with other people without being able to talk other than just "chirping."

And of course I'm a big FF fan myself, looking forward to it!

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I started playing on a PC, then got a Wii a couple of years back. Played on it, until some disc/drive/controller thingymajig failed, and I discovered it'd cost almost as much as a new one to get it repaired. F-- that, so I went back to PC. Mostly COD4.