Calling all gay man!!Comment on penis size plz.

Greekdick69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well I have had sex with a few men, but have seen my share of many men while at group sex parties. (men only, there are some of these for married/closet men). There are all sizes there. I agree that 7+ and thick looks way bigger than 7+ and thin. So in my mind it's the over all that makes it look bigger than it is (lenght+girth+frame+pubic hair+balls+etc).

About your other question, any dick can feel good or bad, it's more about circumstances...if the guy is relaxed anally, if he is clean it could feel good.....or if the hole is "full" then he might feel discomfort...above all if it gets dirty I think it's bad! Smell and look wise. (Well at least not my type of fun, but I understand some men are into that :eek: ) I have found some guys that don't think it's necessary to clean themselves before they go at it!:mad: ....I clearly asked and they said "yes" in such confident way, once we were at it, the smell was overwhelming.....then one of them responded he thought I was asking about criminal records.....why in the world would I need to know that?:confused:

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Badin10tions, your dick is my fantasy dick....great to know that some lucky guy might get a chance to experience your beautiful endowment. Your length will enable you to reach areas other guys simply can't. As for what it takes to prepare to take a big, long beautiful dick like yours...you should definitely have a good amount of foreplay and plenty of lube to make the insertion as smooth as possible. Once your partner is totally relaxed he will be able to loosen his sphincter muscle and allow you to probe deeply with little or no pain.

Badin10tions

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If u took the time to read and understand uncut I made clear alot of women if not most are incorrect when it comes to penis size.I've had females tell me I was 11 even tho i wish i was and could have left them believing that I correct them.I can use myself as an example,I once looked at a penis and called it 13 inches,i saw the same dick a little later on and related to myself (using my size to compare) and accurately made a better guess of 10.5 he told me it was 10.25.If you didn't get the point homeboy I will reiterate,I wanted a group that could more accurately guess using themselves to compare.Women dont have dicks so them guessing would be alot father from the truth than a man.Next time read and understand before u comment.

Threads like this one in the excluding of bisexuals,women etc. are not what Lpsg is about. Lpsg has allways been open to homosexuality. Lpsg is about inclusion of everyone. I am not offended by your thread and dont mean to offend you. I just felt i had to make a point. The two groups you excluded could have given you twice the response you would have gotten.......:cool:

clarkma86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've only been with one guy who was smaller than average and he was big enough to hurt me, though I'm new to the whole thing and definitely more of a top. In any case, the key to being comfortable being on bottom is speed...aka, take it slow. Size is a static issue that really seems to melt away when things get moving, and even with adequate lubrication the friction can become uncomfortable when it gets moving too fast.