calling all longtime LPSGers

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
He and I have remained friends, and we still talk several times a week, although he no longer speaks with a Spanish accent! He used to, honest to God, I had no idea- he speaks a lot of languages. He also came to visit me a few months ago, and we went to the Rennaissance festival (pics in gallery).

So that's Danny.
Somehow I never made the connection.
Tnx for that info, madame_z.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So that's Danny.
Somehow I never made the connection.
Tnx for that info, madame_z.

To be clear- he is the one in the royal blue/purple outfit next to me in both pics. The other couple is my daughter and her b/f. The cock pix are of an old "member" who went by Auncut10". Now you know "the rest of the story", so ppl- please stop asking me if that's MY dick!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stop!

Are you kidding? Anyone who looks at your picture should know by now you cant fake 200% womanliness! PLEASE people, get over yourselves!

To be clear- he is the one in the royal blue/purple outfit next to me in both pics. The other couple is my daughter and her b/f. The cock pix are of an old "member" who went by Auncut10". Now you know "the rest of the story", so ppl- please stop asking me if that's MY dick!

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Holy shit, your daughter is Hawt!

Sorry, I can't help with the random weirdness.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

If that dick is not yours, what the hell did you use to make my ass feel so sore and loved?!?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stop!

Are you kidding? Anyone who looks at your picture should know by now you cant fake 200% womanliness! PLEASE people, get over yourselves!

To be fair, my hair is quite short, and I DID have my gender as male.

orcabomber said:
Holy shit, your daughter is Hawt!

Sorry, I can't help with the random weirdness.

Haha, there's more of her to love- she has a gallery too:

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/3058/sl/a

Lex said:
If that dick is not yours, what the hell did you use to make my ass feel so sore and loved?!?

Amazing what I can get away with when you're blindfolded!

Tru_Unhung

Experimental Member
Media
Wow! That brought up some memories. I tried going back to find out when I first came across the board. It would have been early 2002. I think I started posting late 2002 or early 2003. I was very irregular as a poster back then. I was out of town most of the time and had very limited access to the internet. I am however sad to hear about Grandpa (this is the first I heard that he is no longer with us.) I know I exchanged a couple of PM’s with the man and found him to be very kind and generous.

Searching the archive I ran across the name Hapi Papi a number of times and was not around for the final posts of his either. I know that most of you long time members have to remember him (he was one hell of a character.) Did he just sort of drift away, or did his bitterness get the better of him?

This post comes across my mind often now... has bitterness gotten the best of me? Yes. That's all I'm going to report.

And looking over some of the posts I had missed... at one time Zora and I were moderators too... then one day I wasn't. I guess I was voted out.

noirman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is another fascinating thread to newbies like me. A site this old must be, what?, 100 in internet years. I love seeing its history, though I don't recognize many of the posters. Thanks for reviving it, Rikter8.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I started lurking sometime in 2005 before joining officially in 2006. I signed up when my former haunt was bought out by a large commercial interest and not just the look/format changed, but became aggressively hypermoderated to its continued detriment.

LPSG was simpler then (fewer subfora) and the community was much, much smaller. It felt like home right away. It just seemed like a really unique group of (mostly) intelligent people and found the conversation (mostly) fascinating.

FWIW, as long as I've known LPSG it's had the same general look/format, but some of the social networking features (friends list, social groups, etc) have been added (not without controversy) since I joined.