Calling all LPSG friends, I really need help!!! :(

HungYoungFullOfCum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, my iPod died. What's worse than your iPod dying? Not having the money for a new one. Unfortunately, I use my iPod quite often, so not having one bites hard.

Please, keep in mind this is not spam. If you question that, please feel free to IM me.

I looked into sites that offer free iPods for completing offers. "Nothing in life is free" I kept telling myself. Then I stumbled across a video on YouTube that has reports from Fox News, CNN, and NBC that all say the offers are legit. It works by the companies that offer trials paying the website for completed offers. They, in turn, give you things like free iPods for making them money. A Pyramid scheme, but once you get your prize, you get the fuck out. Here's the video I was talking about that proves it's legit

YouTube - Free stuff from Trainn: The news says its for real

These are hard time in the economy and the only way I can get an iPod is on the super-cheap. I signed up for the Netflix trial (which I was going to do anyway), but now I need a few more people to complete offers. There's also a cool trial for ProActiv for the girls, my mom is going to sign up for that for me. That's where you, my ever loving cyber amigos, come in.

If you would like to complete a trail and help me on my iPod quest, please go to and sign up. The site requires you make an account (free, by the way) in the hopes you'll want to get others to complete orders for you so you can get your own goodies. You then select an offer to complete in the Level A column. The Netflix offer, for example, gives you free 14 day trial. After that, the cheapest plan is 8.99 a month. If you stay on for 21 days, your offer comes through as complete! There's also an offer for ProActiv for girls or guys with girlfriends. Here is the link you need to click if you want to try a product

edit: link deleted

Most of the offers are garbage, but the Netflix and ProActiv seem like the best ones. If you use ProActiv or thought about signing up for either Netflix or Blockbuster, I really hope you'll sign up through my link. As incentive, if you can complete an offer for me, send me your referral link and I'll complete one for you. It's just good karma. I can swing spending $10 or so if it helps get me a free iPod!

Again, if you have questions, feel free to message me. Thanks so much for your help and fulfilling my quest for a replacement iPod!

Last edited by a moderator:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why not work at BEST BUY for an iPod?

I hate those "pyramid scheming" motherfuckers. They always accost me at a bookstore or hardware store wanting me to go in on Quixstar. Fuck them.

Pyramid schemes aren't worth it.

HungYoungFullOfCum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ipods suck and you are Spamming the board. Buy another brand music player with 2 G memory for $30 to $40.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
But with an iPod, I could download HIV victims from Africa and show people the horror that goes on. Don't player hate, educate. :)

Oh, well, if you need it for that, here's ten dollars.

NOT!!!:mad:

Shame on you, you self-centered brat. You don't NEED an ipod. You NEED food and shelter. People in Africa who are dying of AIDS NEED medical treatment. Your use of this board to spam the other members so you can buy a luxury item is disgusting. C'est degeulasse!

Shame on you.

Last edited by a moderator:

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Like a Zen MP3 player. £70 ($35) and you get 8GB.

Yeah, I have a Creative player, not a Zen but different product and it's great! But... um.. I think you got the conversion wrong, shopping results for an 8GB Zen are just under $100 to $150. I know sterling has tanked a little lately but £70 doesn't translate to $35 yet :wink:

To the OP - stop being a greed, spammy, cunt, eh? :rolleyes:

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I can understand the Ipod addiction...but you might have to be a little more creative to get the funds for a replacement. How bout a part time job or even a second job-you could have that Ipod in no time with a little sweat and hard work.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Oh, well, if you need it for that, here's ten dollars.

NOT!!!:mad:

Shame on you, you self-centered brat. You don't NEED an ipod. You NEED food and shelter. People in Africa who are dying of AIDS NEED medical treatment. Your use of this board to spam the other members so you can buy a luxury item is disgusting. C'est degeulasse!

Shame on you.
I agree. The OP is a selfish bastard.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Go sell your blood plasma, you're young, you're straight, you can donate twice a week for 20-40 bux each time.
Look into bank accounts... open a new bank account get a free iPod. There are several local banks here that run that promo ever few months.

But for pete's sake no referral links! Spam or not, it's unwelcome.

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Bro, I tend to agree with everyone here. But if you gotta have one, you could put your morals on the line and put an ad on craigslist to barter your manhood for an ipod. I'm hoping you'll realize there are many more important things than an ipod at this point. But a boy's gotta do what a boy's gotta do.

cajun boy 8x6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The guy needs a new i-pod. There really wasnt a need here for attacking him. Just open a best buy credit card and get a new one. Its really easy to get one.

you know, for a guy thats 24, you have the wisdom of a man thats 44. thanks to you and Rico 27 for your levelheaded replys.....................cajun

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
The guy needs a new i-pod. There really wasnt a need here for attacking him. Just open a best buy credit card and get a new one. Its really easy to get one.

No, he doesn't - he WANTS a new iPod - there is a world of difference.

Shame on you, you self-centered brat. You don't NEED an ipod. You NEED food and shelter.

QFMFT&E

And is credit the answer to all the world's problems?

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, I have a Creative player, not a Zen but different product and it's great! But... um.. I think you got the conversion wrong, shopping results for an 8GB Zen are just under $100 to $150. I know sterling has tanked a little lately but £70 doesn't translate to $35 yet :wink:

To the OP - stop being a greed, spammy, cunt, eh? :rolleyes:

:biggrin1: Mooooops... I halved instead of doubling :redface: That means it should cost $140, if that makes more sense. But it's well worth buying :smile:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Who cares if he needs or wants. That doesnt give you the right to call him a cunt. So silly.:tongue:

The OP is asking people on this board to be part of a couple of pyramid schemes (mindseye has since removed the link) meaning that the members here will need to sign up for offers at a min of $10 so HE, the OP, can get his iPod. You yourself pointed out that there is at least one other way of going about it that doesn't require other people to fork out $$$ to beneift him.

And I do believe that I am free to refer to him however.