Calling All Gays!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please for the love, of God in heaven, HELP Jennifer Hudson not to look like a 'hot mess' when she appears at the Democratic National Convention on Thursday.

I know some of you have connections in the entertainment and fashion worlds. I am begging you to use whatever contacts, favors, or pull you may have to ensure that she does not yet again embarass herself, as well as big boned, black women everywhere by showing up in some pathetic, ill-fitting, lame`, attempt at glamour. There is no reason why an Academy Award winner should appear in public sporting more jelly rolls than Dunkin Donuts. :mad:

I'm not model thin; but I manage to camouflage those few extra pounds so I don't look like something the cat dragged in when I leave the house. Whoever her stylist is, they need to be fired. :cool:

Jennifer Hudson, a Star-Spangled Obama Supporter

Natalie FinnMon Aug 25, 2:12 PM ET

Oh, say can you see Jennifer Hudson in Colorado?

The Oscar winner has been tapped to sing the national anthem Thursday, the night Barack Obama is set to address the increasingly star-studded Democratic National Convention for the first time as his party's official candidate for president of the United States.

Meaning, no more of that "presumptive nominee" stuff.

"She's thrilled and excited. It's a tremendous honor," said a rep for Hudson, who told E! Online's Marc Malkin in June that she'd love to stump for Obama.

"I'm so proud and excited for him. I haven't gotten a call from them yet, but he does have my support."

The convention, currently underway in Denver, is the destination du jour this week for, among others, big-time Obama supporters such as Jennifer Lopez, Ben Affleck, Charlize Theron, George Clooney, Oprah Winfrey, Kanye West, Spike Lee, Susan Sarandon and Annette Bening.

Bruce Springsteen will be on tap to close out the festivities Thursday night.

Jen in boots
Jen channels Judy Jetson
Jen's camel toe
Jennifer in tights
Jen in leggings
Jen in white satin - when your skirt pulls across your thighs it's too tight!

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LMAO..OMG, I so know what you mean. Poor Jennifer has not had the best of styling and it is a shame. She is a talented, vibrant and beautiful young woman who needs a make-over for the red carpet.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please for the love, of God in heaven, HELP Jennifer Hudson not to look like a 'hot mess' when she appears at the Democratic National Convention on Thursday.

I know some of you have connections in the entertainment and fashion worlds. I am begging you to use whatever contacts, favors, or pull you may have to ensure that she does not yet again embarass herself, as well as big boned, black women everywhere by showing up in some pathetic, ill-fitting, lame`, attempt at glamour. There is no reason why an Academy Award winner should appear in public sporting more jelly rolls than Dunkin Donuts. :mad:

shut up .... i think you just took the lead back from marley for most annoying person on the internet

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

and this is why i love you.

lmao. i laughed for like 5 minutes when i read this sentence.

i'm sure she can look very nice with the right people behind her, but he either does the Mariah Carey (wearing clothes that are just too tight) or the Gwen Stefani (who the hell told her that looks good?)

we'll see. :tongue:

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All fat chicks need is some self esteem and wear the right size! little make up hair done right....etc....
The right size is the key!!!! Stop putting 10lbs. in a 5lbs. bag

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How is a gay man is going to be able to fix that mess. Sweetheart she needs a date with the gym.
One word: gym
Please, the woman is thick, not obese! I guarantee you, there are no less than a dozen hot and hung men on this very site that would tap that ass in a heartbeat if given the chance. She just needs to learn how to dress appropriately for her figure. She is a long way from needing to call Omar the Tent Maker. :cool:

shut up .... i think you just took the lead back from marley for most annoying person on the internet
Are you gay? Last time I checked your profile said 100% straight, so stfu and get out of my thread. :angryfire2:

All fat chicks need is some self esteem and wear the right size! little make up hair done right....etc
The right size is the key!!!! Stop putting 10lbs. in a 5lbs. bag
:lmao: Not quite as eloquent as I would have liked, but yes you hit the nail on the head. :rolleyes: :wink:

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gays have limits. Some people are beyond help & just have an inherent lack of style. Pray for them.

BTW Gwen Stefani can wear anything & still look amazing. Even bad outfits look good on her coz she has a killer body & knows how to work those threads.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NJ - using my gay telekenesis, I can contacted my fellow gays in and around the Denver area, they are working over time to make sure that JHud looks not only "fiece" but also "ooooh giiiiirrrrl". I hope my fellow gays don't let us down.

I thinkn JHud looks good at her current weight, she just needs to find clothes to suit her figure a little better.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is wrong is so many ways. There may be gay men that do makeup and hair but there are many more women then men doing it and most of the men are not gay. This is just another way people think that being bigoted is a one way street.

Comments above don't help much either. What is this word "fiece".

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

First off, it's a joke. Partially. Secondly, the post is funny. Thirdly, being 100% straight I wouldn't expect you to appreciate a little cutting up and camp. Your overreaction to the subject matter does nothing more than embarrass you. Seriously, was it really worth all of that?

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
...Stop putting 10lbs. in a 5lbs. bag

Ding, ding ding!!! You are correct, Sir!!

NJ - using my gay telekenesis, I can contacted my fellow gays in and around the Denver area, they are working over time to make sure that JHud looks not only "fierce" but also "ooooh giiiiirrrrl". I hope my fellow gays don't let us down.

Jesus, flame, you are too funny! :biggrin1:

This is wrong is so many ways. There may be gay men that do makeup and hair but there are many more women then men doing it and most of the men are not gay. This is just another way people think that being bigoted is a one way street.

Deno, I've corrected the word above. Now lighten up a little. :wink:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Gays have limits. Some people are beyond help & just have an inherent lack of style. Pray for them.

BTW Gwen Stefani can wear anything & still look amazing. Even bad outfits look good on her coz she has a killer body & knows how to work those threads.
See.. I knew there were limits in this case lmao.

NJ, I can't help but think like a gay man.. and so I react as one. This girl is thick.. she needs a gym, not a gay man to fix her issues. There is nothing around that. Fabulousness has it's limits dear.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
NJ - using my gay telekenesis, I can contacted my fellow gays in and around the Denver area, they are working over time to make sure that JHud looks not only "fiece" but also "ooooh giiiiirrrrl". I hope my fellow gays don't let us down.

:lmao: funniest post of the day...

and for all the people who are saying that Jennifer needs to hit the gym, you're missing the OP's point...

her body is not the problem, it's what she puts on it...she could be half her size & still not have that "put together" look...

there are women who are way bigger than she is, but look pretty damn sexy when they want to...

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK, yes, yes she needs a good stylist and NOW, but!:

Oh come on! it's not like she came out of a cabbage into the spotlight and now suddenly has to decide what to wear and needs advice. She had a life before! Come on! Didn't she ever take a look at what fitted/suited her? It's unbelievable that someone so eager to work in the showbusiness is so unaware of (or negligent towards, should I say) their image! Didn't she get any tips while at Americal Idol? From the films' costume designers? From magazines when she was teenager? Pleaseeeee

She's adorable but I'm more ready to think that she looks so because she wants to than because she lacks professional advice.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think Jennifer Hudson needs to find Queen Latifah's stylist. I see pictures of Queen Latifah all the time in fashion magazines and she generally has clothes that suits her body type.

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have to say that I think it's hot when girls who are a bit to chubby to wear tight clothes do so anyway. It's like they're saying, "I don't give a fuck what you think," and that attitude always appeals to me.

My favorite is when a plump girl wears a cut-off t-shirt, but instead of her belly just being there under the shirt, it kind of tumbles out and over the top of her jeans.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to say that I think it's hot when girls who are a bit to chubby to wear tight clothes do so anyway.
It's like they're saying, "I don't give a fuck what you think," and that attitude always appeals to me.
My favorite is when a plump girl wears a cut-off t-shirt, but instead of her belly just being there under the shirt, it kind of tumbles out and over the top of her jeans.
Eww, I know everybody has their own thing they find attractive, but eww, that is just wrong and so nasty. :puke: When I see fat girls in low riders and belly baring shirts at the mall I always feel the urge to ask if their momma died. Cause no way in hell would my mom let me out of the house looking like that.

First of all the word is fierce; and it is the complete opposite of hot mess. For instance in this outfit J. Lo looks fierce.

Secondly I used the wrong word in my original post I should have specified that she needs a new 'fashion stylist' I have no problem with her hair and makeup people.

Styling is probably one of the most misunderstood professions of all. For many people, a "stylist" is merely a person who cuts hair and applies makeup. When one says "I'm a stylist," the first thing that comes into our mind is probably a beauty salon. A stylist is an expert who uses art and science to make people and objects look good in order to make a statement.

I'm sorry I offended you, Deno. Perhaps I should have posted this in funny stuff so that it would be obvious I was making a light hearted joke at the expense of a poorly dressed, chubby chick and not talented, gay professionals.