calling all longtime LPSGers

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, he sent you an email? Who else do you talk to Prep?

prepstudinsc said:
I got an email from Bliss a week or so ago--it was a mass email that he sent out to a bunch of people, so evidently he's still around.

I had forgotten about Monstro. What's he up to these days?

It's fun to talk about the "good ol' days." My how time flies when you're having fun. :tongue:

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This has been an interesting read. Obviously LPSG has a lot of history and many of you have kept in touch.

As you can see, I am a newbie - by chance. It was not idea how I found this site, but I am glad that I did. I've chatted with quite a few of you and have made, I hope, some lasting friendships.

I brought my better half in to read this, as she, too was a former member. She smiled a lot and told me a lot about some of the people who were mentioned earlier. She remembered those names! And she was a long-time member, about 5 years I think she said. One guy here welcomed her and introduced her to his friend; they still keep in contact, but rarely I suspect. She has also talked with a great number of you as well - Naughty, she told me to tell you hey (even though you called out the old name!). haha

Thanks for the history lesson and trip down memory lane, Steve!

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
naughty said:
So, he sent you an email? Who else do you talk to Prep?

Well I was just one of a number of people on the list.
I talk to Javs pretty frequently, we've talked on the phone a bunch when I've been in Europe. I talk to you (obviously) and Dee, I've kept in touch with Sammy and Carole. I also talk to Julian (Axex). I hope I haven't left anyone off the list.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reading all these names brings back so many memories, I really wish I could remember my username from back in the day.......this thread is awesome and I hope the "oldies" continue to come and share their stories.

........is there a way a moderator could find my old name from years ago by email used to register or something?

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lex said:
Probably not. The board deletes accounts automatically after periods of inactivity.

Oh bummer........well atleast this name is easy to remember and my password is one I'll easily remember too. I'm pretty sure my name before was HotRodRich85........not sure if I had another name before that or what lol......wow my memory sucks.

Thanks Lex.......I was watching a bit of your favorite movie today, its still on but I can never seem to watch all of the Matrix.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BlackCock85 said:
Thanks Lex.......I was watching a bit of your favorite movie today, its still on but I can never seem to watch all of the Matrix.

I own the DVD trilogy. I watch it from time to time. It's a fascinating post-modern look at a lot of things.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lex said:
I own the DVD trilogy. I watch it from time to time. It's a fascinating post-modern look at a lot of things.

I'm sure it is, Im sure one day I'll be able to watch them from beginning to end. On another note about my previous accounts perhaps some of you may remember me promoting Toni Braxton through the years.

Way back in LPSG history wasnt there like a glory hole section or something? If not I just remember lots of gloryhole talk....perhaps it was a popular choice of discussion back then? Hahaha Oh the good ol days.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yo Mr.B or YAG! LOL!

Yes I called our errant sweetie out by her old name because we were talking about the board way back when. Tell her one of these evenings we are going to meet on IM instead of sending each other short and snappy drive bys! LOL!

YourAvgGuy said:
This has been an interesting read. Obviously LPSG has a lot of history and many of you have kept in touch.

As you can see, I am a newbie - by chance. It was not idea how I found this site, but I am glad that I did. I've chatted with quite a few of you and have made, I hope, some lasting friendships.

I brought my better half in to read this, as she, too was a former member. She smiled a lot and told me a lot about some of the people who were mentioned earlier. She remembered those names! And she was a long-time member, about 5 years I think she said. One guy here welcomed her and introduced her to his friend; they still keep in contact, but rarely I suspect. She has also talked with a great number of you as well - Naughty, she told me to tell you hey (even though you called out the old name!). haha

Thanks for the history lesson and trip down memory lane, Steve!

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As I remember, I joined in 2000. Several times the board disappeared from the net for a few months; however, I think that I was always jay_too in all incarnations. This summer/spring I had to take a break...it was crunch time at school.

I thought and still think that this is a cool site where diverse views generally are accepted. I know that I have had to rethink my position/prejudices on several issues.

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been around for about 8 years too, although I can't remember the nickname I used back then. I certainly remember a few of the current guys from those days - Max, jumbo747jet (as Scandman) and Donk.

The old place has certainly grown in that time, I remember it as quite an intimate little gathering!

cheers

Dillon

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
CardiffDillon said:
I've been around for about 8 years too, although I can't remember the nickname I used back then. I certainly remember a few of the current guys from those days - Max, jumbo747jet (as Scandman) and Donk.

The old place has certainly grown in that time, I remember it as quite an intimate little gathering!

cheers

Dillon

Yes, Dillon, I can remember often logging on in the old days to find only about 8-10 people reading LPSG.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I never joined until this year, after several years of forgetting that the site even existed. I do remember the "joke" about it thought. It had to be about 4-5 years ago, easily. The joke that lead me to the site was, "When you're sitting in your cubicle next door to the office's hot blond, shake your head knowingly, saying, 'I know what you mean, brother', sigh loudly, and walk away from your desk leaving LPSG up on your screen." I checked it out a few times, but didn't join. This past year, I overheard a mention of the site, remembered the old joke, came back to check it out, saw that it was now "legit", and joined.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My best guess when I first came across it is 2001, my old hard drive makes my computer crash if I connect it, so I can't check.

At least 3 times it dissappeared and it was a few months before I found it again, on a different server.

Always had the same user ID, not sure how many times it was necessary to re register when it started up again, don't know why dec 05 shows as join date, that was the first time I contributed I think, but I didn't change anything then.

During the period Mister Mark was doing it, it was a lot more silicone oriented.Two once active posters I don't think have been mentioned in this thread were Mux and Ralexx.

Just recently found out what actually happened with DMW. After a lot of time wasted trying to get my virused computer to work, I gave up and put together a new one, I logged on about last march, seeing the link MZ has directing to the DMW memorial website, made me think that he was dead, I cried, and was sad about it for a long time. Though I never personally communicated with him, I had a crush on him. More recently searching old threads and seeing the 'I was banned' by his avatar, it appeared he was not dead but banned. (and so the memorial was tongue in cheek) I wondered what possibly the person who was the soul of the site could have done to bring that about. Searched old threads to try and find out, nothing in his latest posts had anything. Just last friday finally found one thread that explained. Frustrating that MZ's 2 links that claim to explain do not actually do so at all.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My best guess when I first came across it is 2001, my old hard drive makes my computer crash if I connect it, so I can't check.

At least 3 times it dissappeared and it was a few months before I found it again, on a different server.

Always had the same user ID, not sure how many times it was necessary to re register when it started up again, don't know why dec 05 shows as join date, that was the first time I contributed I think, but I didn't change anything then.

During the period Mister Mark was doing it, it was a lot more silicone oriented.Two once active posters I don't think have been mentioned in this thread were Mux and Ralexx.

Just recently found out what actually happened with DMW. After a lot of time wasted trying to get my virused computer to work, I gave up and put together a new one, I logged on about last march, seeing the link MZ has directing to the DMW memorial website, made me think that he was dead, I cried, and was sad about it for a long time. Though I never personally communicated with him, I had a crush on him. More recently searching old threads and seeing the 'I was banned' by his avatar, it appeared he was not dead but banned. (and so the memorial was tongue in cheek) I wondered what possibly the person who was the soul of the site could have done to bring that about. Searched old threads to try and find out, nothing in his latest posts had anything. Just last friday finally found one thread that explained. Frustrating that MZ's 2 links that claim to explain do not actually do so at all.

Ah, those links take you to the "Man behind the mask". The short version of the story is this: DMW was really a guy named Danny who was portraying his own younger self on this board. He faked his death during a time of extreme personal difficulty, rather than just going away quietly. He was banned for the trouble it caused the board, but several of us do keep in contact with him outside of here, including those MySpace links. He and I have remained friends, and we still talk several times a week, although he no longer speaks with a Spanish accent! He used to, honest to God, I had no idea- he speaks a lot of languages. He also came to visit me a few months ago, and we went to the Rennaissance festival (pics in gallery).

Feel free to pm me if you have any further questions, sorry the links weren't clear as to what was going on.